The DTV 2.0 Prank Thread... RETIRED!

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 12:41 am » by Spock

If you don't want to go through this entire thread, just read the last post on page 25.

I swore I would never do this, but here I go, I've always loathed these threads, thought they were gay as hell, but, maybe this circumstance is a bit different.

Ive thoroughly enjoyed the last few years of posting, bickering, arguing, laughing and waisting valuable time on this forum, but it's time for me to step out as Seahawk has done, I have my reasons.

What you guys never see is what goes on behind the scenes, and how we have tried hard to work together to maintain a sense of uniformity in how we work the forum. Recently something came to light that lets just say, is significant.

It's been no mystery that obviously something strange has been going on, and many have been asking for an explanation. Recently Admin informed us of something. There has been some activity on his end, and we think we have an idea of what. However in putting this out there it would only worsen the potential problem if compromised and the cancer has gained trust and embedded itself throughout the forum. I am not talking hacking here either.

Make of that what you will.

Serious issues have transpired and people have even been "contacted, harassed and threatened" right to the very top of the daisy chain.

I am leaving. Its not worth it.

Goodbye everyone.

Anyway, I love you guys - even you Phaeton.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 12:50 am » by Hurtswhenipee

spock wrote:I swore I would never do this, but here I go, I've always loathed these threads, thought they were gay as hell, but, maybe this circumstance is a bit different.

Ive thoroughly enjoyed the last few years of posting, bicker, arguing, laughing and waisting valuable time on this forum, but it's time for me to step out as Seahawk has done.

What you guys never see is what goes on behind the scenes, and how we have tried hard to work together to maintain a sense of uniformity in how we work the forum.

It's been no mystery that obviously something strange has been going on, and many have been asking for an explanation. Recently Lukas told us that we should may want to relay to the members that people should watch what they say. That there has been some activity on his end, and we think we have an idea, but that there have been "agencies" was the term used, that have embedded themselves into the forum and even "contacted, harassed and threatened" the owners of this site.

Dude you are one of the reasons I am here. I will miss your wit and since of fair play. I wish you much luck and joy. Until we meet again, Hurts
ImageImage

Writer

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 12:54 am » by Jebus

Long time lurker. Even though we've never conversed, I love you too man, and I love this place. Best of luck. :|
Last edited by Jebus on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 12:55 am » by E6722maj

live long and prosper

:cheers:
whatever

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 12:58 am » by The57ironman

so disappointing.....wtf.?

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 1:01 am » by Fatdogmendoza

spock wrote:I swore I would never do this, but here I go, I've always loathed these threads, thought they were gay as hell, but, maybe this circumstance is a bit different.

Ive thoroughly enjoyed the last few years of posting, bicker, arguing, laughing and waisting valuable time on this forum, but it's time for me to step out as Seahawk has done.

What you guys never see is what goes on behind the scenes, and how we have tried hard to work together to maintain a sense of uniformity in how we work the forum.

It's been no mystery that obviously something strange has been going on, and many have been asking for an explanation. Recently Lukas told us that we should may want to relay to the members that people should watch what they say. That there has been some activity on his end, and we think we have an idea, but that there have been "agencies" was the term used, that have embedded themselves into the forum and even "contacted, harassed and threatened" the owners of this site.

WTF spock I havent even had the oppo to speak to you on skype yet... You do know hopefully that although I havent always agreed with you I understand that you have been a devils advocate such as mysef and that you ave encouraged healthy and entertaining debate.. Take care my friend and I hope that you realise that I do mean friend... Maybe we will speak someday... Take care mon ami... I think that I understand your decision although it does upset me... I know how much you dislike these but I dont give a shit :hugging: :hugging: :hugging:

Fuck the blues bro
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Writer

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 1:01 am » by Rhianna

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 1:08 am » by Iamthatiam

No fucking way, hell no Spock, you can't leave :censored:

WTF....What does these guys could do to you, anyways, if you are not doing anything wrong???

I know you guys are probably resented, and even disappointed on how things have been turning out lately to the supposed freedom of speech which should exist, but hell no, it is not your fault...This burden, and the focus of the problem might be over shoulders such as harbin's, hackjames', and others of the same behaviour...Maybe others being far too subversive, or propagating and disseminating far deeper ends of the "conpiracionism" trade, but not you!

:yell:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 1:11 am » by Iamthatiam

rhianna wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Fuck you Steve, you fucking troll...And fuck all your other accounts....

I will hunt you down, motherfucker...Don't test me!!! :evil:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 1:12 am » by Jet17

well.....

I am out too then.

thanks everyone for the good times, I really don't want to go, but if spock is leaving of all people, I will follow.

Everyone, I love you guys too, everyone, except rydher, he is a donkeys ass.

to all my friends it's been good, but when the management says shit is hitting the ceiling privacy issues, that means I am out.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Next