Groaking the abomination of desolation

Initiate

PostSat Jul 26, 2014 4:37 am » by OtheklzeR

I know its untoward to post without a vid

buts its a fairly easy subject and im a man strapped for time.

I have been thinking about a prophecy in the bible
talking about a event called "the abomonation of desolation"
not the obamanation of mastication.

the fundamental therory of mine that it speaks of a nuclear war
but as I watch the events in gaza I am reminded that its not my
prediction and i sould try and understand the bible with bible explinations

an abomination has a few definitions

Proverbs 6:16-19

These six hath Jehovah hated, Yea, seven are abominations to His soul.

(dang I did not know god had a soul)
#1Eyes high --
#2tongues false --
#3 And hands shedding innocent blood
#4A heart devising thoughts of vanity --
#5Feet hasting to run to evil --
#6A false witness who doth breathe out lies --
#7 And one sending forth contentions between brethren.

6 are old things god always hates and the 7th is new
and he really dose not like it at all.

#8 Leviticus 18:22 And with a male thou dost not lie
as one lieth with a woman; abomination it is.

#9 deut 22:5 The habiliments of a man are not on a woman,
nor doth a man put on the garment of a woman,
for the abomination of Jehovah thy God is any one doing these.

#10 proverbs 12:22 An abomination to Jehovah are lying lips,
And stedfast doers are his delight.

now that we know what abomination is , I think desolation is
easy to understand lets look at abomination of desolation
and its geographical connection and extrapolate a meaning

The Abomination of Desolation
mark 13:14
And when ye may see the abomination of the desolation, that was spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (whoever is reading let him understand), then those in Judea, let them flee to the mountains;

sometimes the bible acts like a intel source and this is one
that will come in the near future in a global way

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judea#mediaviewer/File:12_Tribes_of_Israel_Map.svg
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/73203000/gif/_73203797_pal.gif

sorry the maps are too big for images

I have givin every possible bible explination of an abomination
I have given the terror-torry (haha teritory)
and this
abomination causes wide spread desolation
biblicly its and uninhabitable land after desolation
for a period of years in all the verses of the bible

it means to me that there will be somthing like a nuke in the
palistinian territories wether gaza or the west bank of dead sea
in the area of judea (southren palistine-southren israel)

that the land will be un liviable after the act of abomination

, it could also mean that a russian sepritst or a dark opp team
with a false flag event causes this but it will happen in that place
causing that devastation. but it will happen

Writer

PostSat Jul 26, 2014 4:45 am » by Scotsmist

Be just so Jesus,
You are calm and otherkeiser loves you
Let the faithful have hope,i certainly don't need it.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 26, 2014 5:19 am » by *WillEase*

Just what is the abomination of desolation? According to your Bible, we need to understand what it is in detail to escape the worst suffering ever coming upon this Earth. The Bible says it is a sign of when God's very elect are to flee. But to flee from what? Christ personally talked about it when He was on this Earth. And those prophecies that Christ talked about are certainly being fulfilled today. There never has been a more exciting time to live, but also there's never been a more dangerous time than what we're living in today.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Initiate

PostSat Jul 26, 2014 2:51 pm » by 1ofus

As is typical when it comes to biblical interpretation people seem to always take what should be seen as allegory and force it into a physical interpretation or prophecy. You might come up with physical parallels but imo, this is an allegory pointing at a spiritual truth.

If you break it down you have something or some act that is viewed with disgust and causes desolation when done. I will give you my take on what the "Abomination that causes desolation" really is.

IMO, this is a story of descent, meaning it can be understood when viewed chronologically from present backwards into the past. It is necessary to understand what is being said in the ascending to see what is happening in reverse.

If an INDIVIDUAL wishes to ascend or to become a better man/woman he/she will have to do this in the spiritual realm, you have to go within. We are both physical beings as well as spiritual beings but this physical world is pulling us away from the spiritual like gravity and our own ego does the same, it encourages descent into self.

To ascend spiritually requires effort, just like physical exercise. This daily spiritual exercise is as it says in the bible a "daily sacrifice". To improve spiritually and grow one has to always be ready to sacrifice his present truths or beliefs for an ascended truth as evidence or growth occurs. To remove this daily sacrifice will kill the spiritual life in time, say about 1290 days.

When the daily sacrifice is removed the abomination that causes desolation is set in motion and that abomination is a life in descent. After 1290 days in descent the individual will no longer care to improve himself and after 1335 days of continuous descent any empathy for his/her fellow man will have disappeared, it will be all about me.

I don't ever expect anyone to accept what I suggest anymore but at the very least I think it demonstrates that there are alternatives to interpreting ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING literally. Of course, if there is no spiritual life you are left with only the physical and therefore everything in the bible must be forced into physical interpretation in order to be understood. I think this unbending rule of biblical interpretation is ABSURD!

Discovery comes only after an individual accepts that they don't know something. Here is a good case where people should just admit that they don't know the answer but that is unacceptable in the religious it seems. The religious minded people immediately accept the doctrinal position of their institution of choice and disregard any other possibility. From there we arrive at the absurd.

If we are to become better people we must start with ourselves. The story of the "abomination that causes desolation" is a story that tells what happens when we stop trying to be better people, when we give up the spiritual journey or the ascent into the unknown. Kinda like what we have right now, desolation.

Have a great day!

Initiate

PostSun Jul 27, 2014 5:42 am » by OtheklzeR

1ofus wrote:As is typical when it comes to biblical interpretation people seem to always take what should be seen as allegory and force it into a physical interpretation or prophecy. You might come up with physical parallels but imo, this is an allegory pointing at a spiritual truth.

If you break it down you have something or some act that is viewed with disgust and causes desolation when done. I will give you my take on what the "Abomination that causes desolation" really is.

IMO, this is a story of descent, meaning it can be understood when viewed chronologically from present backwards into the past. It is necessary to understand what is being said in the ascending to see what is happening in reverse.

If an INDIVIDUAL wishes to ascend or to become a better man/woman he/she will have to do this in the spiritual realm, you have to go within. We are both physical beings as well as spiritual beings but this physical world is pulling us away from the spiritual like gravity and our own ego does the same, it encourages descent into self.

To ascend spiritually requires effort, just like physical exercise. This daily spiritual exercise is as it says in the bible a "daily sacrifice". To improve spiritually and grow one has to always be ready to sacrifice his present truths or beliefs for an ascended truth as evidence or growth occurs. To remove this daily sacrifice will kill the spiritual life in time, say about 1290 days.

When the daily sacrifice is removed the abomination that causes desolation is set in motion and that abomination is a life in descent. After 1290 days in descent the individual will no longer care to improve himself and after 1335 days of continuous descent any empathy for his/her fellow man will have disappeared, it will be all about me.

I don't ever expect anyone to accept what I suggest anymore but at the very least I think it demonstrates that there are alternatives to interpreting ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING literally. Of course, if there is no spiritual life you are left with only the physical and therefore everything in the bible must be forced into physical interpretation in order to be understood. I think this unbending rule of biblical interpretation is ABSURD!

Discovery comes only after an individual accepts that they don't know something. Here is a good case where people should just admit that they don't know the answer but that is unacceptable in the religious it seems. The religious minded people immediately accept the doctrinal position of their institution of choice and disregard any other possibility. From there we arrive at the absurd.

If we are to become better people we must start with ourselves. The story of the "abomination that causes desolation" is a story that tells what happens when we stop trying to be better people, when we give up the spiritual journey or the ascent into the unknown. Kinda like what we have right now, desolation.

Have a great day!

its easy to toss out that a prophecy is an allegory but the passage speaks for its self
its day ,its reigon and its swiftness , its cause and its effect

I have encountered alot of people who are educated like to play these games
because it seems easier than believing someone forsees the future with a gift
from god not unlike nostradamus and the skry-black mirror-stari,monstrance

as someone who has experences supernatural beings (demons) in real life
conjured by spiritualist on a oujia board. and having experenced the spirit of
god for myself and a prophetic gift twice in my life. I becomes easy for me to
speak as a first person of prima facie value to testify that I see that this prophecy
is just that nothing more or less.

while your testimony is bouyed by conjecture and hypotheticals
beautifuly molded with story line and a quaint ending. we have a
name for this kind of writing , it is not journalistic, or reportittive
it is called fiction. :bullshit:

Initiate

PostSun Jul 27, 2014 5:44 am » by OtheklzeR

Scotsmist wrote:Be just so Jesus,
You are calm and otherkeiser loves you

thats not jesus in that photo thats a real scotsman
pretending to be jesus to get women :cheers:

Writer

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 1:20 am » by Scotsmist

Don't they all.
TRUE.
farking scottish and scousers,they are all wankers to me.
I would love to just for once meet a good one,the truth is they are all
wankers,theives and ponces,Hang on,you could lump muslims,Jews,yanks,germans,internet commenters
along with that.White wanna be blacks,coward whites,christians,money makers(and losers)
Soppy cu*ts,Gaylords LGBT's whatever they are..
I wont be seeing any of you in the next world LOL.How could you know?It's unlikely is'nt it?
Or maybe VERY likely.It's quite doubtful though,at least show me one decent scouser or jock.

Try and be nice,thats all that matters,for your own reasons.

Apart from Aberdeen cunts they really ARE the scum of the visible Universe.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 2:08 am » by OtheklzeR

what are you psyck or somthing
we are the stotts of aberdeenImage
and bournmouth hampshire

well diggers all down to my wee lad

Writer

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 2:28 am » by Scotsmist

OtheklzeR wrote:what are you psyck or somthing
we are the stotts of aberdeenImage
and bournmouth hampshire

well diggers all down to my wee lad

Yup

Writer

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 2:31 am » by Scotsmist

You fkin scots really DO have all the fun.fkers.

Next