Gulf Of Mexico Oil Spill Well Head Is On Fire Again!

Initiate

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 4:33 am » by Ordell

yes i agree with harbin, no oxygen. right?

sometimes i think i can see metal glowing red hot or lava, but how could that be?

hell, last night i stared at the damn thing for so long i swore i could see a sandblasted corpse tied to the equipment and waving in the oil :lol:
i accept no liability for the content of this text or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 4:35 am » by doommongerer

Harbin wrote:
Right they are pumping corexit right into the riser, it is orange colored and the camera has it illuminated well.
The methane can't burn down there, no oxygen.

Thank harbin,finaly someone who did finish high school! :flop:
Last edited by doommongerer on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 4:39 am » by lamonema

harbin wrote:
Im not shure it's fire,i have that vid of them mixing corexit to keep the stuff off the surface.
Look's a bit the same!

Right they are pumping corexit right into the riser, it is orange colored and the camera has it illuminated well.

Are you kidding me No Oxygen! So WTF were the fish that used to be there breathing, HA? It is called H2O for a reason.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 4:43 am » by doommongerer

lamonema wrote:
harbin wrote:
Im not shure it's fire,i have that vid of them mixing corexit to keep the stuff off the surface.
Look's a bit the same!

Are you kidding me No Oxygen! So WTF were the fish that used to be there breathing, HA? It is called H2O for a reason.

IT's diluted oxigen fishes have cold blood they dont need a lot of it!
Try to light a lighter under water! :nope:
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 5:13 am » by Will69ease

I've seen people weld on a keel under water, so I know fire can burn down there. However, in this case it's more likely an optical illusion.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 5:22 am » by Ordell

yes but the welder is not using the water to feed his flame. his fuel is brought to the weld from the surface.
i accept no liability for the content of this text or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 5:23 am » by Svaha

will69ease wrote:I've seen people weld on a keel under water, so I know fire can burn down there. However, in this case it's more likely an optical illusion.

Welding does not need oxygen from the surrounding, that can be supplied by a cylinder.
It could be corexit or sulfur.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 5:24 am » by doommongerer

will69ease wrote:I've seen people weld on a keel under water, so I know fire can burn down there. However, in this case it's more likely an optical illusion.

It's an oxigen welder!
Why do you have opinions about stuff you dont know?
Is this place filled whit 14 years old kids...or what?
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 5:33 am » by Svaha

godsofatlantis wrote:Might want to look at the New's article's being published about BP, and that are going around. Look's like a hate campaign is happening just purely focusing on BP itself. They are getting what they deserve but hating BP, and campaigning against them won't do anything. Action need's to happen first.

What you resist against persists.....

Just for your information, this oil spill is not the worst oil spill ever to have happened on earth. It is the worst oil spill in American history but not earth history.

All we need to worry about is stopping it, and cleaning it up. There are people on it, and we need to have patients.

We need to have enough trust in the system that they will clean it up. Making the government, and BP evil won't make thing's go away quicker.

Second of all I have seen the bullshit constantly posted on this forum putting fear amongst many people saying there are deadly gasses in the air, or deadly toxins that could kill many, or the it will rain oil, or acid rain.

The oil spill has happened for almost 70 days. And the death toll still stand at 11 people if not more. If the oil spill was spose to be deadly we would be seeing much more death's than that.

Second of all might I ask, why doesn't it rain salt water when it rains?????

Don't let anyone take advantage of the situation. The oil spill is bad yes, but not catastrophic.

Really?
One example, measurements of the air quality show high levels of toxic elements like benzene. People won't die immediately from this but surely there will be long term effects, just look at the fact sheets.

It does not rain salt water because the salt does not evaporate, toxins found here do.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 5:34 am » by lamonema

doommongerer wrote:

It's an oxigen welder!
Why do you have opinions about stuff you dont know?
Is this place filled whit 14 years old kids...or what?

WRONG, it is STIC welding DC negative that is predominantly used for underwater use. In order to match alloys you need alot more heat than Oxy/Acetaline, or Oxy/Propane can put out. The work peice is the ground the tazzer is the positive, hence the high dollar high risk title.

PreviousNext