gulf war vet who smacks yob is internet hit

Writer

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 6:46 pm » by Rhinert

I can't believe the homeowner had that much self control. The offender was in full contact battery with him a number of times before he took action. Damn shame the homeowner did not follow up and work over the little rooster.

England has gotten to the point where her people are way too passive and dumbed down.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 6:53 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

cornbread714 wrote:There is not one neighborhood in Holland that I've seen that I would be afraid to walk through at night.

you are sur of that man.....there are some pretty fucked up streets in the Netherlands too...

Initiate

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 7:06 pm » by Snake Plissken

Good call, little fucker deserved that and more. The reason most people dont fight back like that in the UK is because we all know the law is a bit fucked up. Rightly take down a little bastard like that and you yourself could be looking at fines and jailtime for assault, the law can unfortunately turn on the innocent here. :wink:
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 7:07 pm » by Mep630

WTF is a Yob? lol

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 7:17 pm » by Blotto

love it . and reps to the man, he only done what was needed, when he could have tore him a new arsehole, as the yob was all over the place, pure class from the man protecting his family and home, the yob didnt know what day it was, i hope it knocked some sense into him. the little bully got punked

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 7:29 pm » by Spock

HeHe -
The part of the story we're probably not getting is that the yob was defending his family after the vet knocked over his grandmother and rapped his 7 year old brother.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 7:32 pm » by Rawdney

spock wrote:HeHe -
The part of the story we're probably not getting is that the yob was defending his family after the vet knocked over his grandmother and rapped his 7 year old brother.

Funny, I found it odd that he 'didn't know' why he was being yelled at.

Probably not, but you're right that we don't know the full story.

Writer

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 7:33 pm » by Rhinert

cornbread714 wrote:
I was born and raised in Texas. There are a lot of places and ways to get shot there.

There is not one neighborhood in Holland that I've seen that I would be afraid to walk through at night.

I can understand the gun owner's arguments. I guess if I lived in the US again I might would own a gun.

It's just hard to convince myself that the gun situation is "good" in the States...

I've spent a decade in Texas. Never a problem. If fact, Texas will be my destination if they leave the union.

You talk about never being afraid for your safety in Holland. I wonder if Jews felt the same in May 1940? Think it can't happen to you? Think again. Compare England in 1960 to nanny-state England today. Considering their societal devolution -- it would not surprise me if they started roundups and concentration camps in the next few years......

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 7:39 pm » by Cornbread714

zegtelzegtel wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:There is not one neighborhood in Holland that I've seen that I would be afraid to walk through at night.

you are sur of that man.....there are some pretty fucked up streets in the Netherlands too...

I just wear a showercap and an old bathrobe and I mutter a lot.

Everybody leaves me alone.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 7:51 pm » by Cornbread714

rhinert wrote:
I've spent a decade in Texas. Never a problem. If fact, Texas will be my destination if they leave the union.

You talk about never being afraid for your safety in Holland. I wonder if Jews felt the same in May 1940? Think it can't happen to you? Think again. Compare England in 1960 to nanny-state England today. Considering their societal devolution -- it would not surprise me if they started roundups and concentration camps in the next few years......

Good points.

No, I'm not so much defending Holland as a culture or government - in fact, I'm ready to get out of here after 6 years.
I want to live in France, where there are dangerous streets. Go figure.

That's kinda my point. I'm real torn on the gun ownership thing in the States, and I agree, England is more Big Brotherish than the US.

I still feel deep-down, though, regarding gun laws, that guns are WAY too available in the US.

Just imagine if they were as available in Liverpool. The black belt vet hero would probably be dead... :D
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PreviousNext