Ground Invasion Next?

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 9:30 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Nov 17, 2012 by RussiaToday

RT speaks with Israeli Defense Ministry Spokesman - Josh Hantman, as Palestinians are preparing themselves for possible Israeli ground operation, they fear that the IDF could start reoccupation of the Gaza Strip with tanks and commandos.
FOLLOW LIVE UPDATES: http://rt.com/news/gaza-israel-hamas-attack-687/

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 9:39 am » by *WillEase*

Israel pounds Gaza Strip from air and sea
Published on Nov 17, 2012 by AlJazeeraEnglish
Israel's bombardment of Gaza has entered a fifth day. Two media office buildings housing Palestinian and international journalists have been hit.
The Israeli military has confirmed it is using war ships in addition to air raids.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 10:31 am » by Eldorado

Funny how you are so in line with the announcements of the IDF.............?

And you make no mention that the Jewish Controlled Media at RT are, in essence, promoting the attacks through their efforts to offer the IDF a Carte Blanche honor to "send the world a message" through their channels

While the Palestinians are being blocked out of this channel, and any representation of the facts from the point of impact

RT offers nothing of first hand info on the ground backing the victims in this affair.......

SO............will put it out there now for all to see................you are oblivious of these facts for a reason....

and that reason is your interest in promoting your rush to the top of the posts here..............

other members and mods have made the same argument against your impulsive nature.....and the interests displayed in your posts, and it become increasingly difficult for me to trust anything you post while you schill for Israel.

I'm heating up my branding iron for your pasty white ass right now.....gonna sting a little, but you'll eventually be able to sit down again.....promise
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 10:46 am » by *WillEase*

Eldorado wrote:Funny how you are so in line with the announcements of the IDF.............?

And you make no mention that the Jewish Controlled Media at RT are, in essence, promoting the attacks through their efforts to offer the IDF a Carte Blanche honor to "send the world a message" through their channels

While the Palestinians are being blocked out of this channel, and any representation of the facts from the point of impact

RT offers nothing of first hand info on the ground backing the victims in this affair.......

SO............will put it out there now for all to see................you are oblivious of these facts for a reason....

and that reason is your interest in promoting your rush to the top of the posts here..............

other members and mods have made the same argument against your impulsive nature.....and the interests displayed in your posts, and it become increasingly difficult for me to trust anything you post while you schill for Israel.

I'm heating up my branding iron for your pasty white ass right now.....gonna sting a little, but you'll eventually be able to sit down again.....promise

This thread is too short for you or anyone to call it one sided.
Obviously you didn't watch the video because the RT reporter was far from agreeable with the Israeli defence minister.
Plus the second video was by AlJazeera...or are they pandering to the Israeli cause too?

Initiate

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 10:51 am » by Annabella

Eldorado wrote:Funny how you are so in line with the announcements of the IDF.............?

Good post and i agree.

Time to take a break from posting Willyboy..

:lol:

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 10:52 am » by Eldorado

Target one.....

[img]
http://img.timeinc.net/time/magazine/ar ... 28_600.jpg[/img]

Target two......

Target three.....

Four.........

Five.........

and so on.......

all for you to report on soon......be on the lookout........will be a hot story
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:01 am » by Opalserpent

Holy man, even I know when not to push my luck too far. Alteast it's not an anti muslim propaganda post.

They are going to pound those civilians into dust. I suppose gaza strip is going to be the next big land development of the future.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 12:03 pm » by *WillEase*

Opalserpent wrote:Holy man, even I know when not to push my luck too far. Alteast it's not an anti muslim propaganda post.

They are going to pound those civilians into dust. I suppose gaza strip is going to be the next big land development of the future.

I think it's ironic that Egypt claims to support the Palestinians yet refuses to open it's border with Gaza.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 12:10 pm » by *WillEase*

Opalserpent wrote:Holy man, even I know when not to push my luck too far. Alteast it's not an anti muslim propaganda post.

Perhaps you could clarify what you are trying to say.
Who is 'Holy man'...me?
Israel doesn't have issues with the Palestinian people, just the Hamas terrorist...I mean government.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 12:21 pm » by zangazanga75

Meanwhile, Erdogan uses the opportunity to kill the Kurds…

The insolent, megalomanic wannabe caliph of Turkey knows very well that the western media is occupied with Israel right now. What a great opportunity to bomb the Kurds!
Turkish army kills 42 Kurdish militants

Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan stepped up condemnation of Israel on Friday, calling its ongoing strikes on Gaza “atrocious” and accusing Israel of pounding the Palestinian territory for “fabricated reasons.”

yesterday in Syria 106 people were killed and nobody in the Muslim or liberal world battered an eyelid. The hypocrisy of the Islamic world

Next