Hal Turner Arrested by FBI

Conspirator
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:40 pm

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 8:42 am » by Ph0enix


once i saw "arrested white supremicist" i was happy. :) unless it is a smear campaign of some sort :nwo: if its true, Frack'em. put him in gen pop and let the brothers straighten him out. he looks like he'll make a fine wife.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:30 am

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 8:45 am » by Darrylmckay


sw33tlou wrote:It is a scary time to not be on the side of the Federal Government. Their scare tactics are really starting to work. I know I won't be speaking out about anything at all now that they are locking people up for not even doing anything. So this guy said something about killing Federal Judges...is it on his blog? Where is the evidence? Besides that did he name names? Saying you'd like to kill Federal Judges could mean anything. I am sure alot of people out there disagree enough with them to make an off the cuff remark about being so upset that they wished they were dead. I could be wrong but I think 2009 might be the year the 1st Amendment dies.


If this is the case why werent Rush and the rest arrested for thier comments about killing abortionnists.

HOWEVER- if you know your followers are a bunch of right wing nutags you do have to have some sort of resposibilty for what you say.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:40 pm

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 8:49 am » by Ph0enix


darrylmckay wrote:
sw33tlou wrote:It is a scary time to not be on the side of the Federal Government. Their scare tactics are really starting to work. I know I won't be speaking out about anything at all now that they are locking people up for not even doing anything. So this guy said something about killing Federal Judges...is it on his blog? Where is the evidence? Besides that did he name names? Saying you'd like to kill Federal Judges could mean anything. I am sure alot of people out there disagree enough with them to make an off the cuff remark about being so upset that they wished they were dead. I could be wrong but I think 2009 might be the year the 1st Amendment dies.


If this is the case why werent Rush and the rest arrested for thier comments about killing abortionnists

same reason Charlie Manson who never personally harmed a soul will NEVER be let out of prison while Eminem, Howard Stern, and yes even Rush can say whatever they like... up to a point. You can speak all you please until you incite others to do harm. At that point, you've crossed a line and you must be stopped.

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 10:03 am » by Drextin


ph0enix hit it on the head........and yes his blog and the comments should still be posted. usually when they arrest someone for posting comments that incite violence the blog is left alone for evidential purposes plus its a whole other legal battle to take the actual blog down.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:30 am

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 3:13 pm » by Darrylmckay


drextin wrote:ph0enix hit it on the head........and yes his blog and the comments should still be posted. usually when they arrest someone for posting comments that incite violence the blog is left alone for evidential purposes plus its a whole other legal battle to take the actual blog down.


They can use these things in a court, shit now you tell me, I have just spent the last 3hrs removing every comment I ever wrote about drugs and man/sheep love, there is a law against it you know, I have also removed that long list of people I plan to make disappear....
shit I havnt posted that one yet...... shit now I'm going to have to come back and delete this one as well.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 3:20 pm » by Drextin


darrylmckay wrote:
drextin wrote:ph0enix hit it on the head........and yes his blog and the comments should still be posted. usually when they arrest someone for posting comments that incite violence the blog is left alone for evidential purposes plus its a whole other legal battle to take the actual blog down.


They can use these things in a court, shit now you tell me, I have just spent the last 3hrs removing every comment I ever wrote about drugs and man/sheep love, there is a law against it you know, I have also removed that long list of people I plan to make disappear....
shit I havnt posted that one yet...... shit now I'm going to have to come back and delete this one as well.

Nah man, forums are exempt. Blogs are considered one person's voice with people commenting on that voice. there is no real discussion just that person's views. Like a news source.

Forums are people exchanging comments with no one over the other as its considered personal free speech. There are lines that could be crossed but when that does happen it is still a civil matter where one person sues another for slander if they reveal some personal info that can be shown to have caused someone damage. As long as the person is not a public figure who can claim they lost money or respect for a comment then the case will be dropped.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 426
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:06 pm

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 3:23 pm » by Nuada


sw33tlou wrote:It is a scary time to not be on the side of the Federal Government. Their scare tactics are really starting to work. I know I won't be speaking out about anything at all now that they are locking people up for not even doing anything. So this guy said something about killing Federal Judges...is it on his blog? Where is the evidence? Besides that did he name names? Saying you'd like to kill Federal Judges could mean anything. I am sure alot of people out there disagree enough with them to make an off the cuff remark about being so upset that they wished they were dead. I could be wrong but I think 2009 might be the year the 1st Amendment dies.


Then lets invoke the 2nd ammendment and take these b@stards out!
“ What is your aim in philosophy? – To show the fly the way out of the fly-bottle. ”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic . . . . Survival is the ability to swim in strange currents." - Frank Herbert

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 3:24 pm » by Cornbread714


These are pretty serious charges. I doubt he wants that kind of "cred". I think he opened his big fat hate-filled mouth in a very stupid way.
You don't need to plant evidence on idiots like this.

A word to the wise though, the Feds obviously take these blogs very seriously.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 3:29 pm » by Drextin


cornbread714 wrote:These are pretty serious charges. I doubt he wants that kind of "cred". I think he opened his big fat hate-filled mouth in a very stupid way.
You don't need to plant evidence on idiots like this.

A word to the wise though, the Feds obviously take these blogs very seriously.

Yep they do because blogs have followers. That's why I stay away from them.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:54 pm

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 3:36 pm » by Ogmios


@ Darryl

Image
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook