Gulf of Mexico Loop Current Broken!! Risk of Global Climate

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 5:49 am » by Illuminated

if people think this was an accident they should watch/ youtube the 60minutes episode on it.

as for firemen being 'idiots and dumping tons of water on the rigg & sinking it, opps duhh'
yeah :roll: thats what they get paid to do - but haliburton had just bought that up? along with the co that 'cements the well hole shut' 1hr before it blewup, but ooops - duhh
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 5:52 am » by Troll2rocks

The loop 'breaks' contintually... do your own research people! The eddy breaks away, the current 'drops' down, the eddy moves west (see small eddy above in lower middle still) and the current moves back 'up
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 11:32 am » by Phaeton

troll2rocks wrote:The loop 'breaks' contintually... do your own research people! The eddy breaks away, the current 'drops' down, the eddy moves west (see small eddy above in lower middle still) and the current moves back 'up

Does it? As in monthly? Could you provide us with some links maybe?

"The Gulf Stream’s Recent Activity

In November of 2004, the Gulf Stream stopped for ten days. Scientists looked for a cause but they did not understand why it would happen, or even thought it was possible to happen. Some scientists described the shutdown as the most abrupt change in the whole climate record. Also in 2004, in April, U.S. Satellite data showed the slowing of the northern swirl of the Gulf Stream, called the North Atlantic Gyre.

In May of 2005, investigations by submarines under the Arctic ice sheet discovered that the giant chimneys of cold dense water, which causes dense water to sink to the seabed so warm water can replace it, had nearly disappeared. Usually there were seven to twelve huge columns, but their investigations only found two, and both were very weak."
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 1:47 pm » by Mediasorcerer

yeh,yeh,yeh,its just an accident,like they always are,i mean they been drilling for 80 years and theres an accident right now,how convenient,oh,and btw,
guess its an accident that NOTHING was done for months too,corexit is an "accident too,isnt it,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 1:56 pm » by Pateriot

LowSix wrote:It is utterly ridiculous to even state that this wasn't an accident.

And as for the content of the OP, I was unable to find any proof that those images were showing a break" in the gulf stream. To do so, one would have to compare to a control set of images, (which the video doesnt provide, which in itself is suspicious) but first attempts to find similar maps for wider than the three month archive NOAA provides, were difficult, but the images i did find suggest that he is showing the natural progression of the currrent, as it appears each year. My contributions can be found in the Original post on this subject a week or so ago.

And it wouldnt be the first time the gulf current stopped, if that were the case..
It stopped for several months a few years back as well.

No global destruction occurred.

Well said LowSix. An Island of reason in an ocean of paranoid conspiracies!

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 3:40 pm » by Phaeton

pateriot wrote:
LowSix wrote:It is utterly ridiculous to even state that this wasn't an accident.

And as for the content of the OP, I was unable to find any proof that those images were showing a break" in the gulf stream. To do so, one would have to compare to a control set of images, (which the video doesnt provide, which in itself is suspicious) but first attempts to find similar maps for wider than the three month archive NOAA provides, were difficult, but the images i did find suggest that he is showing the natural progression of the currrent, as it appears each year. My contributions can be found in the Original post on this subject a week or so ago.

And it wouldnt be the first time the gulf current stopped, if that were the case..
It stopped for several months a few years back as well.

No global destruction occurred.

Well said LowSix. An Island of reason in an ocean of paranoid conspiracies!

Oh yeah real ridiculous. What morons are we huh.. Silly peasants thinking there a conspiracy behind every corner.. Tsss can you believe it? Retarded fucktards.
( :D )
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 3:50 pm » by Drjones

Just thought i'd chip in to once again(nothing personal whatsoever mate) to disagree with EVERY POINT lowsix has made in this discussion.The mentality behind the reasoning.

The only thing we can be certain of is-we cannot be certain of anything.

I'm leaning toward this being a planned disaster,actually the evidence in my opinion points to this quite clearly.Basically something was not right with this situation,it was as if the rig was set up to fail when required to do so.... and it is a redundant argument IMO to say that BP would NOT do something like this because it would or could mean the end of the company....those behind BP,really behind it have unlimited wealth,this matters not to them,it's a means to an end.Man made global warming was not having the required effect and so we have this 'event' mega disaster really..to end our reliance on oil?? It looks to me BP is 'taking one for the team'.You then also factor in the pretty big recent oil spill in China which seems to be out of control.C'mon..!!
I actually like you enough low believe it or not ...NOT to tell you to 'wake up' which is what i would normally do at this stage.I look forward to any reply...i just think YOU cannot be 100% certain everything you said is true,which is the annoying way it comes across to me and kinda drives me mad you'll be glad to hear!!.. :wink:

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 4:25 pm » by Savwafair2012

This is in Real time and it is breaking down look at the large hot zones

savwafair2012 wrote:[googlevideo]-6799278737448929760&hl[/googlevideo]

The Gulf Stream and the Next Ice Age is a one-hour documentary which explores the results of a recent American government report that believes the collapse of thermohaline circulation will take place around the year 2010 and impose a minor ice age on Europe. Could Dublin acquire a climate like Spitzberg, and London like that of Siberia? The Gulf Stream is a powerful surface current, driven by the Trade Winds. Its origins lie in the Gulf of Mexico and it carries the tropical waters from the Florida Strait to the great banks of the United States, where it heads eastward, carrying its warm waters to the borders of the North Atlantic. As .
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 4:37 pm » by Beerthirty

I don't believe we can take anything for granted given the plans laid forth on the Georgia guidestones for population reduction. We need to be more suspicious than ever of shit like this disaster.
Everyone believes in something, I believe I'll have another beer.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 5:07 pm » by Boondox681

thank you low,the voice of reason.THIS WAS AN ACCIDENT
now...rom told the entire world what their plans are.
never let a crisis go to waste
the opportunity will come,but the question is-will you be prepared?
they are fucking prepared.are we?
because OUR opportunity will most surely come.
peace
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

PreviousNext