Haaapppy neewws yog!

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 01, 2014 4:31 am » by Troll2rocks

I never went out for New Year this year, I made plans but over Christmas I had a change of mind. Rather than go to some event and stare at flashes in the sky. Instead I decided to watch people on TV staring up bleary eyed into the drizzle watching expensive flashes occur in the sky. I had a perfectly tolerable time watching this take place to various songs, some good, most awful while thinking to myself, `None of that is particularly necessary or even important.`We overlook truly important things all the time, why does such a mundane and perfectly ordinary passing of numerical identifications matter? Then I thought to myself, `FFS brain... WTF!!! STFU!!! and stop thinking in txt thought.` :headscratch:

Anyway, I just wish to extend happy wishes to each and every one of you for the coming year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR DISCLOSE TV :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 01, 2014 7:46 am » by Evildweeb

Wishing all the best fer ya buddy

Cheers and Happy New Year brutha!

:flop:

:banana:

:cheers:

The Book of Man http://vimeo.com/album/2701770

The Book of Man Blog (announcements) http://brianonley.wordpress.com/

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 01, 2014 7:05 pm » by The57ironman

Troll2rocks wrote:I never went out for New Year this year, I made plans but over Christmas I had a change of mind. Rather than go to some event and stare at flashes in the sky. Instead I decided to watch people on TV staring up bleary eyed into the drizzle watching expensive flashes occur in the sky. I had a perfectly tolerable time watching this take place to various songs, some good, most awful while thinking to myself, `None of that is particularly necessary or even important.`We overlook truly important things all the time, why does such a mundane and perfectly ordinary passing of numerical identifications matter? Then I thought to myself, `FFS brain... WTF!!! STFU!!! and stop thinking in txt thought.` :headscratch:

Anyway, I just wish to extend happy wishes to each and every one of you for the coming year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR DISCLOSE TV :cheers:

.....YOU ARE BANNED FOR THE NEXT 365 DAYS...!!
:cheers:
Collapse is a series of events that sometimes span years.
Each event increases in volatility over the last event,
but as time goes on these events tend to condition the masses.

THANKS FOR SHARING... LIKED US?!