HAARP and Climate Change

Master Conspirator

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 11:45 pm » by Cornbread714

It occurred to me that some of the same people who say climate change is a hoax also say that HAARP is affecting the weather.

Does anyone else find that ironic? :headscratch:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm » by Cornbread714

telocvovim wrote:u gotta tread a lady like a whore

and a whore like a lady....

and everything will be ok....

Which are you, Teloc?

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 12:01 am » by Badger

cornbread714 wrote:Which are you, Teloc?

He's a whoring lady, I thought you new Corn?! :P

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 12:03 am » by Cornbread714

badger wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Which are you, Teloc?

He's a whoring lady, I thought you new Corn?! :P

Honestly, I think he wears too much makeup.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 12:09 am » by Badger

cornbread714 wrote:It occurred to me that some of the same people who say climate change is a hoax also say that HAARP is affecting the weather.

back to the OP, the fact that if HAARP can affect the weather you would of thought that the PTB would make it hotter weather to go along with their climate change theory...

wouldn't they?

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 12:09 am » by Cornbread714

telocvovim wrote:
hey....

shiat......

u know me too....

:badair:

Did i make you ruin your mascara?

I'm truly sorry...

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 12:10 am » by Cornbread714

badger wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:It occurred to me that some of the same people who say climate change is a hoax also say that HAARP is affecting the weather.

back to the OP, the fact that if HAARP can affect the weather you would of thought that the PTB would make it hotter weather to go along with their climate change theory...

wouldn't they?

Hmmm, you may have a point.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 12:24 am » by Boondox681

back to the OP, the fact that if HAARP can affect the weather you would of thought that the PTB would make it hotter weather to go along with their climate change theory.

hello gentlemen.nice topic.it's not the temp. that is being affected.it's the jet stream.let me put it this way.florida got new york's winter,new york/d.c. got pounded with canada's winter and canada got no winter.it seems to me that the plan is cause drought conditions in the midwest,u.s.a.,and that's exactly what will happen by pushing the jet stream down
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 12:34 am » by Cornbread714

boondox681 wrote:
hello gentlemen.nice topic.it's not the temp. that is being affected.it's the jet stream.let me put it this way.florida got new york's winter,new york/d.c. got pounded with canada's winter and canada got no winter.it seems to me that the plan is cause drought conditions in the midwest,u.s.a.,and that's exactly what will happen by pushing the jet stream down

Yeah, my point, if I really had one, is that it seems to me (forget carbon trading and lying politicians), that we have fucked with the climate bigtime.

I don't really know about HAARP, though I'm reasonably sure they've been experimenting with its weather changing potential - but between pollution, deforestation, chemtrail and cloud-seeding programs, etc., my opinion is that we have seriously influenced weather and climate.

I was in France last week - that was one freaky storm... :shock:

jetxvii

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 12:41 am » by jetxvii

The only Ironic part about it is the question.

you are linking 2 entirely different issues into one.

there is the issue of man made climate change vs. solar warming vs. non man made global warming vs. no warming at all (only weather fluctuations)

HAARP is a tool and like tools they have to be used. while the link of weather / climate is the same the question you are asking seems irrelevant.. It is a tool to adjust weather settings as it warms the upper atmosphere which it is basically proven scientifically that if you ramp up the frequency enough you cause electrical friction that heats the particles, that would then cause anomalies in the patterns of the ionosphere and the weather around the area as well, which leads me to chem-trails and what there purpose is and how they fit into heating of lower atmospheric places that has been demonstrated (not proven) ( at least not outside of a lab) that clouds or what some people consider to be hole punch clouds are the cause of some of the heating elements which help reflect and refract left over waves and heat from the frequency waves, sort of a steroid for the HAARP waves heating capabilities.

Chemtrails to me is a weather tool ( could possibly be a depopulation tool but I won't get into that and am not sure how I feel about that yet.)

some days they will seed the clouds to bring rain, which is probably what some chemtrails are.

and other days they feel like heating the area so they introduce chemtrails into the sky as a steroid for Haarp waves to warm those certain areas up, not to mention the fact that HAARP has a potential to completely move the jet stream by pushing out the upper atmosphere making the jet stream go up, down, or to the either side of the bubble it creates.

how often or how many times do they do these processes? I do not know.

but they are doing it and there is a good amount of evidence before it, if you are really interested I would try to find out as much about it as you can while you seem to be interested that way you can keep concentration...

that is unless you were just trying to call people out for not having a belief that you don't

either way look into it, the more you look the more it makes sense, I was a proponent against it until about 3-4 years ago, all because it peaked my interest to disprove it, and while i tried to prove myself wrong more questions just came up and no solutions were really found.

:cheers:

Next