Guest Researchers ?

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 2:35 pm » by One-23

I think as a truther and a thinker the subjects could be as diverse as the guests.
Obviously in keeping with the DTV forums and website

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 2:44 pm » by TheDuck

Maybe the group thing could come in useful... ?
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 2:46 pm » by Malogg

TheDuck wrote:Maybe the group thing could come in useful... ?

Thata be the old ~ Divide and conquer lol joking

A wee song for the lurkers and everyone else that cares to listen

Upload to Disclose.tv

Image :flop:

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 2:52 pm » by TheDuck

Malogg wrote:
TheDuck wrote:Maybe the group thing could come in useful... ?

Thata be the old ~ Divide and conquer lol joking

A wee song for the lurkers and everyone else that cares to listen

Upload to Disclose.tv

I think people can view but not comment, I dunno, its an option to keep in mind. :flop:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 3:44 pm » by Kinninigan

Cageyone23 wrote:. Do you think it would be feasible?
. Would we be able to accommodate any guests who where willing to take up an invite?
. What to include in a draft proposal?
. People to invite/contact?

I dont think it will work. And sadley most well known researchers are dis-info agents, though they tell some truth in their tales to keep them going.

We can't even get threads to be engaged in like they used to, the threads around here with the most hits anymore are NOT EVEN conspiracy threads...

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 3:45 pm » by Troll2rocks

Its a good and noble idea, however, who is going to book the guests ? Who is going to contact and arrange dates and interviews. Who is going to implement the live stream capability. Now all this is available, and can be linked. In terms of a streaming live event. A corresponding thread could be put up, but the live streaming community has its own chat logs, problem is, they tend to fly by at speed. So nobody really gets a good chance to read and answer.

It is a good idea. However, the logistics of pulling this off, are pretty huge. Most in this field hate the camera. That is why they gravitate towards radio etc. Not all, but most.

I could give a nudge to a few people, but I know the response id likely get, I also know the likely responses and manner in which some on here would act.

I like the idea, I would involve myself, but I see far more hurdles in getting this going.

You certainly could not allow it to take place on the forum as is. The risk of insult and ego harm is far to great to those challenged with presenting their collected data.

However, if there is a team capable of pulling this off, it would be the DTV Team. So lets see how it pans out, and what Lukas thinks about it, as something like this, would not only be great publicity, but also highly time intensive. Opening up DTV to a much wider and meaner audience than we have previously had.

I would be in, but for something like this to even be considered, we would need a test of its justifiability.

DTV already allows researchers and guests to add their data via the video function. However I know the whole idea behind this would be live interaction between host and audience. However, for it to be truly DTV centric, further development would be needed to implement it as a purely DTV function. Again, it could be done, but in order to justify its existence there should already be logged interested parties willing to participate in it.

This is an idea that needs full admin backing and time in order to truly achieve. Especially if it's DTV exclusive content and presentation.

I for one would be up for the challenge. I love this place, and would spend most of my free time in order to achieve such goals should they come to fruition :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 3:54 pm » by -Marduk-

Lukas started a "Ideas / DTV 2.1" thread in the mod-forum and I asked him if a "guest feature" would be possible in the near future.

Marduk2012 wrote:
Disclosetv wrote:
Marduk2012 / Sat Apr 07, 2012 wrote:I would like to have a "DTV Special Guests" board section...

Kindly what should happen there? What permissions? Please elaborate...

Well it won't be bad if we could draw more attention to the site...attract some "experts" in the conspiracy field to post their stuff here on DTV in a ...you know...special Guest Area.

:D

Maybe he added the idea on his to-do list for DTV 2.1, I don't know but I will definitely bump Lukas' thread with the link to your thread, Cagey.

:flop:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 5:54 pm » by One-23

:cheers: Marduk
Something to leave on the burner for consideration :flop:

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Site Admin

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 5:48 pm » by Disclosetv

Greetings all,

Sorry for the delay. Busy with adding new features to DTV ;-)

Well, as a quick and easy but still workable solution I could add a "Guest Talk Forum" to the overall forum list.

In this forum, only moderators can start new topics/threads (e.g. to announce, collectiong questions for and/or holding a guest talk).

All posts done in this forum (e.g. by members or the guest) must be approved by the moderators before they appear in the topics/threads.

In this way it is a perfectly controlled environment for invited guest. No bullshitting etc.

In addition, I would certainly help to promote such guest talks in a special way on the front page and elsewhere on the site.

What do you think?

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 5:51 pm » by Spock

Excellent!

PreviousNext