greys - how many think they are friendly?

Writer

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 11:03 pm » by Dnile

I definitely think we should be listening to our emotions in regard to this matter. You have to admit that strong emotional feelings do act as a VERY good indication as to what is going on. Just like right now, I'm sure you all feel that 'splinter' everyday, you don't know what it is or where it came from, but you just know that something is happening and that there are going to be BIG changes of some form coming up soon. 2012 nibiru? alien invasion? NWO plot? economic collapse? project BB? There are so many speculations of things that "are going to happen", I think we just need to stop focusing on the future and start using our emotions more. The future can always be altered.

Writer

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 11:08 pm » by Sceptical

perhaps not but maybe they have created 3ft mutants to do thier bidding. I dont suppose they need a cover story to abduct people but it does make it all the more difficult to convince anyone that it happened if you say it was a 3ft alien. they have thier asses well and truly covered on that one, im not saying roswell didnt happen only that they saw it as an opportunity to gather live human tissue to further thier experimentation. could you imagine the outrage in the 50's and 60's and years since if the population were to learn that the goverment was conducting experiments on live humans and tissue, its a touchy subject now, i dont claim to be an expert but i dont think that the goverment can gather human eggs and sperm by request, they would have to obtain it by underhanded means. im sure that there are many more flaws in my theory, and i would be happy for other forum users to point them out maybe we can come up with a theory that fits. :sunny:

Initiate

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 11:15 pm » by Theshee

Don’t listen to the channelers, listen to those who have had experience - the abductees. Funny how so many will hang on the word of someone claiming to channel but scoff at someone who say they have been abducted and their experiences surrounding it!!!

Its easier for the greys to come in the night, your defences are down, their like psychic vampires. They are cloning us but the clone doesn’t look quite right just yet. They read electrical pulses in your brain but can’t read your mind. I’ve no idea what their agenda is, just what they are doing :scary:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 11:18 pm » by Kerrblur2

Dnile wrote:I definitely think we should be listening to our emotions in regard to this matter. You have to admit that strong emotional feelings do act as a VERY good indication as to what is going on. Just like right now, I'm sure you all feel that 'splinter' everyday, you don't know what it is or where it came from, but you just know that something is happening and that there are going to be BIG changes of some form coming up soon. 2012 nibiru? alien invasion? NWO plot? economic collapse? project BB? There are so many speculations of things that "are going to happen", I think we just need to stop focusing on the future and start using our emotions more. The future can always be altered.

thats what Im talking about, your gonna go nowhere in life thinking theres some kind of shit stirring up. Believe me I am highly spiritual, Spent 3 half years at the monroe institute and practice New Energy Ways with Robert Bruce, but I can tell you this right now, inside, you wont grow waking up everyday thinking theres some planet thats going to come here and fuck shit up. who cares lol!! live your life like you dont care about it. Because you wont be dragging noone down but yourself. Make you go goofy.

LoL I work hard, I got my career, I do my own thing. now if some planet or some NWO governemnt thing pops up. I dont care lol because with or without this government , when we make our ascension people who speak like you(and thats like 60% of everyone here) and others that have fear all the dam time wont go up in the planes! lol theres no paranoia or conspiracies once we make our move.

PLUS with these aliens that SUPPOSEDLY cut us up. they will cease to exist once we make our move. Our genetic make up is of the most godly races, one of a kind! aint noone stopping us once we make our jump.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 11:57 pm » by Murvic

Im keeping an open mind, i think they would be just as curious as we are. i think like mr lear says some are good some are bad most are indifferent,indifferent sounds safer to me. I am more than curious though and youve heard that old saying ..curiosity killed the cat,,we should all be fearful about difference.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 23, 2008 12:02 am » by Kerrblur2

naw theres nothing to be fearful about anything different. but if its bad lol then thats something different. But I am talking about people being paranoid and scared all the darn time. loosen up, go drink lol something, meditate. I have a firm grounding in my beliefs, seeing and being fortunent enough to AP throughout my life, I have a Great understanding about whats to come.

and hearing this NWO crap, aliens breaking galactic laws and shit will cease to exist once we make our jump.

Writer

PostThu Oct 23, 2008 12:11 am » by Guiii

Clones on a mission shared by a collective mind all under black mail from beings addicted to domination...

:headscratch:

I think I wont trust them.... LOL

Writer

PostThu Oct 23, 2008 12:19 am » by Guiii

when I say collective mind i Mean A COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS MIND... SO well i mean ... you know they cant be much different from each other.
I don't recon they are bad by nature in origin, but on their situation, trying to grasp into the future gen pool, trying to save their asses from extinction and dominated by the Orion crew...

I think they cant be up to any good now...

:flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 23, 2008 12:57 am » by Kerrblur2

guiii wrote:when I say collective mind i Mean A COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS MIND... SO well i mean ... you know they cant be much different from each other.
I don't recon they are bad by nature in origin, but on their situation, trying to grasp into the future gen pool, trying to save their asses from extinction and dominated by the Orion crew...

I think they cant be up to any good now...

:flop:

lol like i said before, you good buddies with these orion crew? lol know who they are? you guys all goto the parks together? :lol: nobodies going to really know, all you know is what you read from other people who get it from other people before them. I say theres noway out for a Zeta race if there here. there doomed.... again nothings to stop us from growing

Writer

PostThu Oct 23, 2008 1:04 am » by Guiii

kerrblur2 I believe my sources you don't , that's our primal difference :badair:

PreviousNext