Guest Talk- Potential Guests

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 11:02 am » by Tjahzi

I'd love to give these people some very, very, scrutinizing questions, they deserve it éhéh

Bill Ryan
Kerry Cassidy
David Wilcock
David Icke

aside from those, i think Ben Swann might be very interesting to listen to too.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 11:05 am » by Spock

Tjahzi wrote:I'd love to give these people some very, very, scrutinizing questions, they deserve it éhéh

Bill Ryan
Kerry Cassidy
David Wilcock
David Icke

aside from those, i think Ben Swann might be very interesting to listen to too.

All would be good, and I agree, I became a Ben Swann fan after hearing him on C2C last week - excellent suggestions.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 1:20 pm » by Akashicrebel

Professor Griff from public enemy
Or Jello Biafra from deadkenndy's

about the music industry.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 26, 2013 7:56 pm » by Tjahzi

Great idea Akashicrebel :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 9:00 am » by Constabul

It seems like this fellow would be a long shot looking him up. Never know.

Josh Bernstein
Explorer, Educator, Environmental Advocate

International explorer, photographer, author, and television host Josh Bernstein has traveled more than 500,000 miles by train, plane, bus, bike and camel to over 40 countries, exploring the biggest mysteries of our planet in pursuit of knowledge and discovery.

Josh has traced the Ark of the Covenant from the caverns of Jerusalem to the mountains of Ethiopia, searched for the Holy Grail in the bowels of Nazi Germany, and communed with tribal chiefs in the darkest jungles of the Amazon Rainforest. He has ventured deep underground with NASA scientists to explore the origins of life on Earth and has hunted with alleged cannibals by moonlight in the forests of Papua New Guinea-all in a quest to uncover some of the most fascinating mysteries of our planet. (For a complete list of Josh’s past expeditions, click here.)

Josh’s television career began in 2005, when he debuted as the host of a new adventure-archaeology series called Digging for the Truth on The History Channel. The series quickly became the highest-rated original series in the network’s history, and Josh continued to host “Digging” for two more record-breaking seasons. In 2007, Josh moved from The History Channel to Discovery Channel, where he has served as host and executive producer of Into The Unknown with Josh Bernstein. Josh is currently developing a number of new projects to be announced shortly.

In addition to his work on television, Josh is also the president and CEO of BOSS, the Boulder Outdoor Survival School. Based in the small town of Boulder, Utah, BOSS is the oldest and largest wilderness survival school in the world. Josh first attended BOSS as a student in 1987 and, over the past 22 years, he has advanced through the ranks, becoming president & CEO of the company in 1997. At BOSS, participants challenge themselves on survival courses up to one month in length, learning primitive skills like how to make fire without matches, build shelter from local materials, and turn river rocks into cutting edges. Under Josh’s direction, BOSS has consulted on many television and Hollywood productions, including a number of reality shows and all of the island survival scenes for Cast Away starring Tom Hanks.

Born and raised in New York City, Josh has two degrees from Cornell University (BA, Anthropology & Psychology). After graduating college, he spent a year in a post-graduate program in Jerusalem studying, among other things, mysticism and ancient texts.

Josh is a fellow of The Explorers Club and The Royal Geographical Society and a patron of the American Museum of Natural History. He sits on the Board of Trustees for the Global Heritage Fund and the Board of Directors for The Explorers Club.

About the Speech:

Since 2003, Josh has flown around the world over 20 times, exploring some of the greatest mysteries on our planet. He’s visited the sacred headwaters of the Blue Nile in Ethiopia on the trail of the Ark of the Covenant and descended into Nazi crypts in Germany in search of the Holy Grail. He’s collected extremophiles from the walls of caves hidden deep below the surface of the Earth and witnessed secret mummification rituals in the jungles of Papua New Guinea. From the Amazon to the Arctic to the Alps, he’s witnessed some of the most amazing things and, as a result, he has a unique perspective that he’d love to share with your group or organization.

In addition to his work as an award-winning television host and executive producer (3 years for History Channel, 2 years for Discovery Channel), his 20 years of experience in the wilderness education industry gives him the unusual ability to apply the skills of wilderness survival to the skills of business survival. At the end of the day, after all, it’s all about surviving and thriving and knowing how to perform at your best.

If you are looking for a dynamic, engaging, relevant, and at times humorous keynote address about surviving and thriving in today’s ultra-competitive business environment, Josh Bernstein is the your “must have” speaker. All of his talks are fully-tailored to your organization, with full audio-visual support including some of the best photographs from his journeys.

http://caaspeakers.com/josh-bernstein/
E-mail speakers@caa.com

What caught my attention was mainly the bible mythology dealing with the ARK and the Grail.
I know many on DTV would like these sort of subjects, the survival skills and additional exploration is a plus too.

Not sure who else would be noted to bring in to talk on grail, ark, spear, shroud or the slew of other biblical mythology.

I would like a different sort of guests, like west, pye, tsarion, but these guys too (biblical peeps) are fun to listen to.

poltergeist, haunting, exorcisms etc would be fun stuff too.

Initiate

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 5:05 pm » by Gignac

I would love to see Peter Levenda as a guest. I just read his sinister forces trilogy and it was mind blowing. also i find mark passio interesting too

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 5:11 pm » by Slith

Gignac wrote:I would love to see Peter Levenda as a guest. I just read his sinister forces trilogy and it was mind blowing. also i find mark passio interesting too

All great choices guys :flop:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 3:38 am » by Shaggietrip

Dr. Nick Begich I think would be great for interview on chat.

Dr. Nick Begich is the eldest son of the late United States Congressman from Alaska, Nick Begich Sr., and political activist Pegge Begich. He is well known in Alaska for his own political activities. He was twice elected President of both the Alaska Federation of Teachers and the Anchorage Council of Education. He has been pursuing independent research in the sciences and politics for most of his adult life. Begich received Doctor of Medicine (Medicina Alternitiva), honoris causa, for independent work in health and political science, from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines, Colombo, Sri Lanka, in November 1994.

He co-authored with Jeane Manning the book Angels Don't Play This HAARP; Advances in Tesla Technology. Begich has also authored Earth Rising - The Revolution: Toward a Thousand Years of Peace and and his latest book Earth Rising II- The Betrayal of Science, Society and the Soul both with the late James Roderick. His latest work is Controlling the Human Mind - The Technologies of Political Control or Tools for Peak Performance. Begich has published articles in science, politics and education and is a well known lecturer, having presented throughout the United States and in nineteen countries. He has been featured as a guest on thousands of radio broadcasts reporting on his research activities including new technologies, health and earth science related issues. He has also appeared on dozens of television documentaries and other programs throughout the world including BBC-TV, CBC-TV, TeleMundo, and others.

Begich has served as an expert witness and speaker before the European Parliament. He has spoken on various issues for groups representing citizen concerns, statesmen and elected officials, scientists and others. He is the publisher and co-owner of Earthpulse Press. He served as Tribal Administrator/Village Planner for the Chickaloon Village Council, a federally recognized American Indian Tribe of the Athabascan Indian Nation for five years and served four years as the Executive Director of The Lay Institute of Technology, Inc. a Texas non-profit corporation. Currently Begich consults for tribal organizations, private corporations and others in a number of research areas

http://www.earthpulse.com/src/category.asp?catid=13
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 10:55 pm » by Doogle

Evening all, or morning, or afternoon.
Nice to see some pretty odd threads started today.

Any way. re guests, has anyone had a potential guest show interest but has asked if it's for a fee or not?

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 11:49 pm » by Seahawk

Heya, Doogle.

re guests, has anyone had a potential guest show interest but has asked if it's for a fee or not?

Speaking only on my own behalf, I have not, but I can tell you that- as far as I know- there are no fees offered for interviews conducted here. It is strictly for open, public benefit and informational/educational purposes. Whether that's good, bad, or mixed, so far that's the way it is.

I would offer that any potential interviewee would benefit- in the case of DTV interviews- only, possibly, by gained positive public relations and additional exposure to their cause/ platform, or any expertise or information that they may have to "share" with those in our community.

That would obviously limit our potential guest interviews to those who aren't as concerned about offered fees, but at this point in time, that's where we are. Pro bono only- as is the work that moderators do here to contact and co-ordinate, produce, and interview, for these programs that we have had thus far. We're doing this for the community- with no fees involved.

I think we'd all love to "go pro," but so far, that's not in the plans. What we have discussed, is that we all want it to move forward, and to get bigger and better, so who knows what the future may bring? :twisted: Small steps for now.

We do promote their interview beforehand- on site and on FB, (thanks to the video promotions and live interview recordings from some of our fellow members,) and during the interviews, we intentionally promote the interviewees' websites, and any relevant promotional information, and a lot of vocalized appreciation ( :) ) as a small consideration for their contribution to our site.

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

PreviousNext