Ground Shaking.....

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 10:45 am » by Jbtenney

has anyone else on the east coast of the us felt like the ground has been shaking rather frequently the last few months? i thought that i was the only one that felt it, but asked a couple friends and they said that they had been having the same sensations but didn't want to say anything for fear of sounding crazy.
it almost feels like i'm in a an apartment with weak foundation while a washing machine goes on spin cycle for about five seconds at a time. thing is.... i live in a house with a concrete floor and no washer running.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 8:17 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

I see you joined a while ago cat got your tongue! :lol: :hiho: anyway (lurker)

Here is a link that may help you...
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/o ... s_anss.php

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 8:27 pm » by Eldorado

I think that they are digging the underground tunnels and setting up the DUMB bases in the US for the future.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 8:31 pm » by Yuya63

Eldorado wrote:I think that they are digging the underground tunnels and setting up the DUMB bases in the US for the future.

I agree!! :flop: Also, fracking, i think it's called for oil? Or just natural earthquakes. But somethings been shaking a good portion of the states.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 8:33 pm » by Haansolo

"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy!

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 9:39 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Haansolo wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:alien51:

Well Haan this video is superb in addition everyone should see it. Thanks for posting it. Hurts :flop:
This can't be allowed to continue the cost is too high.

So important I added Stop HydroFracking to my Location. (under avatar)

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 pm » by Ufosarus

Yuya63 wrote:
Eldorado wrote:I think that they are digging the underground tunnels and setting up the DUMB bases in the US for the future.

I agree!! :flop: Also, fracking, i think it's called for oil? Or just natural earthquakes. But somethings been shaking a good portion of the states.

fracking is drilling for gas :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 11:44 pm » by Shaggietrip

Ufosarus wrote:
Yuya63 wrote:

fracking is drilling for gas :flop:
Yuya63 wrote:

I third this.

Lets not forget the Underground Alien war going on. Could be that also.

My thoughts would be that the ptb are going balls out on this while they can. Fracking for oil and now a possible fracking type system on Vulcanos etc.

I have said it for some time and feel I repeat myself so hope I do not sound like a skipping record but Earth not to mention the Sun and Galaxy/Universe is going through changes. Some seen in a short cycle like 11 yrs. Some in longer cycles 22,000 years. Think of it like a cog/gear in time then eventually you get to a point when the hand moves. [world effecting event so to say] and then Shit happens

:peep:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 11:46 pm » by The57ironman

Jbtenney wrote:has anyone else on the east coast of the us felt like the ground has been shaking rather frequently the last few months? i thought that i was the only one that felt it, but asked a couple friends and they said that they had been having the same sensations but didn't want to say anything for fear of sounding crazy.
it almost feels like i'm in a an apartment with weak foundation while a washing machine goes on spin cycle for about five seconds at a time. thing is.... i live in a house with a concrete floor and no washer running.

i haven't noticed or heard of anything in new england... :hiho: Jbtenney

.....without understanding completely what the implications of this use of technology are on the environment and on human health
.........ffs.....Image

F'ck haliburton........ ''and'' their hurricane machine... :mrcool:

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 11:53 pm » by Shaggietrip

Excuse my manners jbtenney. Welcome to the forum :rtft:

F'ck haliburton........ ''and'' their hurricane machine... :mrcool:

Easy for you to say. Look at that suit you have on.

:o
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Next