Gulf Of Mexico Oil Spill Well Head Is On Fire Again!

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 3:36 am » by Ghost32

Gulf Of Mexico Oil Spill Well Head Is On Fire Again!

Click For Live Streaming Video!

:arrow: http://www.livestream.com/wkrg_oil_spill

Initiate

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 3:47 am » by Godsofatlantis

Might want to look at the New's article's being published about BP, and that are going around. Look's like a hate campaign is happening just purely focusing on BP itself. They are getting what they deserve but hating BP, and campaigning against them won't do anything. Action need's to happen first.

What you resist against persists.....

Just for your information, this oil spill is not the worst oil spill ever to have happened on earth. It is the worst oil spill in American history but not earth history.

All we need to worry about is stopping it, and cleaning it up. There are people on it, and we need to have patients.

We need to have enough trust in the system that they will clean it up. Making the government, and BP evil won't make thing's go away quicker.

Second of all I have seen the bullshit constantly posted on this forum putting fear amongst many people saying there are deadly gasses in the air, or deadly toxins that could kill many, or the it will rain oil, or acid rain.

The oil spill has happened for almost 70 days. And the death toll still stand at 11 people if not more. If the oil spill was spose to be deadly we would be seeing much more death's than that.

Second of all might I ask, why doesn't it rain salt water when it rains?????

Don't let anyone take advantage of the situation. The oil spill is bad yes, but not catastrophic.
Last edited by Godsofatlantis on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 3:49 am » by doommongerer

Im not shure it's fire,i have that vid of them mixing corexit to keep the stuff off the surface.
Look's a bit the same!

ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 3:49 am » by whitedeath

That is pretty depressing ,though it's a nice change to see the oil invading america

Initiate

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 3:52 am » by Godsofatlantis

When the oil spill has been cleaned up, I think we should start working on putting a balance back in the ocean's. And start breading animals again.

We should stop worrying about what could happen. It just need's to be fixed up considering this is all of our mess.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 3:56 am » by Megame23

Its not fire, you can see that yellow discoloration coming out of the leak quite often. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but its not fire.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 4:19 am » by Rich316

godsofatlantis wrote:Might want to look at the New's article's being published about BP, and that are going around. Look's like a hate campaign is happening just purely focusing on BP itself. They are getting what they deserve but hating BP, and campaigning against them won't do anything. Action need's to happen first.

Just for your information, this oil spill is not the worst oil spill ever to have happened on earth. It is the worst oil spill in American history but not earth history.

All we need to worry about is stopping it, and cleaning it up. There are people on it, and we need to have patients.

We need to have enough trust in the system that they will clean it up. Making the government, and BP evil won't make thing's go away quicker.

Second of all I have seen the bullshit constantly posted on this forum putting fear amongst many people saying there are deadly gasses in the air, or deadly toxins that could kill many, or the it will rain oil, or acid rain.

The oil spill has happened for almost 70 days. And the death toll still stand at 11 people if not more. If the oil spill was spose to be deadly we would be seeing much more death's than that.

Don't let anyone take advantage of the situation. The oil spill is bad yes, but not catastrophic.

Yeah well said! This forum is in bad need of people with common sense.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 4:29 am » by Harbin

Im not shure it's fire,i have that vid of them mixing corexit to keep the stuff off the surface.
Look's a bit the same!

Right they are pumping corexit right into the riser, it is orange colored and the camera has it illuminated well.
The methane can't burn down there, no oxygen.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 4:30 am » by doommongerer

On this photo imo we can see billions of gallons of oil!
Gods take all your friend and go clean it up! :bang;
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 4:32 am » by lamonema

godsofatlantis wrote:Might want to look at the New's article's being published about BP, and that are going around. Look's like a hate campaign is happening just purely focusing on BP itself. They are getting what they deserve but hating BP, and campaigning against them won't do anything. Action need's to happen first.

It's not Catastrophic? Well that will be your little secret, we have just begun to see the devastation from this event. The yellowish color coming from the BLOW-OUT is sulpher dioxide. There is so much wrong with this whole situation, so let me guess, you don't live around the Gulf? If that is the case consider the fact that you know nothing. With the particular disaster it is not what you can see, it is what you don't see. But be my guest and continue spreading your false hope. :hell:

Next