Guy "Communicates" with "Ufo"? Nov. 3rd 2010

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 5:22 am » by Scar7

e6722maj wrote:i've tried asking (them) for a sighting many times, alas to no avail :cry:
so far... :alien:

No worries. Just imagine you did and then they never came back again. And you continued for years trying :ohno: :hell: :censored: :bang; It's a cool experience but it's harder to accept. Sometimes the dark is better. I guess it takes that "red pill, blue pill" aspect. For me, seeing something "alien" 3 times in 2007, no one cared and I just tried to forget about it. But then... all in time though, all in time.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 9:52 am » by Scar7

Wow. The accounts so far are awesome. I am on page six.

So everyone is summoning this "light". How come I did not in April 22, 2007 12 am; "it" just drew me outside and interacted with me by me not telling it what to do, but it doing what it wanted to do? Then at 10:30 pm I went to get my brothers and then we lay and I told them not to think (clear your mind). I cleared my mind, they talked (not concentrating) and was not asking for anything, but "it" presented itself again (as described in my Earth Day thread)? Third time (2 days later) I brought a friend out and was not asking for anything (cleared my mind) and "alien" flashes happened; "it" showed.

Then I had an unusual happening then sometime in August 2010 (meant to correct it in Earth Day thread), like a hand of endorphins grabbed my head ( I could feel it on my brain on the right side) and something unusual happened I still can not describe (but try in my Earth Day thread). Then I come on here (first place I registered ever on a forum) and my wife saw it (not summoning it) and interacted with her as she lifted her cell phone to take pics. Then the next day we both go out to try to spot the ISS (already at the horizon lol) and this beam flashes my eye balls with her next to me and then a second flash but half way this time. The next day, a forum site pissed me off, then I ask for it to give me a conformation "if" I was on the right track; "it" showed. Then time goes by, I am outside thinking if the "The Battle of LA" was real, then an intense flash towards me but half way. Then the last time I tried to summon it, that is the day the nuke facility shut down :? , especially since I stated before on my Earth Day thread that I was here to acknowledge ICBM's and the sorts.

If everyone is actually having similar experiences, but not exactly like my own, then what does that mean? In the quoted link, there was a Carl Jung aspect I have always found interesting. Considering that aspect, my personal experience, everyone else experience with a "white light", history:

This thing is a "Sun God" or the "Sun of God". Think about it. If you were watching a movie, the reality of the movie and its title is based off the context of the story. If Earth was a movie, the context would be, "Earth controls through the belief of God". The belief had to start somewhere, the rumor had to start somewhere. When we were "smart" enough, this "thing" presented itself and vanished. Everyone probably saw it, recorded it the best way they could ("hey, it looked like the sun, you know the big thing in the sky"), talked about it, and "its" story has stood the test of time, even before the pyramids were made. So now it is back, and something is up. Maybe you guys summoned me here? :nails: And now the "Sun God" is using me :headscratch: THANKS GUYS!!!!!! :lol: :alien51: :lol: :alien51:

Now, the mystery will end soon. It just has to. What will become of us?

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 10:18 am » by Scar7

scar7 wrote:Then I had an unusual happening then sometime in August 2010 (meant to correct it in Earth Day thread)...

Post #23 showing me wanting to correct :(
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=190022&st=15

Previous