and that massive object in greenland which no govt seems to care about
and our activity in the south pole area ,i wonder if the govts are deliberately
melting the ice?
could haarp do this?
who knows!
are we capable of chopping off huge iceburgs with our latest
lasers. probably!
it seems they want this world govt control domination of everyone so
bad that it actually starts to make sense.
wow!

jetxvii

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 2:46 am » by jetxvii

Nope the Polar caps are fine, that is just dis information from the Church of Global Warming..

you can see on this site our Ice has not really melted at all actually:

http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/

Northern Hemisphere
Southern Hemisphere

not only can you look at the Data on the website, that proves the Ice is not melting rapidly as being portrayed by "Polar bears swimming looking for an Ice sheet" ( Summer Melting shots)

you can also see that there is alot of ice there from the pictures.

Writer

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 2:58 am » by Clouseau

Bummer I was hopefull I'd have myself some ocean front property soon... Just kidding!

I think Haarp is more of a type of defense shield that disrupts communication signals rather than some kind of laser. I find it strange or some type of coincidence that all these countries around the world seem to keep having failed missile launches, after another.

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 4:20 am » by Vulcanic

I'm just going throw you all a bone to think about, 20 years ago HARRP was created and what was the big worrie 20 years ago? global cooling....... I'll let you connect the dots on whats going on.... :badair:
HONORI­FICABILI­TUDINI­TATIBUS
Remiel
VULCANIC PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­KONIOSIS

Initiate

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 3:40 am » by Booboo

vulcanic wrote:I'm just going throw you all a bone to think about, 20 years ago HARRP was created and what was the big worrie 20 years ago? global cooling....... I'll let you connect the dots on whats going on.... :badair:

help me out a bit here
are you implying that they over did it and caused
the temporary warming we had a few years ago?

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 3:53 am » by Vulcanic

booboo wrote:
vulcanic wrote:I'm just going throw you all a bone to think about, 20 years ago HARRP was created and what was the big worrie 20 years ago? global cooling....... I'll let you connect the dots on whats going on.... :badair:

help me out a bit here

i find it odd it was created in a time of global cooling fears and now we got global warming, it may be nothing but it's worth looking into i think. maybe it didn't go as planned?

history shows and ice core samples show earth goes into ice ages often. not saying it is fact this is whats going on but i really think it is worth looking into, pull up all storys from the time harrp was created to today see if there is and connections.

in my opinion nothing should be overlooked or dismissed without alot research first, it can't hurt right?
Remiel

jetxvii

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 4:09 am » by jetxvii

booboo wrote:

help me out a bit here

we haven't had warming of any kind for at least 15 years.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 5:14 am » by Vulcanic

jetxvii wrote:
booboo wrote:

help me out a bit here

we haven't had warming of any kind for at least 15 years.

in ny we broke alot records in warming, when i was a kid we used jump ot the window into the snow and now adays you couldn't do that i can honestly say winters here are not even as close to what they were 10 years ago. is that warming i don't know but i do know our winters have been a joke compared to what they were years ago.. lol not that i'm complaining i hate snow lol

i can only speak for my area so. jet you don't see a change in your winters?
Remiel

jetxvii

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 5:42 am » by jetxvii

I am 23 years old, I lived in Minnesota for a good Majority of that time, I can honestly say there was 2 winters about 4 years ago that we didn't get alot of snow, however since then and even moving about 8 hours south to Illinois Chicago Area the snow has still been just as incredible as it always seemed to be.

I don't think it has anything to do with man made global warming or HAARP on a large scale ( no matter how many they have)(who knows I could be wrong) however I do believe that any warming in a global sense can be attributed to the suns radiation and how the natural cycle of friction to produce heat sometimes leads to further boosts of radiation.

If you are speaking of warming over a small and city like area, I can say either it is a hot day. or maybe there is some kind of HAARP at work.

HAARP is a mysterious tool it could have several implications, from what I know and understand it can be used to heat spots and bring rain.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 5:46 am » by Vulcanic

jetxvii wrote:I am 23 years old, I lived in Minnesota for a good Majority of that time, I can honestly say there was 2 winters about 4 years ago that we didn't get alot of snow, however since then and even moving about 8 hours south to Illinois Chicago Area the snow has still been just as incredible as it always seemed to be.

I don't think it has anything to do with man made global warming or HAARP on a large scale ( no matter how many they have)(who knows I could be wrong) however I do believe that any warming in a global sense can be attributed to the suns radiation and how the natural cycle of friction to produce heat sometimes leads to further boosts of radiation.

If you are speaking of warming over a small and city like area, I can say either it is a hot day. or maybe there is some kind of HAARP at work.

HAARP is a mysterious tool it could have several implications, from what I know and understand it can be used to heat spots and bring rain.

yeah i lean to sun too, we wouldn't found water on the moon or mars if nasa didn't catch water melting and drying up fast, and if thats normal we would have caught the melting water sooner.
Remiel

Next