Hacking UFOlogy 102 -Implications of UFOs for Life, the Univ

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 24, 2012 4:07 am » by Seahawk

This video is from '09, but I hadn't seen it, and couldn't find it posted here. It's a real no frills video- a lecture, or discussion, rather than a presentation. The thing is, it's one of the best lectures on the subject that I've ever heard.

It did make me think about a few things- contextual aspects- regarding the way we look at, and think about UFO's and extraterrestrial beings, in our ongoing study, in relation to why we look at, and think about them in that way. I found it beneficial. It's like there is an imposed, invisible filter there, that once discovered, can be removed. (Hey, I'm ascending a little.) :wink: :mrgreen:

The speaker is good. He's concise, directed, and speaking from his heart, his intellect, and his acquired and accumulated first hand, and well researched knowledge. Definitely worth a watch, for skeptics and believers alike. :flop:

Hacking UFOlogy 102 - Implications of UFOs for Life, the Universe and Everything

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Dec 22, 2012 by ciberpunkTV
Presentation by Richard Thieme. Def Con 17 - August 2009.

For those foreign to the U.S., the "National Enquirer" is a supermarket check-out tabloid, full of the absurd, i.e. "Batboy."

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 24, 2012 5:30 am » by Troll2rocks

I shall watch, I was not aware of this, thanks Hawk :flop: :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.