Hal Turner Arrested by FBI

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 3:44 pm » by Cornbread714

ogmios wrote:@ Darryl

Has Darryl really had sex with sheep?

Says Darryl, "Naaaaaaahhh!"
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 3:49 pm » by Darrylmckay

I resent that implication, that is not me, I would never "get it on" with such an ugly sheep, I do have standards, besides that sheep looks male, and I am definatly not gay (not that theres anything wrong with that). Nor is there anything wrong with a mans natural love for his livestock, despite what PETA might say.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 3:52 pm » by Drextin

darrylmckay wrote:I resent that implication, that is not me, I would never "get it on" with such an ugly sheep, I do have standards, besides that sheep looks male, and I am definatly not gay (not that theres anything wrong with that). Nor is there anything wrong with a mans natural love for his livestock, despite what PETA might say.

Yeah that sheep does look a little sketchy.......
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 3:56 pm » by Darrylmckay

drextin wrote:Yeah that sheep does look a little sketchy.......

Yeah sketchy and very nervous.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 4:07 pm » by Darrylmckay

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6VsR2qybRiI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6VsR2qybRiI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

To clear up a few misconceptions about this sheep issue I have included this promo for a New Zealand documentary about the dangers of geneticly engineering sheep, and I'm not talking about the scientific genetic engineering either, I'm talking the natural way, as God intended, after all he did make his only son a "shepard", with instructions to "look after"his flock.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 pm » by Cornbread714

darrylmckay wrote:[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6VsR2qybRiI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6VsR2qybRiI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

To clear up a few misconceptions about this sheep issue I have included this promo for a New Zealand documentary about the dangers of geneticly engineering sheep, and I'm not talking about the scientific genetic engineering either, I'm talking the natural way, as God intended, after all he did make his only son a "shepard", with instructions to "look after"his flock.

:ohno:

I'm on the lam, but I ain't no sheep...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Previous