Hackers have Taken Down the Playstation Network

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 2:53 am » by Epicfailure

kurious wrote:
You misunderstood, its not your opinion that upsets me its your total ignorance. To claim that the PS3 network is the best current online platform really does show how uninformed you clearly are.

To then infer that Killzone may be superior to Battlefield Bad Company 2 is simply laughable.

Only a armless child would make such a claim.

This aint no fan boy talk here lets get that clear from the start. Ask any magazine/blog/educated gamer which is currently the best shooter experience on any platform & they will say Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Sure COD gets all the attention but that just proves the point that most people are fucking dumb. COD is so one dimensional & linear that it's rein will end in the next year as the most popular shooter. If there's any justice in the world of course.

Anybody played COD BLOPS on the PS3 ? Nope I didn't think so, BECAUSE YOU CANT GET A FUCKING GAME BECAUSE ITS LAG CITY !!!!!!

Battlefield 3 is going to change everything for the better.

is that really pindz? I think I asked you before but I didn't remember.

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 2:59 am » by Spock

kurious wrote:
You misunderstood, its not your opinion that upsets me its your total ignorance. To claim that the PS3 network is the best current online platform really does show how uninformed you clearly are.

To then infer that Killzone may be superior to Battlefield Bad Company 2 is simply laughable.

But SOCOM IS FUN!!!!

Initiate

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 3:03 am » by Kurious

spock wrote:
kurious wrote:

But SOCOM IS FUN!!!!

SOCOM is defiantly fun Spock. If you really like squad based shooter action rent Bad Company 2, its quite simply the best fun you've ever had sir, trust me. It's available on the very shaky PS3 network tooo !!!!
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 3:04 am » by Iamthatiam

epicfailure wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:
epicfailure wrote:like hacking the CIA database and releasing all the files

Nope!

Isnt possible!

Intranet Sys storing relevant Data...

Just Low level Sec. files at WEB's range,yet you will have to be crossing the HELL(Literally :mrgreen: )To be aquiring just a few secs of worthless intel/?

Besides a personal Piece would never be able of doing it,only some Data Processing Complex {[|\|/|*|+|:|-|=|]} :flop:

well I don't agree, anything with technology has a back door. someone wrote the script it only takes one more to imitate and duplicate the script thus cracking the coding.

who said these hackers don't already have their foot in the "CIA Door" anyways?

:flop:

:cheers:

I agree Epic,but what did they stole?

List of toilet papers,dead bank ACCs....?!

Their Classified Bits are well stored inside US Gov Intranet Sys,and it is all Layered by relevance....Which means that you cannot be accessing Highly classified stuff from a LPD Sys...since its interconnected with all the LPDs,yet receiving Issues and warrants from the Higher layers,being these one way route though(One can access everything from above,but not from below)...Any attempt ov doing so would "Scream" as louder as a Banshee mate!!!

Military intranets virtualy doesnt have any backdoors because of loads of redundanct physical firewalls AND Unix based SYSs! :flop:

But your Idea is tempting anyways :cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Initiate

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 3:06 am » by Kurious

epicfailure wrote:
kurious wrote:

This aint no fan boy talk here lets get that clear from the start. Ask any magazine/blog/educated gamer which is currently the best shooter experience on any platform & they will say Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Sure COD gets all the attention but that just proves the point that most people are fucking dumb. COD is so one dimensional & linear that it's rein will end in the next year as the most popular shooter. If there's any justice in the world of course.

Anybody played COD BLOPS on the PS3 ? Nope I didn't think so, BECAUSE YOU CANT GET A FUCKING GAME BECAUSE ITS LAG CITY !!!!!!

There has been no clarification from Pindz.

I was threatened by the mods to take it down to which I responded "if Pindz openly admits it's him I will take it down" & I'm still rocking it so the jury is out.

This means A) It isn't Pindz B) He's to shy to admit he's the ugly albino cunt in the image.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 3:10 am » by Slith

kurious wrote:
epicfailure wrote:
kurious wrote:

There has been no clarification from Pindz.

I was threatened by the mods to take it down to which I responded "if Pindz openly admits it's him I will take it down" & I'm still rocking it so the jury is out.

This means A) It isn't Pindz B) He's to shy to admit he's the ugly albino cunt in the image.

hehe, ya it's him

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 3:14 am » by Epicfailure

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Pindz nice to meet you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CANT STOP LAUGHING!

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 3:19 am » by Epicfailure

iamthatiam wrote:
I agree Epic,but what did they stole?

List of toilet papers,dead bank ACCs....?!

Their Classified Bits are well stored inside US Gov Intranet Sys,and it is all Layered by relevance....Which means that you cannot be accessing Highly classified stuff from a LPD Sys...since its interconnected with all the LPDs,yet receiving Issues and warrants from the Higher layers,being these one way route though(One can access everything from above,but not from below)...Any attempt ov doing so would "Scream" as louder as a Banshee mate!!!

Military intranets virtualy doesnt have any backdoors because of loads of redundanct physical firewalls AND Unix based SYSs! :flop:

But your Idea is tempting anyways :cheers:

I think we are thinking of different things in regards to "what did they steal" as for the rest:

I take it you know from experience?

good to know, good to know....... what's your phone number?

:lol:

JK thanks for the response.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 3:20 am » by Ohj33bus

spock wrote:
kurious wrote:

But SOCOM IS FUN!!!!

I hate Socom 4, I liked it at first. But then I let it settle and that is not true socom. They have turned to COD style and I fucking can't stand that. I have played Socom since the 1st one and I hate that they changed it. I told Zipper that Socom 4 makes makes Confrontation look like it should have been front runner for game of the year, 10 secs and one comment later it was deleted, and coincedently I got YLOD a week later. There is good news for true Socom vets, Socom II in HD is rumored for October release. I can't wait for that and I hope they do Socom 3 in HD after that. Good to see Socom vets on here. If anyone wants to friend request me on there my PSN ID is Oh_J33BUS, but I won't be on in a while because of that shitty YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH
The thing about smart mother fuckers is that they sound like crazy mother fuckers to dumb mother fuckers

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 3:20 am » by Slith

And the reason I am sure Kurious, is I remember when the original newscast of him from the Czech republic was posted on here. He was adament it be removed. Then subsequent pics with him asking the same thing. Plus doing a little detective work of my own and finding more pics.

PreviousNext