Hackers have Taken Down the Playstation Network

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 9:51 pm

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 6:26 am » by Kurious


troll2rocks wrote:
Actually I dont like battlefield 2, I play Black ops on ps3, it started out as having the very same issues as it did on xbox, how do I know, low and behold I own it on both consoles, it was resolved on both "somewhat" after a couple of months.

Battlefield 3 looks good, however if you want to see the very best example of console graphics Killzone 2 - 3 are hard to beat, not even crysis 2 did, it came close but couldnt quite get there.

I can not be labeled a fan boy because I own both consoles and have played them both, and I am telling you now, PS3 is a far better and more powerful system than the xbox.

This aint no fan boy talk here lets get that clear from the start. Ask any magazine/blog/educated gamer which is currently the best shooter experience on any platform & they will say Battlefield Bad Company 2.


Well I say that is down to the player isn't it, if you prefer slower combat then yes, if you like kinetic and a cinematic experience then COD is better, or if you prefer radioactive plumbers Nintendo is best.

It is down to the individual, considering that you do not have to pay for the privilege of playing against others online on PS3, I rate it, Xbox gets many thing right though, like the points etc etc, but who gives a fuck, I have to pay to for the privilege of being called a fag retard noob biscuit on xbox, on PS3 I get that for free. + a web browser


The feel of the Xbox pad may be nice, however I am used to the Sony, but if we want to talk about the best pad ever, go no further than the SEGA Dreamcasts. best ever, which Bill Gates ripped off for xbox, surprise surprise.

I had my first PS3 on day of release, to this day it is still working, and it has taken a battering in online play, how many Xbox's have you had ?

I rest my case.

PS3 for me, if other prefer Xbox, no probs, I understand why, they pay for extra content on COD first blah blah blah. and the online on Xbox is good, but no better than Sony, most who make the argument its better don't own both. I do.

As for games and exclusive titles, Sony win, unless you like Master Chief, and if you do, then LULZ.


However I like Gears of War, that game is great, 1st was the best though.

PS, Fuck Battlefield 2, overrated and boring.



Ok so here we go - you talk about graphical power as it is the be all & end all, in fact you hang a lot of your points on this fact. Have you ever heard of just plain old playability ? The reason BFBC2 is the best game currently out there is because of the playability. It ticks all the right boxes for on-line gaming. Angry Birds is the most popular game out right now but by your terms, arguments & definitions it would make it better than both the consoles combined ?? I don't think so.

I would like to help you realise a few things in your statement that are poorly informed. Firstly your comment on the Dreamcast & Microsoft ripping it off. If you look very closely to a Dreamcast you will notice a windows logo on the front of the machine, that's right, Microsoft were invested in the Dreamcast. So whether they ripped off the joypad design or merely realised that adults would be using their new console so they produced a pad that would fit adult hands basically makes your point very very mute.

Here is a image to prove it -

Image

You ask how many Xbox's I've owned, the answer is 1 x original 2 x 360 - 1 regular & 1 Elite & I currently own the newer sleeker version. I can honestly say that I've had ZERO problems with mine so please don't harp on about 3 red lights to me as it hasn't effected me, so you can unrest your case there Columbo. I do concede it was a issue but so is Yellow light on the Playstation, that I have had.

Then you talk of Sony exclusives, well since the Playstation has struggled to take off nearly every single exclusive has made its way to Xbxox which has a bigger market share so developers can re cooperate some of the losses which they would have incurred selling their project/software exclusively to Sony.

Just google Sony exclusives on xbox to see for yourself. Case closed.

Lastly I would just like to point out that I wasn't arguing about the consoles or their stats I was arguing that Xbox live is streets ahead of Playstation Network because of your remark in your original post -

"However it is still far better than Xbox, which enjoy all kinds of shittyness"

That is just so way off the mark that it makes you come across as plain dumb. You even retract the statement in your last reply by admitting Live is better. Ever heard the saying "You get what you pay for" ? Well by playing a free system by default its going to be shabbier than a system you have to pay for, that is just common sense. There is capitol to invest in a infrastructure which Microsoft has done & has left everybody else behind as it has done so.

Fuck Battlefield 2 ? Well I was discussing the title Bad Company 2 & not Battlefield 2, but its worth noting that if it wasn't for Battlefield 2 many moons ago you wouldn't be playing the shitty Killzone franchise.

Now before you go off on one & make some more ill informed comments please think & research your reply. I am a nerd & I know my shit.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9166
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 6:49 am » by Troll2rocks


kurious wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:
Actually I dont like battlefield 2, I play Black ops on ps3, it started out as having the very same issues as it did on xbox, how do I know, low and behold I own it on both consoles, it was resolved on both "somewhat" after a couple of months.

Battlefield 3 looks good, however if you want to see the very best example of console graphics Killzone 2 - 3 are hard to beat, not even crysis 2 did, it came close but couldnt quite get there.

I can not be labeled a fan boy because I own both consoles and have played them both, and I am telling you now, PS3 is a far better and more powerful system than the xbox.

This aint no fan boy talk here lets get that clear from the start. Ask any magazine/blog/educated gamer which is currently the best shooter experience on any platform & they will say Battlefield Bad Company 2.


Well I say that is down to the player isn't it, if you prefer slower combat then yes, if you like kinetic and a cinematic experience then COD is better, or if you prefer radioactive plumbers Nintendo is best.

It is down to the individual, considering that you do not have to pay for the privilege of playing against others online on PS3, I rate it, Xbox gets many thing right though, like the points etc etc, but who gives a fuck, I have to pay to for the privilege of being called a fag retard noob biscuit on xbox, on PS3 I get that for free. + a web browser


The feel of the Xbox pad may be nice, however I am used to the Sony, but if we want to talk about the best pad ever, go no further than the SEGA Dreamcasts. best ever, which Bill Gates ripped off for xbox, surprise surprise.

I had my first PS3 on day of release, to this day it is still working, and it has taken a battering in online play, how many Xbox's have you had ?

I rest my case.

PS3 for me, if other prefer Xbox, no probs, I understand why, they pay for extra content on COD first blah blah blah. and the online on Xbox is good, but no better than Sony, most who make the argument its better don't own both. I do.

As for games and exclusive titles, Sony win, unless you like Master Chief, and if you do, then LULZ.


However I like Gears of War, that game is great, 1st was the best though.

PS, Fuck Battlefield 2, overrated and boring.



Ok so here we go - you talk about graphical power as it is the be all & end all, in fact you hang a lot of your points on this fact. Have you ever heard of just plain old playability ? The reason BFBC2 is the best game currently out there is because of the playability. It ticks all the right boxes for on-line gaming.

I would like to help you realise a few things in your statement that are poorly informed. Firstly your comment on the Dreamcast & Microsoft ripping it off. If you look very closely to a Dreamcast you will notice a windows logo on the front of the machine, that's right, Microsoft were invested in the Dreamcast. So whether they ripped off the joypad design or merely realised that adults would be using their new console so they produced a pad that would fit adult hands basically makes your point very very mute.

Here is a image to prove it -

Image

You ask how many Xbox's I've owned, the answer is 1 x original 2 x 360 - 1 regular & 1 Elite & I currently own the newer sleeker version. I can honestly say that I've had ZERO problems with mine so please don't harp on about 3 red lights to me as it hasn't effected me, so you can unrest your case there Columbo. I do concede it was a issue but so is Yellow light on the Playstation, that I have had.

Then you talk of Sony exclusives, well since the Playstation has struggled to take off nearly every single exclusive has made its way to Xbxox which has a bigger market share so developers can re cooperate some of the losses which they would incurred selling their project exclusively to Sony. Just google Sony exclusives on xbox to see for yourself. Case closed.

Lastly I would just like to point out that I wasn't arguing about the consoles or their stats I was arguing that Xbox live is streets ahead of Playstation Network because of your remark in your original post -

"However it is still far better than Xbox, which enjoy all kinds of shittyness"

That is just so way off the mark that it makes you come across as plain dumb. You even retract the statement in your last reply by admitting Live is better. Eve heard the saying "Get what you pay for" ? Well by playing a free system by default its going to be shabbier than a system you have to pay for, that is just common sense.

Fuck Battlefield 2 ? Well I was discussing the title Bad Company 2 & not Battlefield 2, but its worth noting that if it wasn't for Battlefield 2 many moons ago you wouldn't be playing the shitty Killzone franchise.

Now before you go off on one & make some more ill informed comments please think & research your reply. I am a nerd & I know my shit.



I know you know your shit...

Image


As for every point you made I knew, I was refering to BC2, not battlefied 2, however I should have been clearer so I will give you that, I was talking about the design of the dreamcast pad, not the hardware and software inside.

BC2, sucks balls, I own it, on both consoles, I dont like it, is that a problem for you ? I tend to be one of the millions more that prefer COD, simply because I like to run around like an absolute fucking maniac while screaming down the headset...

"aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

lmao. Not really, but I find it far more "playable" than BC2, and just because you have an opinion doesn't make you right, as it doesnt with me, "its simply my opinion" and the opinion of the most dedicated gaming core demographic outside of that life killer "WOW".

Wow you own 2 Xbox's and they are originals ? and no problems ? lmao, phone guiness world records.

Yes PS3's do break from time to time, however the lifespans cant even be compared, you see its all down to the quality of the build.

Seeing as you are a self proclaimed nerd, you will know this to be fact...

Sony actually made a loss on every PS3 console made at the time, the estimated figure that $400 machine cost about $550 to make, or something like that.

It aint bad either considering it has both a web browser and a built in Blu Ray player, that doesn't need to have big games split onto 2 discs, like Xbox does.

I own both, I know both consoles well, and have invested in both platforms considerably, and "for me" Sony pisses all over Xbox.

"God of War"

"Killzone" Graphics Xbox couldn't achieve, and yes the franchise is good.

"Little Big Planet"......... Playability

"Ico, and Shadow of the Colossus" Amazing games and nothing but pure gameply

"The Last Guardian" This is going to be a classic

"Resistance 1 - 3" Amazing FPS games, fantastic stories, great gameplay

"Free online access"

Not a single windows product or Bill Gates smirk in sight, yay


You know what I use my Xbox for now ? A fucking DVD player lmao. And at this, it is excellent :flop:

PS your welcome, for your pindz avatar :flop:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 9:51 pm

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 am » by Kurious


Your clearly a entrenched PS3 fanboy so discussion from here on in is useless.

I'm welcome for my avatar ? As far as I was aware cornbread had made it ? Are you a old friend or ally in a new disguise ?

I would however like to salute you in your quest to ridicule Pindz.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9166
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 7:03 am » by Troll2rocks


kurious wrote:Your clearly a entrenched PS3 fanboy so discussion from here on in is useless.

I'm welcome for my avatar ? As far as I was aware cornbread had made it ?


Image

Yeah didn't think you could go any further, ok man have a good one.

You are correct it is pointless, Enjoy.

Me ? why I am the owner of these boards, call me Lukas.

Lol, nah I am just me. "trollsole" A troll and a arsehole


Image
Last edited by Troll2rocks on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 7:03 am » by Epicfailure


troll2rocks wrote:
kurious wrote:
dlslith wrote:And the reason I am sure Kurious, is I remember when the original newscast of him from the Czech republic was posted on here. He was adament it be removed. Then subsequent pics with him asking the same thing. Plus doing a little detective work of my own and finding more pics.


Dlslith I really want to see these pictures you speak of man !!!!



I have some

Image

Image




Image
Osama Pind Laden
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9166
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 7:06 am » by Troll2rocks


epicfailure wrote:

Image
Osama Pind Laden


Mwahahahaha nicely done epic :flop:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 7:12 am » by Epicfailure


troll2rocks wrote:
epicfailure wrote:

Image
Osama Pind Laden


Mwahahahaha nicely done epic :flop:


Image

:cheers:
Image

Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 6:15 pm » by Wakawaka21


Do you happen to know of the limited connectivity today? Also for god sake haha we need all the competitors there are for any product to evolve, neither are better both have perks.

Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 6:29 pm » by Wakawaka21


And also to you kurious the other guy is right there are different tastes for things such as im one of few as i see it who prefer battlefield bad company as the leading shooter for online games but we can all agree that going bigger like MAG is retarded I believe its all product placement and consumability because customization is key to us whores of social or any type of key"individuality" everyone has preferance and in stronger nu,bers are the ape shize crazy people who love going all out on COD aso on the "hackers comment" They arent out to castrate us and they deserve respect they are part of the upper food chain in technological developement no matter the color their hat is as well for all who know the newer subsidary terms for your minds I will say all classes of hackers and degenerate and sub branched hackers People and all levels and topic and so forth are all related and those who aspire to jam a fork up their ass over minute differances those are our true focal point th ones who patronize the food chain weve established although in a sense them being here makes it enjoyable watching them scream at you with intensity from a computer anyway... yeah the network is back disregard my question from my earlier post

Conspirator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:36 pm

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 9:35 pm » by Truthseeker


Full Disclosure
A few years ago, I was approached by a man who was dying of cancer. He knew the dark truth about our worst nightmare: the AIDS epidemic was created by man, he said. Read Gary Glum’s classic expose, which is unobtainable now (PDF)on truthseeker .co.uk


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook