gulf war vet who smacks yob is internet hit

Initiate

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 10:20 pm » by Captchaos

This is a clip taken fron the new movie,
The Lost Boys Take the UK.
Staring Corey Feldman.

Writer

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 10:21 pm » by Anonymous1985

ive learned that the tough looking loud mouth that starts to throw shit around like trash cans and acting like a chimp on crack are normally the ones who CANT fight so they are compensating with intimidation, it's the silent fellas you got to worry about...

-btw boondox im in colorado too woot to make my day law saved a friend from getting home invaded :shooting:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 09, 2009 5:38 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

rhinert wrote:
You talk about never being afraid for your safety in Holland. I wonder if Jews felt the same in May 1940? Think it can't happen to you? Think again. Compare England in 1960 to nanny-state England today. Considering their societal devolution -- it would not surprise me if they started roundups and concentration camps in the next few years...

rhinert wrote:
I sure can say something like that.

In case you haven't heard, history repeats itself. Indeed, the family of Herr Bush had intimate connections to the original Nazis. And before you go talking about black victims of yesterday, perhaps you should find out the composition of the victims of black criminals today. It was wrong when the blacks were victimized. It is wrong today when blacks victimize themselves and other races.

As to the core argument, in the past decade, the US is living thru the kind of turmoil and government lawlessness experienced in 1930's and 1940's Germany. What will be the result of never-ending wars and massive assaults on our liberties?

Also, many countries around Europe have intentionally ripped up their social fabric by allowing damn near uncontrolled immigration from the 3rd world. It appears that these groups will never integrate into their new host countries. Instead, they will fragment these societies into a form of balkanization. What will be the result?

If you don't think 'interesting' times are ahead, you must be ignoring today's events.

ok i simplify it........watch

A Cornbread said : I feel save in the netherlands....

B Rhinert said : Do you think Jews felt save in the netherlands in May 1940........!!!!???!!!!?!

C Zegtelzegtel said : whats the point of saying that....I dont get it..

D Rhinert said : You dont know anything about the history Zegtelzegtel.....we are living interesting times and history repeats itselve
In case you haven't heard

Ok just tell me your logic....between POINT A and B just that....dont need to explain your almighty vision of human history..

I guess that in your logic someone cant feel save, because there was a part of the populaton of that country that at a time in the history couldnt feel save...

for example..
I feel save in the US........`do you feel the Indians felt save in february 1891?`
I feel save in France...........`do you think the Algerians felt save in 1956`

This is a logic from somebody who just quite smoking....a panical, agressiv without a logical sense reaction...
EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE
Pindz

Previous