Guest Talk- Potential Guests

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 6:50 am » by Zer0

Spock wrote:I was just kidding about Raphael. However, it would be nice to understand exactly what he was talking about. I've never understood how a simple symbol can be such a profound motivator in someone's life.

I'm okay with anyone really. I just like the idea of someone getting their information across in an uncluttered way without the barrage of insults and derailing.

He has an entire Facebook group dedicated to his passion, it is quite funny actually how he insults his own members simply because they know less that him.

Why just the other day he was like:

Oto that is what you read somewhere eh?
In that article that suggests it is a hermetic prinicple (I do not disagree)....does it mention the role of the NANO SWASTIKA on the underside of the ARCH to hermetic principles?

Any idea how important the ARCH is to building TEMPLES, to the masons?
Oto obviously you are still struggling with the obvious?
Oto did you notice the BOOKS each of them was holding?
carry on dude

why don't you study the picture for HOURS horus and tell ME something I DO NOT SEE?
go ahead punk make my day today, pleaseeeeeeee
;)

duh the difference between ME and EWE oto is your upbringing.
It kinda took you on a detour.
EWE folks always end up discussing jesus and crap like the last supper?

raise your fucking game oto, DISCOUNT Tv still has a hold on ewe dude...

BTW The picture we were discussing was The School of Athens by Raphael, because it has Baroque Swastikas on it and Plato is pointing towards it. I then proceeded to state that Raphael`s very last picture was of Jesus being cool, to which he replied:

yes I knew he died at 37 but I was not aware that the Transfiguration was his last painting...I am ignorant of so much, and now that you know you are ignorant of so much ... what are you going to do about it?

Bring him back, the dude is funny as fuck.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 11:04 am » by Troll2rocks

Raphael :nope:

He had his chance here. He is done. He and his swastikas can go dance off a cliff. :flop:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 5:58 pm » by Poooooot

Nilm33 wrote:1. Gary McKinnon

YES!!! Perfect! I would LOVE to hear from him!

http://freegary.org.uk/
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 6:07 pm » by Icarus1

julian assange
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 1:57 pm » by Zer0

Troll2rocks wrote:Raphael :nope:

He had his chance here. He is done. He and his swastikas can go dance off a cliff. :flop:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Um wow then thanks a lot ASSHOLE! Would it make you happy if we all started calling it fylfot?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fylfot

LETS KILL THE LANGUAGE SOME MORE!!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 8:28 pm » by The57ironman

....Edgar Fouche says his plate is full right now..... :cheers:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 12:48 am » by Fatdogmendoza

The57ironman wrote:.

....Edgar Fouche says his plate is full right now..... :cheers:

Fracking fouche bag

:peep:

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 1:08 am » by Slith

Icarus1 wrote:julian assange

Shit, that would be the bomb. Wouldn't it

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 6:42 pm » by One-23

I have a confirmed guest,

J. Edward Carper (Author) - The Philosopher's Stone for the Transformation of Jupiter - Project Lucifer
http://jabbingjupiter.yolasite.com/

Brief synopsis

"The Philosopher's Stone for the Transformation of Jupiter - Project Lucifer"
exposes an unbelievable quest!

A tremendously difficult riddle has been solved! A great secret is revealed! ...

This important book documents in complete detail what can only be construed as a bold (possibly reckless) attempt to ignite Jupiter into a small star or at least to alter it significantly...

This book discusses the theory of how various agencies have managed to insert a fissile material deep into Jupiter in order to achieve a fission, then fusion, reaction, (likely now on-going) in an attempt to turn Jupiter into a small stellar red dwarf.

Although seemingly incredible at first, readers will not be able to deny the science of how this was achieved. You will find that, indeed, if artificially induced with a huge temperature spike deep inside, Jupiter CAN hold a modest fusion reaction, since Jupiter's failed natural stellar formation is due to its low natural temps.

We already have several pieces of visual evidence of a deep internal disturbance inside Jupiter with the "Wesley mark" of 2009, which was actually a thermal convection shaft from the above said reaction, and massive ANTIPODAL (opposite points of the globe) electrical discharges in 2010 that sourced from Jupiter's center (known as the "Jupiter flashes")

Has been covered before on DTV here project-lucifer-book-available-within-days-t41161.html?hilit=The%20Philosopher%27s%20Stone%20for%20the%20Transformation%20of%20Jupiter

So looks like the Carper ( Jcgjec member51239.html) was a previous Forum member.

Very interesting subject to cover and a lot of questions to be covered.

If Mods and Lukas are happy for me to go ahead and book Carper as a DTV guest, can we finalise some times and dates for me to relay back to Carper, please take into account time differences :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 6:55 pm » by Kinninigan

:flop:

I would also say "cycloneoz" from crazymothertv who me and other members watched chase hurricane isaac

he would be a good guest for a test run to talk about weather anomolies

someone should email him!

also to the poster who called a potental guest "fouche bag" for having his plate full and not being able to come on..... :top:

there is no doubt people getting invites are "lurking" the site, we should not call them names

not a good way to get people to come on here, use common sense

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

PreviousNext