HAARP and Weaponized Weather

Initiate

PostThu May 29, 2008 6:35 pm » by Estanislao

This is a great overview of HAARP and weather modification.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostFri May 30, 2008 12:56 am » by Choseneye

sad ..this is wat the world is coming too ...

Initiate

PostFri May 30, 2008 1:22 am » by Harlekin

Here is what HAARP looks like:

PostFri May 30, 2008 3:31 am » by Millie

this is not what the world is coming to its what our country has become. our country has become a heartless , greedy,self centere distructor. poor peopl in china or anywhere, poor people in burma. oh my god i got sick to my stomach. i swear we deserve to be destroyed by aliens or who ever , were a shame to our universe.

PostFri May 30, 2008 3:40 am » by Millie

i would like to put the word out that if enough peopl e-mail PROJECT CAMALOT they might
intervew Benjamin Fulford again so he can go into more details of what HAARP has done befor something happens to him God forbid. PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP !!!!!!!!

Writer

PostFri May 30, 2008 2:41 pm » by Kellenpsullivan

the antennas look like delta T antennas from the montauk project, or the philadelphia experiment.

Initiate

PostFri May 30, 2008 3:45 pm » by Estanislao

millie wrote:this is not what the world is coming to its what our country has become. our country has become a heartless , greedy,self centere distructor. poor peopl in china or anywhere, poor people in burma. oh my god i got sick to my stomach. i swear we deserve to be destroyed by aliens or who ever , were a shame to our universe.

We are not our government.
We are not the elites who have stolen it.
The brainwashed masses decide our direction. Therefore, we must educate the masses.

When you research eugenics, you find that in their world, the more people you can 'dispose' of the more respected you are. They want to wipe out 95% of the global population. That's 5.7 Billion people.

They haven't even gotten started yet.

That's why I say, Hillary will be President. So we can have manditory health care, manditory vaccinations, manditory perscriptions, manditory mental health screening and manditory quarentine when Bird Flu comes knocking.
(Personally, I think a pharmaceutical police state is worse than a military police state, but that's just me.)

Writer

PostFri May 30, 2008 7:28 pm » by Choseneye

Hilary = mandatory death...
the only candidate that could have made a difference was Ron Paul, thats out the window.

i was saying "this is wat the world is coming too"
i dont wanna put all the fault on HOME (U.S) but, i believe they really know not wat they do. i dont believe that the U.S is the only country with those goals. The elites; the government, are simply, deeply misguided. They're playing god in the hopes to help humanity in some shape or form.
they know not wat they do- is bad

Writer

PostSat May 31, 2008 2:18 pm » by 3starmark

Haarp can paint designs in the sky? Airplanes 911 hmm?

http://pinewooddesign.co.uk/2008/05/12/ ... rediction/

This is horrible the way it is used, but what if we reengenier the design to send energy to my car and house etc? Then it seems like a better project to me...

Peace.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 03, 2008 5:56 pm » by Estanislao

choseneye wrote:Hilary = mandatory death...
the only candidate that could have made a difference was Ron Paul, thats out the window.

... i dont believe that the U.S is the only country with those goals. The elites; the government, are simply, deeply misguided. They're playing god in the hopes to help humanity in some shape or form. they know not wat they do- is bad

You're right about Hillary, and you're right about Ron Paul, except that it isn't over yet.

The elites are running an alien agenda. They plan on secretly wiping us out like the Nazi's or something. And this is supposed to be for our own good. :evil:

That's not how Captain Kirk would handle it.

Next