gulf war vet who smacks yob is internet hit

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 7:52 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

cornbread714 wrote:I just wear a showercap and an old bathrobe and I mutter a lot.

Everybody leaves me alone.

going to try that.......and take a little walk in the nearest ghetto....hope it works..

Initiate

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 7:54 pm » by Wrathofkahn

rhinert wrote:I can't believe the homeowner had that much self control. The offender was in full contact battery with him a number of times before he took action. Damn shame the homeowner did not follow up and work over the little rooster.

England has gotten to the point where her people are way too passive and dumbed down.

Dude came out smelling like roses! He knew that he could literally kill the little shit any time he wanted! Handled like a true master!

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 7:56 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

rhinert wrote:
You talk about never being afraid for your safety in Holland. I wonder if Jews felt the same in May 1940? Think it can't happen to you? Think again. Compare England in 1960 to nanny-state England today. Considering their societal devolution -- it would not surprise me if they started roundups and concentration camps in the next few years......

Whats the point of that...?pretty ridiculous...
How do you think black people felt in 1950 in Alabama.....

You cant say something like that.....

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 8:02 pm » by Cornbread714

wrathofkahn wrote:
rhinert wrote:I can't believe the homeowner had that much self control. The offender was in full contact battery with him a number of times before he took action. Damn shame the homeowner did not follow up and work over the little rooster.

England has gotten to the point where her people are way too passive and dumbed down.

Dude came out smelling like roses! He knew that he could literally kill the little shit any time he wanted! Handled like a true master!

Yeah, you're both right.

Kickin' ass old-school honest style and for good reason. You gotta respect that.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 8:49 pm » by Dj637

with the way the british legal system is the twat that was slapped will probably end up trying to charge the homeowner with assault, and whats even more frightening is that there are scumbag lawyers that will take this on to try to get a conviction, ive seen it time and time again, scumbags getting away with it, and innocent people becoming the crimminal by getting charged with assault, the legal system in the uk is poor and it seem the weight of the law is geared up for the crimminal. so wrong

peace
DJ
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Writer

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 9:07 pm » by Rhinert

zegtelzegtel wrote:
rhinert wrote:
You talk about never being afraid for your safety in Holland. I wonder if Jews felt the same in May 1940? Think it can't happen to you? Think again. Compare England in 1960 to nanny-state England today. Considering their societal devolution -- it would not surprise me if they started roundups and concentration camps in the next few years......

Whats the point of that...?pretty ridiculous...
How do you think black people felt in 1950 in Alabama.....

You cant say something like that.....

I sure can say something like that.

In case you haven't heard, history repeats itself. Indeed, the family of Herr Bush had intimate connections to the original Nazis. And before you go talking about black victims of yesterday, perhaps you should find out the composition of the victims of black criminals today. It was wrong when the blacks were victimized. It is wrong today when blacks victimize themselves and other races.

As to the core argument, in the past decade, the US is living thru the kind of turmoil and government lawlessness experienced in 1930's and 1940's Germany. What will be the result of never-ending wars and massive assaults on our liberties?

Also, many countries around Europe have intentionally ripped up their social fabric by allowing damn near uncontrolled immigration from the 3rd world. It appears that these groups will never integrate into their new host countries. Instead, they will fragment these societies into a form of balkanization. What will be the result?

If you don't think 'interesting' times are ahead, you must be ignoring today's events.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 9:36 pm » by Rizze

Drunken thugs picked on the wrong men

These are the cross-dressing cagefighters who battered a pair of drunken thugs after they were attacked in the street.

James Lights Out Lilley and Daniel Lionheart Lerwell last night branded yobs Dean Gardener and Jason Fender idiots for picking on the pair of beefcakes.

And you can see their point. Even dressed in womens clothing, wigs and make-up, youd have to be mad to want to take this pair on.
Daniel, 23, said: It is a sorry state of affairs when a guy cant walk down the street in a mini-skirt and make-up without getting grief from some idiot.

I had lipstick and eyeliner on and felt very proud of myself. I thought it looked particularly fetching. It just goes to show you cant judge a book by its cover.

Source
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/10/08/cagefighting-cross-dressers-drunken-thugs-picked-on-the-wrong-men-115875-21730930/

Video

Upload to Disclose.tv

Imagelmao

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 9:49 pm » by -Marduk-

LowSix wrote:One of the kickass things about living in texas.
You can shoot dumb motherfuckers like that
that threaten you in your front yard for no reason.

God..Bless..America.

I like dat! :twisted:

Initiate

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 10:02 pm » by Wrathofkahn

dj637 wrote:with the way the british legal system is the twat that was slapped will probably end up trying to charge the homeowner with assault, and whats even more frightening is that there are scumbag lawyers that will take this on to try to get a conviction, ive seen it time and time again, scumbags getting away with it, and innocent people becoming the crimminal by getting charged with assault, the legal system in the uk is poor and it seem the weight of the law is geared up for the crimminal. so wrong

peace
DJ

Hi jonesie! :banana:

Writer

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 10:10 pm » by Llhlhljh

Freakin awesome.
That guy deserves to have his own TV show now. :sunny:
u r salsa

PreviousNext