GUEST TALK THIS FRI /SAT SANTOS BANACCI

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 10, 2013 9:54 am » by Malogg

Upload to Disclose.tv

Sorry folks I have not been given an exact time as of yet.

Fri UK ,Australia will be Saturday as they are 10 hrs ahead as for the US lol nae sure ahahaha only joking

British summer time is +1 GMT. Pacific summer time is -7 GMT.

Therefore 10:00 pm Pacific Time is 6:00 am British time etc.

Just be here and enjoy.

:wink:
Do the world a favor and kill yourself asshole. Kill yourself and stop wasting our air. ~ *WillEase* LARGO

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 1:24 am » by Malogg

Ok sad news not gonna happen this week but >>>

>>>

23:10 PM ~ Santos Bonacci
Ah great!!! My thursday afternoon is best right now, anytime around 1pm to 6pm

ANY MODS!!!!!!!!!!! ON!!!! lol please can one contact Santos on skype = My skype is: santosbonacci

now please to let Santos know how this is going to roll.

Thankyou

:sunny:

PS good idea prolly for folk that want to participate to sort out skype for next week as I know I am gonna
Do the world a favor and kill yourself asshole. Kill yourself and stop wasting our air. ~ *WillEase* LARGO

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 1:45 am » by Troll2rocks

Okay we will contact him.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 1:48 am » by Malogg

Troll2rocks wrote:Okay we will contact him.

Cheers Troll :cheers:

For all that are unsure of Santos's great work and teachings here is Santos's youtube channel >>> http://www.youtube.com/user/mrastrotheology :look:

About MrAstrotheology

I deal with the subject Syncretism, bringing together all the fields of knowledge and wisdom and showing the interrelatedness of all subjects. Syncretism is the opposite of division and disunity and covers all the big topics like Theology, Astrotheology, Natural Science, Astrology, Reclaiming Dominion, Breaking the fictions of Religion, Science and Law, and the Holy Science, an ancient science based on the workings of the solar system, which is the science of, 'as above so bellow'. These sciences enable one to develop wisdom and enlightenment far beyond what this world currently has to offer.

Syncretism shows how all the Ancient Legendary Stories, Myths, Bibles, Fairy Tales etc, all have one simple common origin. In all of these wonderful ancient classics, the Personae are always the same, under different names.

Previous