Hacker Discovers Antigravity File in Military Computer

Initiate

PostMon Oct 14, 2013 5:25 pm » by Nedroj

Found an interview from 1999 with a hacker that found some intresting stuff in Wright Patterson Air Force base computersystem. He even says some intresting things about the system itself.Well worth a read.

Enjoy :cheers:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ect159.htm
DULCE EST DESIPERE IN LOCO

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 14, 2013 7:11 pm » by Flecktarn

scientists have been experimenting with anti grav on a limited budget you imagine the budget the military and black projects have
ImageImage

Initiate

PostMon Oct 14, 2013 8:12 pm » by Spikey

This is probably the engine and power / fuel source for the TR3B's or better known as 'Black triangles'.

I doubt they use the recently discovered (proven to exist) 'element 115', as the element only lasts for minute fractions of a second before decaying and breaking down...i think it's more likely that a different super heavy element is the fuel for the reactor..Roentgenium-111 is more likely to be the actual fuel used in these devices, as nuclear physicists (some of them anyway) have claimed to have discovered a completely stable version (isomer) of this element.

Roentgenium-111 is found in...Gold. This may explain (partly at least) why the price of Gold has gone bananas in recent years. It makes sense to buy up the gold if it is going to be the main fuel source of a craft that can travel at MACH 20 or more and sustain it's own anti-inertia force field to get around crushing G's from effecting the occupants, not to mention birds and debris in the path of flight...a bird contacting your aircraft at MACH 20 without a shield will seriously ruin anyones day!

Fine, they have exotic, super advanced air and space craft...whoopy do...not interested. I AM interested though, in why they are keeping the power source secret, while moaning on and on about fossil fuels and how they are destroying everything.

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 14, 2013 8:24 pm » by The57ironman

Spikey wrote: I AM interested though, in why they are keeping the power source secret, while moaning on and on about fossil fuels and how they are destroying everything.

:arrow: Image
domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Initiate

PostMon Oct 14, 2013 8:39 pm » by SolStone

The57ironman wrote:
Spikey wrote: I AM interested though, in why they are keeping the power source secret, while moaning on and on about fossil fuels and how they are destroying everything.

:arrow: Image

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 14, 2013 9:58 pm » by Cia212

Not many specifics.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 15, 2013 3:57 pm » by Nedroj

Cia212 wrote:Not many specifics.

Still intresting read though :cheers:
DULCE EST DESIPERE IN LOCO