Grigori Rasputin, predicted world ends on 23rd Aug 2013

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 6:17 pm » by Toxic32

THE END OF THE WORLD IS ONLY TWO DAYS AWAY! :ohno:

At least we wont have wait to long to find out if there is anything to this claim. Anybody want my new laptop you can collect it on Saturday the 24th....LOL Just joking.

Besides being a mad man and the queen’s secret lover, Rasputin was also a prophet and made quite a few predictions.

In 2013, fire to destroy Earth Rasputin’s writings go on with new revelations! In 2007, Islamic fundamentalists would seize power in Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Kuwait, forming a single block, opposing America. At the same time, Christians would take over the U.S. government. “Christian forces come together in a new crusade against the East that would last 7 years. A million souls were predicted perish in a single battle called ” the great slaughter”. It would be the greatest carnage ever recorded in history. World would end on 23 August 2013 when a fire shall devour all living things, then, the planet would face a graving silence “, the American researcher translated. “It’s hard to believe that these events will occur, but worrying is the fact that most things predicted by Rasputin came true so far”, David W. Norvalk noted.
Last edited by Toxic32 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 6:20 pm » by Zer0

Rasputin was an evil dark magician, you may as well listen to Aliester Crowley.
The world aint gonna end on our watch, no matter how much the baddies want it to. :)
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 6:23 pm » by Yaok

what message from God did he have if he was a prophet?

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 2:43 am » by Temps13

Well..thats what the ETS bin doin up by the sun..cookin up a big flare to flash fry us..then they can pretend it was a natural occurrence & -no bad karma
Least I wont have to go to my boring relatives sunday..
mays well just get wasted
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 2:54 am » by Slith

Oh, those Russians!

Upload to Disclose.tv

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 5:08 am » by mediasorcery

actually he was a healer too apparently, didnt he cure one of the sons of the russian royalty?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 5:15 am » by Slith

mediasorcery wrote:actually he was a healer too apparently, didnt he cure one of the sons of the russian royalty?

Apparently he did. I'm not a huge fan of Wikipedia, but this is a good read nonetheless
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Rasputin

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 9:08 am » by mediasorcery

wow, i still have a memory, woo hoo slithbrother lofl!!
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 9:33 am » by Flipper

Well that means once again here in Australia. We have less than 7 hours till another dooms day event. Bottoms up :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 9:52 am » by RATRODROB

Flipper wrote:Well that means once again here in Australia. We have less than 7 hours till another dooms day event. Bottoms up :cheers:

hey FLIP, ill drink to that, :lol: :flop:

RRR :cheers:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Next