Guess where they AREN'T spraying CHEMTRAILS?!?

maleman

PostTue May 12, 2009 7:00 am » by maleman

As I'll be leaving soon, I guess it's okay to talk about this now.

The other day I was listening to Catherine Austin Fitts (an expert on black budgets) on the ( ADVERTISING IS NOT ALLOWED ) show (which you really should check out), and she was mentioning that the Chemtrail spraying is occurring all over the planet, even in countries that could in no way afford to carry on these operations. Her question was, "Who's paying for this?" to which we pretty much know who. So it seems that everyone on the planet is "with the program"...

Except....

China. Yes. Good 'ol Communist China.... I've been living and working here for about three years now and have never, ever seen anything! Now, in Beijing (where I've been for about 2 years), aircraft are absolutely prohibited from flying over the city...you will never hear a jet, except for the very, very, very occasional military transport out of the city-center airport...which regular folks are not allowed near. I've done a bit of traveling around and additionally, I've spoken with folks in the other major cities here and have raised this question and provided youTube films (even though youTube has been blocked here for about 3 months now...I've got a program to get around that). The response has been Zip, Zilch and Nada.

So, this leads me to believe that there IS a "program" going on, however I'm guessing that the folks in charge here don't feel like playing-ball with TPTB. I'm interested to know if there are any other countries (Russia?) that aren't co-operating.... Any Info???

It's kind of a shame, knowing that my wife and I will be heading into an environment that is being manipulated and without a doubt, not for our benefit. Seems the Chinese care more about their citizens than TPTB....who woulda thunk???

(Please, no political or "human-rights" comments... I don't need a knock on the door from a country that I am merely a guest in. It's not my system, so I keep outta their business.)

PostTue May 12, 2009 11:37 am » by Hesop

As far as I know, they are the only country smart enough to take measures on overpopulation, in an event to keep food production/population in kelter. Of course here in the U.S. any young gal on welfare can have 14 kids. Chinese are different, no doubt. The trails are an interesting tidbit as well. Worth watching the upcoming scenarios there.
Thanx for the info! :flop:

brillbilly

PostTue May 12, 2009 12:40 pm » by brillbilly

hi,this whole chemtrail thing is very strange,i have been looking in to it for just over a year.i have logged chemtrails and posted pics to show.The thing is that google earth has managed to capture chemtrails or wot i believe to be chemtrail,( i cant prove) but on google earth over XUZHOU,CHINA there is a trail that is about 29 km long.it could be vapour but a normal vapour trail dose not hang around.i hope im wrong :bang; :peep: .

maleman

PostTue May 12, 2009 12:49 pm » by maleman

Interesting, actually because the one-child policy is already "in the can".

The way it works now is that if a husband and wife are each only children, they are allowed to now have two children. China is also struggling with a booming elderly population and not enough money in the system to support them. There's a lot of talk about ecological responsibility, but it's going to get really bad here with the pollution. You've got to see it to believe it. 70% of all the freshwater here is contaminated almost beyond repair and the air in the cities.... Well, my nightly scooter rides are highlighted with face-peppering from various carbon particles....yummy!!! Currently there are about 1 million birth defects a year and are expected to increase by a factor of 10% annually for the next few years. "Great. Let's have TWO kids, honey".....

maleman

PostWed May 13, 2009 3:04 am » by maleman

You can see up, but you can't see across...

Conspirator

PostWed May 13, 2009 4:04 am » by Dirtyrabbit

someone here mentioned google..
yah know when I was big into this videoing the chemtrails..
sometimes my vids would get rejected... because I used the word chemtrails..
then I would say sky watching.. then they would get excepted...
then later like a month or something one by one I was getting messages I was violating their terms of service or what ever..

so I nuked them all.. I had videos up there with chemtrails and orbs..
and military jets with orbs flying together

any ways I got bored with it... seeing chemtrails all the time..
later on down the line I was told chemtrails are not for us
if they wanted us dead they could do it in a heart beat
:owned:
oh and dont forget this! ----> The president's new science adviser said Wednesday (April 08, 2009 ) that global warming is so dire, the Obama administration is discussing radical technologies to cool Earth's air.

John Holdren told The Associated Press in his first interview since being confirmed last month that the idea of geoengineering the climate is being discussed.

One such extreme option includes shooting pollution particles into the upper atmosphere to reflect the sun's rays. Holdren said such an experimental measure would only be used as a last resort.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,513242,00.html

and while we are talking about china?

China to Manipulate Weather for Beijing Olympics
http://blog.synthesis.net/2008/03/25/china-to-manipulate-weather-for-beijing-olympics/
The forthcoming Beijing Olympics will be the greatest spectacle in mankind’s history. Not only has it been surrounded by heaps of social and political controversy, but in order to prove to the world how much of a bad ass super power they are, China’s pulling out all the stops.

China has prepared a three-stage program to ensure that rain will not fall on their 91,000 seat, open air Olympic stadium. The plan is pretty fucking insane. First, regional weather will be monitored via planes, satellites, radar and an IBM supercomputer “that executes 9.8 trillion floating point operations per second.”

Secondly, aircraft and an array of 20 artillery and missile launch sites arranged around Beijing will be on-call to “shoot and spray silver iodide and dry ice into incoming clouds that are still far enough away that their rain can be flushed out before they reach the stadium.”

Lastly, something referred to locally as “The Bird’s Nest” will stand as the final line of defense. Heavy rain clouds passing to close to the stadium will be “seeded” with chemicals from the Bird’s Nest in order to shrink rain droplets. According to Zhang Qian, head of Beijing’s Weather Modification Office:
“We use a coolant made from liquid nitrogen to increase the number of droplets while decreasing their average size. As a result, the smaller droplets are less likely to fall, and precipitation can be reduced.”

Currently, the Beijing summer games are just over 130 days away. The ceremonial torch has already been lit and will be in Greece for a while before it’s handed off in Beijing. The torch will make it to US soil on April 9th in San Francisco en route to Buenos Aires. The games run from August 8th through 24th.

http://www.google.com/search?q=China+to+Manipulate+Weather+for+Beijing+Olympics

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 4:31 pm » by Otomon

dirtyrabbit wrote:any ways I got bored with it... seeing chemtrails all the time..

I agree with this,I mean does it make sense to slowly kill the population over the period of 20-30 years instead of other methods?

EDIT:And also some of the "players" live in some of the cities that are getting sprayed....
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 5:09 pm » by Illuminated

interesting thread ..bump :flop:
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 5:13 pm » by Blondie1w2000

LOL. I thought the answer to the title of this thread would be "Israel."

ARE there chemtrails there?

Initiate

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 5:32 pm » by Nytemere

otomon wrote:
dirtyrabbit wrote:any ways I got bored with it... seeing chemtrails all the time..

I agree with this,I mean does it make sense to slowly kill the population over the period of 20-30 years instead of other methods?

I'd say one major reason is the pharmaceutical industry gets a big boost from ChemTraills due to all kinds of new respiratory illnesses and just general breakdown of the immune system. It's easier to milk a dying man for his money and labor than a dead one.

Another reason: I'd presume if a genocidal holocaust was outright announced and put into process, I doubt people would be so content with that as they are with ChemTrails. (I guess this would be another variation of David Icke's Totalitarian Tip-Toe.)
“The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict.” -Employing Dante's words, Martin Luther King, Jr.

Next