HAARP activated - full power!

Super Moderator

PostSat May 14, 2011 6:02 pm » by domdabears

Yeah that would suck for me. In the Chicago area.
If it did happen, should I go west or east?

Writer

PostSat May 14, 2011 6:09 pm » by Iwokeup2009

I really don t like this HAARP machines ,

I live in Ottawa and have since 1995 and never until last summer had i felt an earthquake , it scared the shit out of me i have 2 young boys 1 was still in the womb at the time i grabbed my oldest and ran out the house my knees where shaking but so was the ground its a moment in time i will never forget.

i found a video later that day on you tube and sure enough there were crazy lights filmed in the Toronto skies thats just 4 hours away from my place

i definitely believe these lights are directly related to HAARP and that HAARP is also directly related to earthquakes maybe not all but definitely some.

They are pretty secretive about there facilities but enough is know about them and available to the public for us all to know that its not safe, and it not something that should be aloud to continue ,

DAMN YOU MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX!!!

Conspirator

PostSat May 14, 2011 6:11 pm » by Rydher

lahlaos wrote:rhyder pause that video of those lights at 0.24, 0.25 and at 2:03 seconds in....in the sky are those UFO's?

Not sure, but there are 3 threads I think made on this same video. Here is one of them, http://www.disclose.tv/forum/ufos-appear-over-exploding-transformers-war-of-the-world-t51451.html. I haven't looked at the UFO videos much, I'm just tired of seeing lights. It doesn't mean I'm not interested in it, quite the opposite.

Conspirator

PostSat May 14, 2011 6:12 pm » by Shaggietrip

domdabears wrote:Yeah that would suck for me. In the Chicago area.
If it did happen, should I go west or east?

Dont know either. May just ride it out here in Madison or will go north a bit. Lots lakes around me. I am not going to stew on it. Just gonna sit back and see what it all brings I guess.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostSat May 14, 2011 6:18 pm » by Helios

always east.
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostSat May 14, 2011 6:31 pm » by Muchtyman

Latest from " Dutchsinse "

[youtube]RF0FD_WlW2w&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

[youtube]5I8JcSlkZj8&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostSat May 14, 2011 6:38 pm » by Muchtyman

Magnitude 6.0 Earthquake in Costa Rica -- threat of US quake looming

[youtube]Af6iTQ3KZ_g&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostSat May 14, 2011 6:50 pm » by Muchtyman

5/14/2011 -- Global Earthquake and Volcano Overview -- worldwide UPTICK in activity

[youtube]cHq6kmhrwmM&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Writer

PostSat May 14, 2011 6:54 pm » by Indigoemissary

really don t like this HAARP machines ,

I live in Ottawa and have since 1995 and never until last summer had i felt an earthquake , it scared the shit out of me i have 2 young boys 1 was still in the womb at the time i grabbed my oldest and ran out the house my knees where shaking but so was the ground its a moment in time i will never forget.

i found a video later that day on you tube and sure enough there were crazy lights filmed in the Toronto skies thats just 4 hours away from my place

i definitely believe these lights are directly related to HAARP and that HAARP is also directly related to earthquakes maybe not all but definitely some.

They are pretty secretive about there facilities but enough is know about them and available to the public for us all to know that its not safe, and it not something that should be aloud to continue ,

i was in ottawa for that quake. i lived on kent near somerset. Scared the hell out of me. i have felt quakes on the west coast as well, but the quake in ottawa was nothing like that, it was surprisingly violent.... wonder what the haarp data is on that date? hmmmm

Writer

PostSat May 14, 2011 7:11 pm » by Iwokeup2009

indigoemissary wrote:
really don t like this HAARP machines ,

i was in ottawa for that quake. i lived on kent near somerset. Scared the hell out of me. i have felt quakes on the west coast as well, but the quake in ottawa was nothing like that, it was surprisingly violent.... wonder what the haarp data is on that date? hmmmm

ya it was short under a minute i believe but it was strong enough to not be ignored , i wonder too what the data would show for that day , since that quake we have had 1 more that i have felt just a month or so ago it was much shorter and smaller but gave my insides a flash back.

PreviousNext