Guest Talk- Potential Guests

Initiate

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 7:04 pm » by Willynumbnuts

Charlie Sheen.

I think it would be quite entertaining.

:cheers:
"When you do something to help the world like.....like i wrote a book on how to cure eyesight,"
Oreocannon

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 7:51 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Kinninigan wrote::flop:

I would also say "cycloneoz" from crazymothertv who me and other members watched chase hurricane isaac

he would be a good guest for a test run to talk about weather anomolies

someone should email him!

also to the poster who called a potental guest "fouche bag" for having his plate full and not being able to come on..... :top:

there is no doubt people getting invites are "lurking" the site, we should not call them names

not a good way to get people to come on here, use common sense

:peep:

Yo kinni I really dont give two monkeys whether someone is lurking or not or whether their ego is bruised by a play on words, If thats the way that the forum is heading then I will be the first to say adios... By the way if so called expert is so called intelligent then I think that they can tell the difference between a play on words jest and an inflammatory remark... :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 8:04 pm » by Kinninigan

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Yo kinni I really dont give two monkeys whether someone is lurking or not or whether their ego is bruised by a play on words, If thats the way that the forum is heading then I will be the first to say adios... By the way if so called expert is so called intelligent then I think that they can tell the difference between a play on words jest and an inflammatory remark... :flop:

Some people are delicate like flowers

but like me and you, not the regular posters here!

I just wanna get the guest forum started....

http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 8:07 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Kinninigan wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Some people are delicate like flowers

but like me and you, not the regular posters here!

I just wanna get the guest forum started....

Fully understood bro, I just aint much into brown nosing for the sake of it...The forum is well known for its hard hitting wit :roll: , We are who we are.... :hugging:
p.s

if I was an expert it would be the incessantly shit posts aabout...SHIT ALL that would put me off...us regular posters have built up a resistance.... :lol: :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 8:58 pm » by Doogle

Billy Meier.

Or one just for the laffs - Nick Pope.

Oh man, John Mack would have been good - RIP, he wasn't a fouche bag. :lol:

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 9:10 am » by One-23

Bumping

Upload to Disclose.tv

Cageyone23 wrote:I have a confirmed guest,

J. Edward Carper (Author) - The Philosopher's Stone for the Transformation of Jupiter - Project Lucifer
http://jabbingjupiter.yolasite.com/

Brief synopsis

"The Philosopher's Stone for the Transformation of Jupiter - Project Lucifer"
exposes an unbelievable quest!

A tremendously difficult riddle has been solved! A great secret is revealed! ...

This important book documents in complete detail what can only be construed as a bold (possibly reckless) attempt to ignite Jupiter into a small star or at least to alter it significantly...

This book discusses the theory of how various agencies have managed to insert a fissile material deep into Jupiter in order to achieve a fission, then fusion, reaction, (likely now on-going) in an attempt to turn Jupiter into a small stellar red dwarf.

Although seemingly incredible at first, readers will not be able to deny the science of how this was achieved. You will find that, indeed, if artificially induced with a huge temperature spike deep inside, Jupiter CAN hold a modest fusion reaction, since Jupiter's failed natural stellar formation is due to its low natural temps.

We already have several pieces of visual evidence of a deep internal disturbance inside Jupiter with the "Wesley mark" of 2009, which was actually a thermal convection shaft from the above said reaction, and massive ANTIPODAL (opposite points of the globe) electrical discharges in 2010 that sourced from Jupiter's center (known as the "Jupiter flashes")

Has been covered before on DTV here project-lucifer-book-available-within-days-t41161.html?hilit=The%20Philosopher%27s%20Stone%20for%20the%20Transformation%20of%20Jupiter

So looks like the Carper ( Jcgjec member51239.html) was a previous Forum member.

Very interesting subject to cover and a lot of questions to be covered.

If Mods and Lukas are happy for me to go ahead and book Carper as a DTV guest, can we finalise some times and dates for me to relay back to Carper, please take into account time differences :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 9:27 am » by Seahawk

Hey Cagey. Good work. :flop:

The mods need to confer with Lukas- or at least, amongst each other- about the logistics and format of this thing. Obviously, we all want this project to work well, and right from the start, we want to set a successful precedent for future interviews. We want this to be a successful and fulfilling endeavor, from interview one.

Give us a little time to work out some details, and we can get started.

Thanks for your work to get this moving forward. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 9:35 am » by One-23

:cheers: Hawk, Totally understand. I will relay any forthcoming info back to Carper so that he is kept in the loop and to keep his interest. As it stands he is very interested and is just awaiting further information
regarding this guest slot :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 11:37 am » by Nilm33

Doogle wrote:Billy Meier.

Or one just for the laffs - Nick Pope.

Oh man, John Mack would have been good - RIP, he wasn't a fouche bag. :lol:

John Mack would have been epic! Rik Clay too. So sad all the good ones are dead way before their time.

Any mediums around here?

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 5:26 am » by Malogg

Would love to chat to this dude

President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Blame the rock she has her faults

PreviousNext