Guilty Verdict Press Conference

Conspirator

PostTue May 25, 2010 12:31 am » by Noetic

One more note,"We the People"refers to those that wrote it not us,we're serfs,we've never had rights or properties or sovereignty,we are property of the statefrom cradle to crave and so are our children.Read between the lines of the "CON-stitution"....Have a nice day.
patent pending lol

Initiate

PostTue May 25, 2010 12:49 am » by Mayafan

you 2 noetic no hard feelings
:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue May 25, 2010 12:53 am » by Ktm640

he should have never been allowed to run. Everyone knows you have to be a natural born citizen ask kissenger. Its just a big fu to all of us.

Initiate

PostTue May 25, 2010 1:05 am » by Mayafan

ktm640 wrote:he should have never been allowed to run. Everyone knows you have to be a natural born citizen ask kissenger. Its just a big fu to all of us.

you got the point
:flop:

Conspirator

PostTue May 25, 2010 1:05 am » by Noetic

One more note,the 10th amendment they are basing this show on was completely made null and void by the patriot act.

"he should have never been allowed to run. Everyone knows you have to be a natural born citizen ask kissenger. Its just a big fu to all of us."

Nobody is actually elected to an office like that,they are preselected and placed there by the powers that be,this is all part of a script written a long time ago.

[googlevideo]7926958774822130737#[/googlevideo]

the man that wrote the code for these machines was killed,his personal plane just fell out of the sky awhile after he testified in congress that he made the machines flip votes for who he was told to give the votes to,i.e. obama aka osama.
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostTue May 25, 2010 1:07 am » by Gostrider

noetic wrote:One more note,"We the People"refers to those that wrote it not us,we're serfs,we've never had rights or properties or sovereignty,we are property of the statefrom cradle to crave and so are our children.Read between the lines of the "CON-stitution"....Have a nice day.

Thanks guys for extra info. The vid is about an hour long and I just now finished listening to all of it.

First of all I was going to post a silmilar statement that "noetic" just posted here.
Specifically our CON-stitution has either been always has been a con or stolen or no longer pertains to us people in the USA. Its basically has been become a illusion. In addition I really think Washington DC itself has been highjacked by :shooting: Terrorist.

I got to handed to this Dr Manning - A courageous sheeple standing up to the sheep dogs!!! I think the rest of the world needs to learn that it takes only 1 man to make a difference! I'm going to do all I can to spread his actions here to the rest of the sleeping world.
The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Initiate

PostTue May 25, 2010 1:31 am » by Mayafan

gostrider wrote:
noetic wrote:One more note,"We the People"refers to those that wrote it not us,we're serfs,we've never had rights or properties or sovereignty,we are property of the statefrom cradle to crave and so are our children.Read between the lines of the "CON-stitution"....Have a nice day.

Thanks guys for extra info. The vid is about an hour long and I just now finished listening to all of it.

First of all I was going to post a silmilar statement that "noetic" just posted here.
Specifically our CON-stitution has either been always has been a con or stolen or no longer pertains to us people in the USA. Its basically has been become a illusion. In addition I really think Washington DC itself has been highjacked by :shooting: Terrorist.

I got to handed to this Dr Manning - A courageous sheeple standing up to the sheep dogs!!! I think the rest of the world needs to learn that it takes only 1 man to make a difference! I'm going to do all I can to spread his actions here to the rest of the sleeping world.

:clapper: spread the word

Conspirator

PostTue May 25, 2010 2:47 am » by Gostrider

:mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostTue May 25, 2010 3:02 am » by Gostrider

[youtube]R3r5zS06xpo&hl[/youtube]

Conspirator