Gulf of Mexico Loop Current Broken!! Risk of Global Climate

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 10:48 pm » by Reinaul

naught wrote:
LowSix wrote:It is utterly ridiculous to even state that this wasn't an accident.

And as for the content of the OP, I was unable to find any proof that those images were showing a break" in the gulf stream. To do so, one would have to compare to a control set of images, (which the video doesnt provide, which in itself is suspicious) but first attempts to find similar maps for wider than the three month archive NOAA provides, were difficult, but the images i did find suggest that he is showing the natural progression of the currrent, as it appears each year. My contributions can be found in the Original post on this subject a week or so ago.

And it wouldnt be the first time the gulf current stopped, if that were the case..
It stopped for several months a few years back as well.

No global destruction occurred.

I don't know low? I guess in a sense it could be an accident. They knew the danger and continued to push. It was like they wanted it. I think a big oil spill would be perfect for the certain people to get rich. Maybe bp was infiltrated by the companies that could prosper from this. What about the selling of shares? Low you know people are crazy and will do anything for money. Follow the money. Did you see what we dug up yesterday? What was the thread called? Our mexican doc was on a major roll :shock:

It was called Who Owns Nalco?
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 10:49 pm » by Lowsix

There is no evidence whatsoever, that you would have access to,
that would "prove" anything of the sort.

Ans yes it is ridiculous to conspiratorically infer that a company would engineer a disaster on this scale on purpose when that disaster would signal the end of that company.

That is conspiracy nonsense gaining way too much traction, and defies logic.

This happened because corporate was cutting corners, and the real disaster was actually caused by the firefighters who pumped 50,000 gallons a minute into the top level of command structure and drill housing, which in turn SANK the rig, and broke the pipe off near the sea floor.

Fact.

They call em 'accidents' for a reason.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 10:51 pm » by Phaeton

LowSix wrote:
phaeton wrote:
And it wouldnt be the first time the gulf current stopped, if that were the case..
It stopped for several months a few years back as well.

Ah didnt know that, got any reference / link per chance?

http://atlasbear.com/2009/05/02/the-gul ... l-warming/

:flop:

Edit: let me add the relevant part:

"Has The Stream Shutdown Before?

The Gulf Stream has shutdown in the past. Roughly 8,000 years ago at the end of the last Ice Age, the ice sheet covering North america melted and a sudden release of fresh water into the North Atlantic caused the salinity of the surface water to become reduced and that caused the less dense water to sink and go to the equater. This caused the gulf stream to reverse and even shut down, and that caused temperatures in Northwest Europe to fall by five degrees in just a few decades.

Will It Shutdown In the Future?

While it will shutdown at some point in the future, at some point in the next few thousand years, most discussion about it shutting down is whether or not it will shutdown in the next century. This is a possibility, and several scientists feel it could happen, but some estimates of this happening are as low as five percent. It is very hard to predict if this will happen, and when it will happen if it does. However, there have been some signs lately that it could shut down.

Since 1950, the Gulf Stream has decreased by 20 percent in the flow of cold water between Greenland and Scotland due to melting ice in the Arctic. Current climate models predict that if there is an increased rise in greenhouse gases, the density of the Gulf Stream could go down by another 25 percent in the next century, which would cause it to become less stable and more likely to shutdown.

The Gulf Stream’s Recent Activity

In November of 2004, the Gulf Stream stopped for ten days. Scientists looked for a cause but they did not understand why it would happen, or even thought it was possible to happen. Some scientists described the shutdown as the most abrupt change in the whole climate record. Also in 2004, in April, U.S. Satellite data showed the slowing of the northern swirl of the Gulf Stream, called the North Atlantic Gyre.

In May of 2005, investigations by submarines under the Arctic ice sheet discovered that the giant chimneys of cold dense water, which causes dense water to sink to the seabed so warm water can replace it, had nearly disappeared. Usually there were seven to twelve huge columns, but their investigations only found two, and both were very weak."

http://atlasbear.com/2009/05/02/the-gulf-stream-and-global-warming/
Last edited by Phaeton on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 10:52 pm » by Reinaul

hey low.. you can check the current loop here just change the date

http://polar.ncep.noaa.gov/ofs/viewer.s ... ate=latest
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 10:55 pm » by Megame23

LowSix wrote:There is no evidence whatsoever, that you would have access to,

Ans yes it is ridiculous to conspiratorically infer that a company would engineer a disaster on this scale on purpose when that disaster would signal the end of that company.

This happened because corporate was cutting corners, and the real disaster was actually caused by the firefighters who pumped 50,000 gallons a minute into the top level of command structure and drill housing, which in turn SANK the rig, and broke the pipe off near the sea floor.

Fact.

I would totally debate it with you but i have to run to work right now, so maybe later.

But for now I'll just mention that there was a lot of BP stocks trade right before this spill, there were SWAT teams sent down to the oil rig, there is a media blackout on the beaches around the spill, no one else is being allowed to help clean up the spill, and so much more.

The spill was also foretold by the Illuminati card game, and the movie "Knowing".
Last edited by Megame23 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 10:55 pm » by Reinaul

LowSix wrote:There is no evidence whatsoever, that you would have access to,

Fact.

Yeap.. we got no prove.. only circumstances like.. Goldman Sachs Owning Nalco in 2003, selling all its BP stocks weeks before the disaster and betting against the oil rig 1 day before it happen.. as I say.. just circumstances
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 10:59 pm » by Reinaul

True but why the sale of the shares. What about Nalco? Have you read about goldman sachs?Reinaul sorry I forgot your name. Crazy me

No problema naught.. shit happens hehe :flop:
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 11:02 pm » by Lowsix

Reinaul wrote:hey low.. you can check the current loop here just change the date

http://polar.ncep.noaa.gov/ofs/viewer.s ... ate=latest

Right, but what we need is to compare differing years to this one.
One single year cannot show or define a pattern much less its breakdown...over time.

The problem there, is that the animation in the video and these images only show the progression of the Stream over ONE year, instead of comparing it over several. And that link only allows searching archives up to three months back, instead of years, as we need.

And in that other thread which i cant find, i posted the only other years graphics i could find, and it appeared to be VERY similar to what this guy is showing as 'evidence' the current is stopping.

Meaning what he shows looks relatively normal...and not evidence of the Current stopping, as he claims. I am still suspicious why he woulnt include Control years to compare with.

Thats basics.

And as for the Short sale..ive made this point several times as well,
but it keeps getting ignored...in favor of the grand conspiracy.

Those workers were complaining about rig safety and valve troubles for WEEKS.
So that means they complained to their immediate supervisors, and those guys relayed the concerns up the ladder to corporate, where as CEO Haywood would be privy to what would be tantamount to 'insider trading"...information.

This shows (possibly illegal) opportunism, not a conspiracy.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 11:04 pm » by Phaeton

Fact.

Seeing the present state of affairs (the high level of deception going on at all levels, especially international politics), it seems illogical to not question this 'accident'.. Lesst even calling it fact it is just that. Im not saying it is a planned thing perse, I do think the whole thing looks suspicious (illogical action by the players involved.. just like, im gonna say it, 911).
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 11:08 pm » by Reinaul

I think this could work at least for 2009

http://argo.colorado.edu/~realtime/gom_overlay/

it was on the sources of the author..
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

PreviousNext