Guy "Communicates" with "Ufo"? Nov. 3rd 2010

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 12:38 am » by Scar7

@ 1:08 guy records a bright white "ufo" and then asks for confirmation that "it" is really there Image :o
Then the news cast interjects his comments onto the video for further testimony.

And then the next day @ 1:46 he records another white "ufo" that "splits" "morphs" "melts" into two identical "ufos" :o One going down faster than the other :o

Then later a kid records nothing unusual over a mountain.
:top:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:scary: :scary: :scary: :scary: :scary: :o :o :scary: :scary: :scary: :scary: :scary: :scary: :scary: :scary: :headscratch: :headscratch: :scary: :scary: :scary: :scary: :scary:

Here is another stable intense white light on Nov. 9th, 2009
[youtube]Pmsh2HeL_xY&feature=related[/youtube]

More of the intense white "ufos" in 2008 @ 00:14 - 00:39 :nails: :o :? :headscratch:

[youtube]7WYRyuL4Z5I&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
:scary: :scary: :scary: :scary: :scary: :scary: :headscratch: :headscratch: :scary: :scary: :scary: :scary: :scary: :o :o :scary: :scary: :scary: :scary: :scary: :scary: :scary:

I have to say, these white "ufos" are hard to regenerate with a computer because they always look superimposed. But these :nope: But still, where is the rest of the footage for all of them? Damn media and their editing :|

:think: :think: :idea: :headscratch: :headscratch: :?: :? :o :? :scary: :shock: :think: :headscratch:
Last edited by Scar7 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 12:43 am » by sockpuppet

scar7 wrote:@ 1:08 guy records a bright white "ufo" and then asks for confirmation that "it" is really there

Yep.. I've done it too. Pretty trippy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 12:46 am » by Scar7

sockpuppet wrote:
scar7 wrote:@ 1:08 guy records a bright white "ufo" and then asks for confirmation that "it" is really there

Yep.. I've done it too. Pretty trippy.

:o :o Teach me :pray: :D :wink:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 12:54 am » by sockpuppet

It's like a prayer almost... just ask, and then look up to the sky. It took 3 days the first time it happened to me. Actually, it wasn't until I saw it that I remembered I had even made the request... And the second time I did it, after they already appeared I asked it/them/whatever to show me how it comes and goes, and it dissolved right in front of me.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 12:58 am » by Scar7

sockpuppet wrote:It's like a prayer almost... just ask, and then look up to the sky. It took 3 days the first time it happened to me. Actually, it wasn't until I saw it that I remembered I had even made the request... And the second time I did it, after they already appeared I asked it/them/whatever to show me how it comes and goes, and it dissolved right in front of me.

Oh. You were serious :o :o What was it like and what did it look like when it dissolved? Could you term it another way instead of dissolved? :? I got to head out at the moment. So I'll check up later :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 1:02 am » by sockpuppet

scar7 wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:It's like a prayer almost... just ask, and then look up to the sky. It took 3 days the first time it happened to me. Actually, it wasn't until I saw it that I remembered I had even made the request... And the second time I did it, after they already appeared I asked it/them/whatever to show me how it comes and goes, and it dissolved right in front of me.

Oh. You were serious :o :o What was it like and what did it look like when it dissolved? Could you term it another way instead of dissolved? :? I got to head out at the moment. So I'll check up later :flop:

It faded, cloaked, or moved to another dimension or whatever... it did NOT move physically in our material space.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 1:34 am » by Donovan

we demand full disclosure of sockpuppets origins! Image :mrgreen:
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 1:50 am » by Poooooot

That is so cool! :mrgreen:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 3:22 am » by Scar7

sockpuppet wrote:It faded, cloaked, or moved to another dimension or whatever... it did NOT move physically in our material space.

Wow. You have a lot of topics. 2 of them ufo related and one containing a very brief experience of yours:
sockpuppet wrote:Topic ... Research Report on UFOs and flight safety ....Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010
Btw, that photo of the sphere looks like the UFO I saw on TWO different occasions... right after I made a mental request for them to appear...

What photo?

Before that you commented on Posted Nov. 18, 2009 http://www.disclose.tv/forum/post163267.html?hilit=mental%20ufo#p163267:
sockpuppet wrote:The part about having flying light spheres that obey our wishes was very validating... Like that man in the video posted a few weeks ago that "prayed" for the UFO to appear, and it did.

Where you talking about the black guys summoning ufo's that was recorded by the news guy?

Also, In such thread there is an article, Russian DNA Discoveries - MIND BLOWING! November 21, 2009 and the link regarding it states: "Vacuum domains are self-radiant balls of ionized gas that contain considerable amounts of energy...Since then it has been found that vacuum domains emit waves of low frequency that are also produced in our brains and because of this similarity of waves they are able to react to our thoughts"

The terms that they use and the way they are using them are a bit vague, but I guess its a matter of :look:

So Sockpuppet, how does your experience work out; how long, how many times, etc...? And why are you holding out on us :?:
Last edited by Scar7 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 3:28 am » by sockpuppet

scar7 wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:It faded, cloaked, or moved to another dimension or whatever... it did NOT move physically in our material space.

Wow. You have a lot of topics. 2 of them ufo related and one containing a very brief experience of yours:

sockpuppet wrote:Topic ... Research Report on UFOs and flight safety ....Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010
Btw, that photo of the sphere looks like the UFO I saw on TWO different occasions... right after I made a mental request for them to appear...

Before that you commented on Posted Nov. 18, 2009 http://www.disclose.tv/forum/post163267.html?hilit=mental%20ufo#p163267:
sockpuppet wrote:The part about having flying light spheres that obey our wishes was very validating... Like that man in the video posted a few weeks ago that "prayed" for the UFO to appear, and it did.

In such thread there is an article, Russian DNA Discoveries - MIND BLOWING! November 21, 2009 and the link regarding it states: "Vacuum domains are self-radiant balls of ionized gas that contain considerable amounts of energy...Since then it has been found that vacuum domains emit waves of low frequency that are also produced in our brains and because of this similarity of waves they are able to react to our thoughts"

The terms that they use and the way they are using them are a bit vague, but I guess its a matter of :look:

So Sockpuppet, how does your experience work out; how long, how many times, etc...? And why are you holding out on us :?:

I'm not holding out anything. It happened twice. And there really isn't that much more to it... I don't have the answers to anything.

Next