Haarp & Chemtrails = holographic deception & more?

Initiate

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 2:37 pm » by Tunique1

So, already leaked in this topic...

topic9784.html post 6

http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/p ... lographic/

http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/p ... ographic2/

http://disclose.tv/members/action/photo ... olographs/ (feat. colored a bit better)

What can you see being possible with that crazy thing other than.. (quote of the post above):

[youtube]Ns-ib7XcOCM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

What would it look like when you send the lightwaves in several parts of wavelenght? Would you see the beams? Or just the crossing section? If so, you will be able to project things in the air... no cloud needed no particles to collect and direct the light....

Which brings me to Haarp and chemtrails...

If chemtrails are not an biologic agent in 1. place they could act like a "cloud" responding to the elf waves to make an image or produce holographic forms, in combination with that type of optical communication you could beam anything into the sky... (japans godzilla promo holographic is just a childsplay taste compared to that what you do with controlled particels which can give you depth and width to the hologram...)

Furthermore one could collect sunrays at the whole scale of the dispersed area and focus them with haarp to generate a laser you only can dream of.. (12mile tether comes into mind don´t know why but surely that is/was part of the same game)

As for the light projection you can easily use your imagination what you could do with such an apparatus...

And the chemtrails are already making images in the sky.... not that clear yet but that is a adjustment test run i think to have a nearly perfect result at that point when it goes off...
Some uploads on YT are already about that point... unsure but they feel it and so they title it in that kind of way...

I´ve watched them for a while and they got clearer in many cases but i don´t look out for pics or vids of them because the point is already clear, don´t need to write a book on it with hundreds of ex. pics/stills...

Initiate

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 2:50 pm » by Dj637

"Project Bluebeam" springs to mind?

Peace
DJ
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 2:55 pm » by Muchtyman

Thanks for the Link tunique , appreciated . :flop:

Check this out guys , not sure what the science is here ,but certainly the wildest chemtrail vid I've seen !

http://www.paranominal.com/unexplained- ... art-2.html

Initiate

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 3:00 pm » by Tunique1

Sure Dj!

Your welcome muchtyman...

Keep it coming.... :peep:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 3:05 pm » by Pindz

earth have 2 suns

Initiate

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 3:07 pm » by Dj637

Muchtyman thats a crazy vid by the way!!

Peace
DJ
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 3:51 pm » by Boondox681

my understanding is that the barium being released in chemtrails is part of the ground penetrating radar process.not sure of all the technicalities but they say they are looking for oil.yea,right.i believe they are looking for something else,something ancient.peace.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 5:00 pm » by Electrobadgr

boondox681 wrote:my understanding is that the barium being released in chemtrails is part of the ground penetrating radar process.not sure of all the technicalities but they say they are looking for oil.yea,right.i believe they are looking for something else,something ancient.peace.

Dude, as far i can tell there is no one reason for Chemtrails but a multitude...Check out "Don't talk about the weather". Its a lengthy watch at over 4 hours but its well worth it. The information is vast

Peace
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 6:24 pm » by Boondox681

hey electrobadgr,your right on target.there are many facets to this shit.thanx for the movie reference.i'm always looking for new stuff :cheers:
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 9:40 am » by Truthseeker

they want us to have grey skys everyday so we become ill from lack of vitamin d and makes us dependent on drugs from big pharm etc .and the idea of controlling the weather makes the best war machine ever possible .

Next