H.A.A.R.P -global warming?

Initiate

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 7:03 am » by Booboo

im in new jersey now but grew up on long island
winters were picnics the last 7 years or so compared to 20
or 30 yrs ago
i can remember the LIE(LONG ISL EXPRESSWAY)
CONSTANTLY CLOSED
with multiple feet of snow and actually driving the wrong side to get home
also if some nice guy didnt pick me up when i broke down in a real blizzard id probably have died.
however i think it was a normal sun cycle and its felling
much colder and colder last few years
heck its a damn blizzard outside now lol
i do think 100 trillion watts into the atmosphere would definitely
heat things up
but the clincher for me was the poles melting on mars
i guess we did that too lol

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 10:14 am » by Vulcanic

booboo wrote:im in new jersey now but grew up on long island
winters were picnics the last 7 years or so compared to 20
or 30 yrs ago
i can remember the LIE(LONG ISL EXPRESSWAY)
CONSTANTLY CLOSED
with multiple feet of snow and actually driving the wrong side to get home
also if some nice guy didnt pick me up when i broke down in a real blizzard id probably have died.
however i think it was a normal sun cycle and its felling
much colder and colder last few years
heck its a damn blizzard outside now lol
i do think 100 trillion watts into the atmosphere would definitely
heat things up
but the clincher for me was the poles melting on mars
i guess we did that too lol

Upload to Disclose.tv

yeah i agree it's hard to say, there is alot of factors to look at. it could just be little of everything.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Syracuse receives around 115 inches/290 cm of snow per year, making it the snowiest city in North America with a population of more than 100,000

though in 2006 we got hit hard with snow 27 inches in 24 hours

Upload to Disclose.tv

NOW YOU KNOW WHY I HATE WINTER LOL
HONORI­FICABILI­TUDINI­TATIBUS
Remiel
VULCANIC PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­KONIOSIS

Initiate

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 8:46 pm » by Timewarp

Initiate

PostMon Dec 21, 2009 5:17 am » by Memccool

in ny we broke alot records in warming, when i was a kid we used jump ot the window into the snow and now adays you couldn't do that i can honestly say winters here are not even as close to what they were 10 years ago. is that warming i don't know but i do know our winters have been a joke compared to what they were years ago.. lol not that i'm complaining i hate snow lol

i can only speak for my area so. jet you don't see a change in your winters?

I live in michigan and yes I remember when i was a kid in the house i own now. I could jump off the shed into a big pile of snow. Since then there has never been enough snow to even dream on that. Not to mention the snow keeps coming later and later and leaving earlier
Hi, how are you today? Would u like a tall glass of SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 1:47 pm » by Purebase

i think its no coincidence that bush pushed up daylight savings. i think it had everything to do with their plan and is just another piece of the puzzle.
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 11:48 am » by Boycott

In article, written by BIll Bell (professional Geologist), titled "Global Warming Caused by Human-made CO2?" he quotes:
Dr. Neil Hutton further states, “The sun has without question been the driver of the Earth’s climate for the last 4 billion years and only since has there been a coincidental although poor correlation with CO2 as climate recovered from the cold of the little Ice Age. Solar science documents show unequivocally that the most active sun spot cycles occurred in the last half of the 20th century exactly the period where warming is attributed to CO2. However, sun spot cycles are variable and cyclical, and when the sun becomes quiescent the climate cools."
http://www.globalwarmingsurvivalcenter.com 

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 11:59 am » by Svaha

I read the books of Cotterell, I think if we studied the sun thoroughly we could precisely predict a lot of things on a global scale, the weather, the Dow Jones, or even human behavior.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 12:35 pm » by Brandes

There is no evidence of it besides the computer models used by political activists. They have to ignore the historical climate record and the fact that it simply hasn't warmed in the way they claimed it would. The warming that ended about 15 years ago was perfectly consistent with natural warming. Anything said to the contrary is anti-scientific propaganda and nothing but intentional misinformation. The data has been manipulated and distorted but even with that, the amount of actual warming is less than a degree in century. We are cooler than the Earth was a thousand years ago and much cooler than during the Holocene optimum about 5 thousand years ago. The warm times are times of prosperity. Alarmists have no basis for their propaganda and in spite of their claims of cause and effect, there is no significant and certainly not harmful effect. With no actual significant warming, their agenda is meaningless speculation.http://www.globalwarmingsurvivalcenter.com/

Previous