HAARP and Climate Change

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 am » by Shaggietrip

HAARP is a weapon. Climate change is a tool for diversion. The other is a Whordy. hehehe :ohno:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 12:58 am » by TheDuck

There is something to 'climate change', at the end of the day we can all agree that exhaust fumes are bad...

It will be another massive future tax though and that would be ok IF, IF... we didn't have alternatives but we have had viable alternatives that could be put to market for the past 100 years so that's why it sucks for me...

Just clearing my flat out at the moment, felt like listenin' to a bit of Jacko so have been on Last Fm. (thought I'de randomly embed a tune for y'all, sounds sick through the Jamo's)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Btw I do believe HAARP has the potential of unbelievable almost 'Godlike' power but I wouldn't bet that it is being used for any major nefarious means at the moment, but I wouldn't bet against it either...

Did anyone see Mythbusters where the tried to make a small 'Tesla' earthquake device to try to knock down a building (which was apparently what happening when Tesla turned a similar device on?)

Hey Corn ; )
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 1:00 am » by Badger

theduck wrote:Did anyone see Mythbusters where the tried to make a small 'Tesla' earthquake device to try to knock down a building (which was apparently what happening when Tesla turned a similar device on?)

Might have to check that one out thanks Duck. :D

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 1:07 am » by Spock

I'm gonna call everybody's hand and say it's George W. Bush's fault.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 1:12 am » by Cornbread714

Hey Duck, good to see you!

@ Jet, yeah my thread title and original post are a little misleading, I was sort of making a joke and a larger point about our influence on the weather and the climate (they are of course connected), and the possibility that some of the evidence for rapid man-made climate change might not actually be falsified or inaccurate. Anyway, your point is taken... :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 1:12 am » by Boondox681

ok.throw this in.the military needs high concentration levels of barium for their deep underground penetrating radar.what's the main ingredient so far in these chemtrails-barium :think:
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 1:15 am » by TheDuck

A lot of Tesla's inventions are about resonance and the like, the one guy wanted to replicate his device precisely whereas the other guy didn't think it would work so just bodged it with a pneumatic drill... they would have only stood half a chance if they tried to replicate it, so bodging it was pretty pointless... after a while though they did get some unexpected results.

The science is quite easy to understand, but hard to put into words, probably because I've drank a can and 7 bottles lol :flop:

(Off topic )Got staked from a Poker site today so that's a bonus, will see where that takes me.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 1:16 am » by Cornbread714

spock wrote:I'm gonna call everybody's hand and say it's George W. Bush's fault.

I just hope we don't have a "nucular" winter anytime soon...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

jetxvii

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 1:21 am » by jetxvii

theduck wrote:There is something to 'climate change', at the end of the day we can all agree that exhaust fumes are bad...

It will be another massive future tax though and that would be ok IF, IF... we didn't have alternatives but we have had viable alternatives that could be put to market for the past 100 years so that's why it sucks for me...

Just clearing my flat out at the moment, felt like listenin' to a bit of Jacko so have been on Last Fm. (thought I'de randomly embed a tune for y'all, sounds sick through the Jamo's)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Btw I do believe HAARP has the potential of unbelievable almost 'Godlike' power but I wouldn't bet that it is being used for any major nefarious means at the moment, but I wouldn't bet against it either...

Did anyone see Mythbusters where the tried to make a small 'Tesla' earthquake device to try to knock down a building (which was apparently what happening when Tesla turned a similar device on?)

Hey Corn ; )

That music touches a brothers ( me) heart!

Previous