Hackers have Taken Down the Playstation Network

Initiate

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 3:38 am » by Kurious

dlslith wrote:And the reason I am sure Kurious, is I remember when the original newscast of him from the Czech republic was posted on here. He was adament it be removed. Then subsequent pics with him asking the same thing. Plus doing a little detective work of my own and finding more pics.

Dlslith I really want to see these pictures you speak of man !!!!
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 3:43 am » by Iamthatiam

epicfailure wrote:I think we are thinking of different things in regards to "what did they steal" as for the rest:

I take it you know from experience?

good to know, good to know....... what's your phone number?

:lol:

JK thanks for the response.

Are you referring to "Wikileakeds"? :scary:

About had "Cracked" something like this....Never,im not this good...Even if i were im one of the good guys,at least i hope so(Maybe its just my inverted image on the mirror :alien51: )
This would endanger many Lives,Including field Ops fighting for something they believes,their familie's food,solid and reliable jobs....whatever! :cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 3:48 am » by Slith

kurious wrote:
dlslith wrote:And the reason I am sure Kurious, is I remember when the original newscast of him from the Czech republic was posted on here. He was adament it be removed. Then subsequent pics with him asking the same thing. Plus doing a little detective work of my own and finding more pics.

You gotta know I'm not gonna send them out or the links to them, for obvious reasons. That would compromise my integrity on here (not that I have any), plus I'm not a pindz hater, I'm a pindz tolerater.

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 4:02 am » by Epicfailure

iamthatiam wrote:
epicfailure wrote:I think we are thinking of different things in regards to "what did they steal" as for the rest:

I take it you know from experience?

good to know, good to know....... what's your phone number?

:lol:

JK thanks for the response.

Are you referring to "Wikileakeds"? :scary:

About had "Cracked" something like this....Never,im not this good...Even if i were im one of the good guys,at least i hope so(Maybe its just my inverted image on the mirror :alien51: )
This would endanger many Lives,Including field Ops fighting for something they believes,their familie's food,solid and reliable jobs....whatever! :cheers:

No I wasn't talking about Wikilinks, I was just saying that Hackers should invest their time to doing some good, like robin hood did... that was all..

do you not think that military actions should be based on factual and good intentions that don't have them swindle people who are supposed to be allies?

should we just form a union of liars to protect our governments interest? :scary:

I wish we could have started that way(the good way), but I understand what you mean too, after all we are living in this point now, and maybe it could have bad consequences, but keep doing the same things wrong and only applying a band aid to it is only covering something up that is bound to be re-opened......

I say the cycle should end.... but it might cost, like you said... but is it worth it?

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 4:16 am » by Troll2rocks

kurious wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:
kurious wrote:
Its free & its UTTER SHIT compared to live, I have both services so I can make that comment.

Twenty minutes to apply a update every time I buy a new game or don't play one for a while, FUCK THAT SHIT.

Waaaaayyyy to many cunts using USB hacks on COD games. The list is endless.

Playstation Network is balls.

Also for first person shooters the joypad is shite.

See you on Live for a game of Battlefield Bad Company 2 any time.

I also have an xbox, which I consider total shite, sorry my opinion upsets you, see you on xbox for a game of Killzone 3 lmao.

You misunderstood, its not your opinion that upsets me its your total ignorance. To claim that the PS3 network is the best current online platform really does show how uninformed you clearly are.

To then infer that Killzone may be superior to Battlefield Bad Company 2 is simply laughable.

Only a armless child would make such a claim.

This aint no fan boy talk here lets get that clear from the start. Ask any magazine/blog/educated gamer which is currently the best shooter experience on any platform & they will say Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Sure COD gets all the attention but that just proves the point that most people are fucking dumb. COD is so one dimensional & linear that it's rein will end in the next year as the most popular shooter. If there's any justice in the world of course.

Anybody played COD BLOPS on the PS3 ? Nope I didn't think so, BECAUSE YOU CANT GET A FUCKING GAME BECAUSE ITS LAG CITY !!!!!!

Battlefield 3 is going to change everything for the better.

Actually I dont like battlefield 2, I play Black ops on ps3, it started out as having the very same issues as it did on xbox, how do I know, low and behold I own it on both consoles, it was resolved on both "somewhat" after a couple of months.

Battlefield 3 looks good, however if you want to see the very best example of console graphics Killzone 2 - 3 are hard to beat, not even crysis 2 did, it came close but couldnt quite get there.

I can not be labeled a fan boy because I own both consoles and have played them both, and I am telling you now, PS3 is a far better and more powerful system than the xbox.

This aint no fan boy talk here lets get that clear from the start. Ask any magazine/blog/educated gamer which is currently the best shooter experience on any platform & they will say Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Well I say that is down to the player isn't it, if you prefer slower combat then yes, if you like kinetic and a cinematic experience then COD is better, or if you prefer radioactive plumbers Nintendo is best.

It is down to the individual, considering that you do not have to pay for the privilege of playing against others online on PS3, I rate it, Xbox gets many thing right though, like the points etc etc, but who gives a fuck, I have to pay to for the privilege of being called a fag retard noob biscuit on xbox, on PS3 I get that for free. + a web browser

The feel of the Xbox pad may be nice, however I am used to the Sony, but if we want to talk about the best pad ever, go no further than the SEGA Dreamcasts. best ever, which Bill Gates ripped off for xbox, surprise surprise.

I had my first PS3 on day of release, to this day it is still working, and it has taken a battering in online play, how many Xbox's have you had ?

I rest my case.

PS3 for me, if other prefer Xbox, no probs, I understand why, they pay for extra content on COD first blah blah blah. and the online on Xbox is good, but no better than Sony, most who make the argument its better don't own both. I do.

As for games and exclusive titles, Sony win, unless you like Master Chief, and if you do, then LULZ.

However I like Gears of War, that game is great, 1st was the best though.

PS, Fuck Battlefield 2, overrated and boring.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 4:19 am » by Iamthatiam

epicfailure wrote:No I wasn't talking about Wikilinks, I was just saying that Hackers should invest their time to doing some good, like robin hood did... that was all..

do you not think that military actions should be based on factual and good intentions that don't have them swindle people who are supposed to be allies?

should we just form a union of liars to protect our governments interest? :scary:

I wish we could have started that way(the good way), but I understand what you mean too, after all we are living in this point now, and maybe it could have bad consequences, but keep doing the same things wrong and only applying a band aid to it is only covering something up that is bound to be re-opened......

I say the cycle should end.... but it might cost, like you said... but is it worth it?

Thats one of the things I'm always stepping away;Temporal power..After all if "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely" whos gonna guaranfrakntee that these individuals would not be turning themselves the greedy control freaks that worlds have been suffering?I mean.....these "Poors" will have this LUST to be compensating everything they were submitted!

Spiritual power!...!thats another history,it would be granting its bearer with temporal power too,but in another fashion...you see?

A great friend of mine who has already disincarnated once said "The greatest life's challenge is to be knowing the consequences of our acts"Maybe it sounds obvious,but its a meaningful sentence that i will be carrying for the rest of my "Stay" here (And beyond,Akashically recorded)... :cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 4:19 am » by Troll2rocks

kurious wrote:

I have some

Last edited by Troll2rocks on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 4:20 am » by Sentientseed

Many eons ago when I was messing around with computers and networking...albeit simple stuff...

A Cracker was someone who got into source code....aka getting into the code for Direct TV and running hash cards that updated midstream without having to reprogram cards every time they changed the hash....which someone I know well almost went to jail for. 20,000 dollars it cost him to get out of it.

Hackers broken into networks.

The morons were called script kiddies.

Maybe I'm old or maybe the lingo we spoke was misspoken. It's is obvious to me that I am not the lexical vocabularian as an Albert Pike so what do I know. Although I guessed at the meaning and got it right...I had to look up a word in this very thread. Tendentious. I have never read no heard this word before in my life but given the context in which it was placed and its presumed root...i was able to guess....but did verify me guess at such through m-w. So I learned something new today. So I guess an old dog can learn something new even without leaving the porch. whoah 1337 d00dz.

I got an xbox...can't play games like Halo...Daggerfall etc. After a bit I get sick feeling so it is pointless to try to play something that makes me edgy, irritable, dizzy, and feel like I am going to puke.

Oddly enough I can play the older similar games for PC like Duke Nukem, Doom, Descent with little issue.

So I am stuck in turn based games and such or top down views if I play action based games. Even then I really don't play games much on the systems I have. Mostly Farmville on Facebook....yep I have turned into a lame old man.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 4:35 am » by Iamthatiam

sentientseed wrote:Maybe I'm old or maybe the lingo we spoke was misspoken. It's is obvious to me that I am not the lexical vocabularian as an Albert Pike so what do I know. Although I guessed at the meaning and got it right...I had to look up a word in this very thread. Tendentious. I have never read no heard this word before in my life but given the context in which it was placed and its presumed root...i was able to guess....but did verify me guess at such through m-w. So I learned something new today. So I guess an old dog can learn something new even without leaving the porch. whoah 1337 d00dz.

I bet you too have lots of experiences and "Pearls" to change here my Brother :D

BTW...you have been wearing Hades' Helm lately?! :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 am » by Sentientseed

I bet you too have lots of experiences and "Pearls" to change here my Brother

BTW...you have been wearing Hades' Helm lately?!

Hmmm....trying to decipher. It seems indubitably and cryptically layered. :D

Got nothing to offer in this instance besides...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now for the later...hmmm...could have several meanings....I am either Hades...been bitch slapped up side the head, or invisible.... could be a combo of all three....but this definitely....

Upload to Disclose.tv

lol

Oh I miss the days of the Odyssey2....how bout a nice game of KC Munchkin or UFO?
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

PreviousNext