Grisly mystery after scores of starlings fall out of the sky

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 1:17 pm » by bugmenot

Grisly mystery after scores of starlings fall out of the sky and lie dying... in a SINGLE front garden :look: :headscratch: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... arden.html

It was like a grisly scene from a horror film.

On Sunday night, over a quiet Somerset house, scores of swooping starlings tumbled out of the sky and fell, dead, into a single front garden.

Covering an area 12ft across, more than 100 birds carpeted the garden, each with blood oozing from its beak and curled up claws.

Most had died, although some flapped lamely, clearly in pain until the RSPCA put them out of their misery.

The starlings where found with blood oozing from their beaks and their claws curled up as if they were in pain

Householder Julie Knight, 53, returned to her home in the quiet village of Coxley at 4.15pm to find the macabre scene, which has mystified experts.

Julie, a nurse, said: 'It was like something out of an horror film - like Hitchcock's The Birds - it was absolutely terrifying.

'The sky was raining starlings. One of my neighbours saw them. They seemed to just fall out of the sky. About 70 were dead straight away

'The only way to describe what they looked like is that they seemed to have had a fright and were petrified.

'We called out the RSPCA and their animal welfare officer took a few away in cages and euthanised the rest.

'There must have been over 100 birds in total. I've been a country girl all my life and I've never seen anything like it.'

Some of the birds fell just outside Julie Knight's garden, in Coxley, Somerset, with just six surviving in total

Some of the bodies fell into the boughs of a tree, where a number of distressed surviving birds perched. Just six survived.

The uncanny scene in Mrs Knight's garden mirrored that of an episode of cult BBC hit Flash forward, in which a flock of crows falls out of the sky in Somalia.

Similar incidents of flocks of birds plummeting to earth have been reported all over the world, with pesticides and collisions sometimes being blamed.

Mrs Knight added: 'I'm worried about what could have killed them because I have a young grandson and two cats that are often in my garden.

'My only thoughts are that the birds, who are greedy in nature, had been eating crops sprayed with weedkiller and were poisoned - but it's all very weird.'

Lloyd Scott, from the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds, said: 'This is one of the oddest things I've ever heard about.

'We've certainly never come across anything similar.'

In the hit BBC thriller series Flash Forward (pictured) crows fell from the sky, in a spooky incident which mirrored that at Mrs Knight's Somerset house on Sunday

He said it was unlikely that the birds had flown into each other in confusion.

'Starlings have natural habits and behaviour, when flying around in a murmuration they relate each movement to the seven birds closest to them.

'They are hardwired into doing this and on instinct they stay away from each other.'

He speculated that the birds may have flown into a glass conservatory while taking part in their sky dance, but Mrs Knight insisted they had simply fallen out of the sky.

An RSPCA spokesman said tests were being carried out to determine the cause of the deaths.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... arden.html :look: :headscratch:

Initiate

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 1:35 pm » by 528hz

Man that's some weird shit!. isn't there something prophecy related to this kind of thing?

Although i'd be more inclined to think they have flown through something that has somehow confused their natural guidance systems and they died on impact, some kind of frequency/ray/beam/field/magnetism.

I would be interested to hear the findings of the tests that the rspca spokesperson talks of.

jetxvii

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 10:59 pm » by jetxvii

chemtrails

Initiate

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 11:13 pm » by Cricketine

No jet: haarp.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 11:28 pm » by Easiiicom

could it be something to do with solar radiation as they were bleeding from there beaks.what with all this sun activity going on...also are chemtrails dulling the radiation off...i dont know

Writer

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 11:58 pm » by Johnnyb

easiiicom wrote:could it be something to do with solar radiation as they were bleeding from there beaks.what with all this sun activity going on...

It's possible, but THIS IS NOT CHEMITRAILS AND HAARP ! Guys !

Please, read this : http://www.prairieghosts.com/falls_sky.html

The reason is out there ;)

jetxvii

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 12:03 am » by jetxvii

johnnyb wrote:
easiiicom wrote:could it be something to do with solar radiation as they were bleeding from there beaks.what with all this sun activity going on...

It's possible, but THIS IS NOT CHEMITRAILS AND HAARP ! Guys !

Please, read this : http://www.prairieghosts.com/falls_sky.html

The reason is out there ;)

not haarp or chemtrails, but the link you posted suggest a dimensional theory behind it?

thanks for making a point.

Writer

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 12:44 am » by Johnnyb

I don't know the reason.

The earliest reports that I could find of such happenings in America though dated back to 1828.

The point is that HAARP didn't exist prior to 1856 ... then Tesla was born :wink:
... and Wright brothers made first plane in 1903, so forget about chemitrails theory :)

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 1:27 am » by Flecktarn

lots of wierd shit happening ,,,how many people here on dtv are suffering from a throat infection and soar eyes at the moment ,,the south west of the uk has had a pasting of chemi trails ,just looks odd as ive noticed thing happen in batches ,,yes i know some will say infections or the flu but what about toothache before i went overseas at least 30 people i know had tooth ache all in the same week myself included all from the same geographic area i even had the water tested but that was clear ,,,,,
ImageImage

Initiate

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 3:54 am » by 528hz

"The RSPCA has so far failed to find a reason for the birds’ deaths. Disease, toxic chemicals, poison gas clouds and flying into a building or power lines are all considered unlikely or have been discounted"

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/e ... 057494.ece

Next