Guy "Communicates" with "Ufo"? Nov. 3rd 2010

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 3:31 am » by Scar7

sockpuppet wrote: I'm not holding out anything. It happened twice. And there really isn't that much more to it... I don't have the answers to anything.

Alright. Thanks for not sharing :?

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 3:42 am » by sockpuppet

scar7 wrote:
sockpuppet wrote: I'm not holding out anything. It happened twice. And there really isn't that much more to it... I don't have the answers to anything.

Alright. Thanks for not sharing :?

You know, I think I've shared this story like 3-4 times on DTV already. There isn't much to say. In January 2008 I was thinking one night on how so many people have all these UFO experiences and I've never seen one before, so I thought really hard and sent the message out, that if "they" are real then I wanted proof and I wanted to see them. Three days later on the way home from work (11:30am) I saw one ahead of me just before I turned into my apartment complex. It was spherical and looked like a pearl. I wanted to take a look at it, but I had to stop to make a left turn and when I took my eyes off it it disappeared... I didn't know how or where or anything.

So later that year, in August, I did the same thing.. I "asked them" to let me see it again, and again I saw them in the middle of the day while driving. This time, I told them (mentally) I wanted to see if they move when they come or go, or if they go into another dimension. And at that moment, it faded away.

That's it. There is nothing else to tell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 3:45 am » by Scar7

scar7 wrote:Posted Nov. 18, 2009 http://www.disclose.tv/forum/post163267.html?hilit=mental%20ufo#p163267: Russian DNA Discoveries - MIND BLOWING! November 21, 2009 and the link regarding it states: "Vacuum domains are self-radiant balls of ionized gas that contain considerable amounts of energy...Since then it has been found that vacuum domains emit waves of low frequency that are also produced in our brains and because of this similarity of waves they are able to react to our thoughts"

This reminds me of the debate going on in England? about the "ufos" appearing and people thinking they are now plasma balls. If we can control these plasma balls, that is amazing on it's own.

Personally, something more profound is occurring with "ufos" and summoning them and controlling them (even though the claim is profound enough :alien51: ). All weird stuff :look:

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 3:47 am » by Scar7

sockpuppet wrote:...That's it. There is nothing else to tell.

Sorry. I tried looking for your story, but with no luck. Thanks though.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 3:59 am » by Ayaflash

this is a post i made many months ago in another thread i just copied it and pasted it:

Hi!im from Norway too and i have seen alot of UFO`s since late 2006.it all started after listening to coast 2 coast AM with Steven Greer as a guest,and he was talking about how u can make aliens appear in their ships using meditation/intentions...after the show i went out to try it myself,i sat down closed my eyes and relaxed while sending out intentions of a sightings without fear.then after 15 min maybe give or take,i opened my eyes and BAM!!coming right over my house it seemed like was this huge bluish plasma like light growing to the size of maybe half of the moon but much brighter it blinded me almost..i jumped out of the chair and ran towards the door :ohno: thought i was getting beemed up for a sec :alien: then turned around to see it pass over but it was gone..WTF??i decided to stay out longer to try it again and not to jump like a little girl next time it appears lol! i saw a few more that night and over hundred since then,sometimes more lights traveling together and passing eachothers paths.i have also seen a double "power up"like this one:

Upload to Disclose.tv

i see the exact same light`s that James Gilliland has filmed many many times. if u want a sighting just go out and try the methods described by Steven Greer,James Gilliland and ofcourse Dorothy Izzat...by the way everyone should watch her documentary its fantastic.
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 4:10 am » by Ayaflash

scar u will probably enjoy these threads check them out.

ufo-seen-4-min-ago-north-west-t25223.html

the-ufo-test-t27604.html

alot of us here on disclose have tried making ufo`s appear with our mind.

and it works!! try it!

i have seen about 200 ufo`s now :D including a HUGE black triangle completely silent gliding low over my house...i been thinking of getting nightvision camera for a while now,but i`m lazy hehe!

i know for a fact that what i have seen is not satelites,birds,planes or swampgas...if someone don`t believe me i don`t care...cause i KNOW what i have seen.

seeing is believing.
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 4:15 am » by Scar7

ayaflash wrote:...i have also seen a double "power up"like this one:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Interesting :think: What i don't like about the video though is the blue tint. When researching quantum lighting, the quantum dotting used in LED lights use a BLUE quantum dot to create artificial white light. Pure white with the ability to "split" without disrupting the integrity of the "craft" is my main interest. To each their own though. :idea:

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 4:35 am » by Scar7

ayaflash wrote:...and ran towards the door :ohno: thought i was getting beemed up for a sec :alien: then turned around to see it pass over but it was gone..WTF??...jump like a little girl next time it appears lol!...

:alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

Germanpils story is interesting, especially with it coming back when he wanted to see it again. I wonder what altitude he thought it was at and at what degrees from the horizon it was at; to eliminate remote controlled devices (which only can go so far), more so now-a-days since they entered our stock market and the production of those things (all still new to us). My advice, dont get hung-up on sightings that stay 10 - 20 degrees from the horizon :top: . But with what Germanpils has stated so far, seems real and not a remote controlled device. :headscratch:

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 5:04 am » by Scar7

It is unbelievable when something enters your backyard (such a personal place) and lights enter that space. Your awareness kicks in (like fight or flight). If you ever were in a fight, then you would know shit seems crazy. That is why one should "center" themselves and have good reaction time, because then you would be a good witness if something really is going on. I can't imagine if my neighbor with a LED helicopter entered into my backyard with it 50 feet above me. I would be really startled. I get startled with the lizards running through the leaves at night, let alone an intense light over my head :o .

Now just imagine it shining a beam of light directly at your eyes from 40,000 ft or more. Or another occasion it traveling from miles above the ground to over your head in a matter of seconds :nails: :o . Lizards in the leaves :alien51:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 5:14 am » by E6722maj

i've tried asking (them) for a sighting many times, alas to no avail :cry:

so far...

:alien:
whatever

PreviousNext