HAARP activated - full power!

Writer

PostSun May 15, 2011 6:31 am » by Iwokeup2009

shaggietrip wrote:I cant believe it! I went to Intellicast after watching the clips I posted.

I just captured these frames from the radar Watch Duluth top middle. They time frame/synch is in lower left. Tell me your thoughts. Normal cell just come up like that then fade?

This just happened in past 1hr

Upload to Disclose.tv

that is very interesting if its genuine , but on the same token its disappointing and just reminds me that we are bring lied too.

Initiate

PostSun May 15, 2011 6:50 am » by Nytemere

shaggietrip wrote:I cant believe it! I went to Intellicast after watching the clips I posted.

I just captured these frames from the radar Watch Duluth top middle. They time frame/synch is in lower left. Tell me your thoughts. Normal cell just come up like that then fade?

This just happened in past 1hr

Upload to Disclose.tv

Are your sure the radar isn't positioned in Duluth for that particular radar you're viewing?

I see this all the time when big storm fronts come in, the city which the radar is positioned will be distorted because that's the origin for the radar. Here in Atlanta, you could turn it on one station, and see the radar spinning from Peachtree City on one channel, and notice a ring or distortion around that city, then turn it on another station and see the radar posted in Rome, or Atlanta, or Athens and see the same distortion.

Question everything, what we're seeing could be video or technical problems, not extraordinary phenomenons. And as far as this thread goes, entirely, that major quake should hit the Madrid fault line within the next 16-24 hours for it to be legitimate, or it's just another witch hunt thread.
“The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict.” -Employing Dante's words, Martin Luther King, Jr.

Conspirator

PostSun May 15, 2011 6:57 am » by Shaggietrip

@nytemere

Thank you for the insight. I am not much of a radar person but what you say it may be makes sense. Just seemed odd how there was a storm cell then naught.

Yes the clock it ticking on the predictions so we wont have to wait that long. I have not seen to many predictions come out to be true as of yet. Which is a good thing because they usually imply destruction of some sort.

:cheers:
ImageImage[img]

Remember when a Harp was a good thing.

Conspirator

PostSun May 15, 2011 7:09 am » by Malogg

listen to dutchsinse free truth radio interview parts 1 - 6 http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse# ... 8aDT14VX1I

Intresting parts 5 and 6 gives some thought to this HAARP

:think:
Blame the rock she has her faults

Initiate

PostMon May 16, 2011 10:25 am » by Warngen

I live in the New Madrid area and no earthquake has happend yet so I would say that its a false alarm.
It's only information and it is freely given. It doesn't cost you anything and you are under no obligation to believe it or act upon it, or criticize it either. It's just an opinion given in the interest of helping and nothing more.
You come to your own conclusions based on your own experience

Conspirator

PostMon May 16, 2011 1:33 pm » by Rydher

warngen wrote:I live in the New Madrid area and no earthquake has happend yet so I would say that its a false alarm.

False alarm, yes. But as much of a doubter I am of these kinds of things, I'm not ready to fully write HAARP off as causing earthquakes. Like I said earlier, to be fair. Everyone has said the earthquake frequency is 2.5 Hz and this latest activation did not use the 2.5 Hz range.

Initiate

PostMon May 16, 2011 2:26 pm » by Mumin

man! i didn't know it was activated on a different frequency than what people claim is responsible for the earthquakes!
so we know exactly as much or as little as before.
I guess we will have to check back next time it's activated at 2.5Hz.

Writer

PostMon May 16, 2011 2:52 pm » by Corsair

warngen wrote:I live in the New Madrid area and no earthquake has happend yet so I would say that its a false alarm.

Thanks warngen. This is what we need more of - people who live in the area in question and giving factual reports. :flop:

Super Moderator

PostMon May 16, 2011 4:15 pm » by domdabears

Yeah I almost forgot about this post.
Well, they said in a couple days and it's been a couple days. Nothing happening in Chi-town but da bulls winning!
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostMon May 16, 2011 5:59 pm » by Absolute

Haarp is also used for mind control through low frequency waves... different frequencies have been shown to have major impact on individuals mood.

Previous