Hackers have Taken Down the Playstation Network

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 12:39 am » by Iamthatiam

kurious wrote:Also for first person shooters the joypad is shite.

I Thought it was just me mate :cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 12:57 am » by Spock

I would love to get a clan full of us conspiracy nut bags on Socom when it comes out this month. PS3. It is 3rd person, which I prefer, but You cam switch to first person. A full clan is 32, but 8 is great too.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 1:36 am » by Hackjames

iamthatiam wrote:No probs man :flop:

Hows that btw....i mean,self depreciative....Your nick or the Hacker's tag?

Not pushing you in personal revealing info though ok...if you dont like to be talking all cool!
:)

I've used it for a long time, couldn't exactly define why but it references the original social meaning of the term "hack", as applied to an individual, not an action. Basically "James = A Hack", more or less. ;]
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 1:38 am » by Spock

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 1:41 am » by Hackjames

spock wrote:I would love to get a clan fullmof us conspiracy nut bags on Socom when it comes out this month. PS3. It is 3rd person, which I prefer, but You cam switch to first person. A full clan is 32, but 8 is great too.

Don't play the shooters much anymore (though I'm going to make an exception for Brink).

I don't particularly like the real war as direct inspiration trend "mainstream" gaming has taken over the last decade, but I'll at least admit that BF3 looks pretty crazy in its realism.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 1:44 am » by Spock

hackjames wrote:I don't particularly like the real war as direct inspiration trend "mainstream" gaming has taken over the last decade, but I'll at least admit that BF3 looks pretty crazy in its realism.

I consider it like a bunch of kids playing war in the woods as children, except now we do it at night, drunk, married, and with a shitload of bills.

It's a great escape.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 1:47 am » by Neilglfc

dlslith wrote:Good, now my lazy ass older son can get off his lazy ass, off welfare and get a bloody job. As you can see I'm not a gamer. hehe

amen to that quote.your not alone there dlslith.just wish those hackers would affect my part of the world , cos it deffo hasnt been affected here yet.
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 1:48 am » by Iamthatiam

hackjames wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:No probs man :flop:

Hows that btw....i mean,self depreciative....Your nick or the Hacker's tag?

Not pushing you in personal revealing info though ok...if you dont like to be talking all cool!
:)

I've used it for a long time, couldn't exactly define why but it references the original social meaning of the term "hack", as applied to an individual, not an action. Basically "James = A Hack", more or less. ;]

Got it...Its real cool to be knowing how ones describes itself,we can learn a lot about Humanity...After all you didnt choose your birth certificate's name! :flop:

Welcome to my friend's list.. :cheers:

BTW,dont bother at all with people says about me....its even worse :lol:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 1:52 am » by Hackjames

spock wrote:
hackjames wrote:I don't particularly like the real war as direct inspiration trend "mainstream" gaming has taken over the last decade, but I'll at least admit that BF3 looks pretty crazy in its realism.

I consider it like a bunch of kids playing war in the woods as children, except now we do it at night, drunk, married, and with a shitload of bills.

It's a great escape.

Yeah, and please don't misunderstand me, I wouldn't tell someone that they shouldn't enjoy it. Just too many negative connotations for me personally, given that a lot of what is portrayed actually happens and is often wrapped up in a contemporary mainstream perspective.

To your point though, I know it doesn't suggest that adults (and most children who aren't toddlers, in my view) can't make those distinctions. I have played many games which depict violent and immoral acts, and will continue to do so.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 1:55 am » by Hackjames

iamthatiam wrote:Got it...Its real cool to be knowing how ones describes itself,we can learn a lot about Humanity...After all you didnt choose your birth certificate's name! :flop:

Welcome to my friend's list.. :cheers:

BTW,dont bother at all with people says about me....its even worse :lol:

Well said about names, I agree.

People all have strengths and weaknesses, so while I won't ignore anything anyone says if I can avoid it, I won't take any potential slanders against you as gospel either. ;]
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

PreviousNext