Hal Turner Arrested by FBI

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 5:33 am » by Lowsix

I dont know too much about him other than the myriad fake stories and conspiracies hes contributed to over the last year or so.

The worst one, was claiming that we had signed over Sovereignity to the Chinese for land, and municipal properties to secure our bond, granting them Imminent Domain..

He always psts these ridiculous storis, then says he will update to qualify and then NEVER EVER qualifies his sources, or provides sources..a keystone of journalism is to PROVE your stories..

He was arrested for comments on Federal Judges..
All i can say, is well he said some stupid shit, thats for sure..

FBI Arrests White Supremacist Blogger Hal Turner For Threatening To Kill Federal Judges

Today, FBI agents went to the New Jersey home of white supremacist blogger/radio host Hal Turner and arrested him “on a federal complaint filed in Chicago alleging that he made internet postings threatening to assault and murder three federal appeals court judges in Chicago in retaliation for their recent ruling upholding handgun bans in Chicago and a suburb,” according to a statement released by the Justice Department. A summary of Turner’s dangerous tirade against the judges:

Internet postings on June 2 and 3 proclaimed “outrage” over the June 2, 2009, handgun decision by Chief Judge Frank Easterbrook and Judges Richard Posner and William Bauer, of the Chicago-based 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, further stating, among other things: “Let me be the first to say this plainly: These Judges deserve to be killed.” The postings included photographs, phone numbers, work address and room numbers of these judges, along with a photo of the building in which they work and a map of its location.

Turner’s posts also “referred to the murder of the mother and husband of Chicago-based federal Judge Joan Humphrey Lefkow in February 2005,” saying, “Apparently, the 7th U.S. Circuit Court didn’t get the hint after those killings. It appears another lesson is needed.” In the Justice Department statement, U.S. attorney Patrick Fitzgerald — who announced the charges — said, “We take threats to federal judges very seriously. Period.”

Turner is already in trouble with the law. Earlier this month, he turned himself in to the Connecticut State Police on charges of “inciting violence” against three state officials. He urged his audience to “take up arms” because he was reportedly “angry over legislation that would have given lay members of Roman Catholic churches in Connecticut more control over their parish’s finances.” Turner’s next court appearance in this case is on July 14.

As the Nation has pointed out, Turner has ties to Fox News’ Sean Hannity. In fact, Hannity has “offered his top-rated radio show as a regular forum for Turner’s occasionally racist, always over-the-top rants.” Hannity would also reportedly offer Turner “encouragement” to overcome his cocaine habit and “homosexual leanings.”

Turner’s arrest comes after two major tragedies put the spotlight on the dangers of right-wing extremism: the Holocaust Museum shooting by white supremacist James von Brunn and the assassination of Dr. George Tiller.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

brillbilly

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 5:53 am » by brillbilly

low is this the guy that wrote the article on 1/3/09 in the TODAYS BEIJING NEWS PAPER heading-FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR US DEBTS.

Writer

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 5:59 am » by Sw33tlou

If I were the Federal Government and I was worried about people possibly knowing the truth about something like this land deal with China I sure as hell would lock up anyone that would get in the way of that.
I no longer "WANT TO BELIEVE"
I know. It is now time to decide what we do with this knowledge.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 6:20 am » by Lowsix

sw33tlou wrote:If I were the Federal Government and I was worried about people possibly knowing the truth about something like this land deal with China I sure as hell would lock up anyone that would get in the way of that.

This dude dont have shit on "emminent Domain".

Proven Hoax..not a single backing document, witness, source..nothing except conjecture.
Some guy with a Blog can write anything he wants with no burden of proof and all it does is make conspiracy talk the realm of the loon..and thats what he is..

I could make a wordpress blog myself in a bout ten minutes, and make it look all oficial, and not say a true thing all day long, and someone somewhere would buy it..

And Im ALL for locking up fools who talk about offing federal judges..and thats the real bottom line. Had he not done that, it couldnt have fed into the theory that hes being locked up for annoucning the Imminent Domain thing..and besides, regardless of how people like to say the media is shit..they can smell a payday when they see one, and TRUST ME..covering a story about imminent domain would have been HUGE......had it been true.

Yea Brill..thats him..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

brillbilly

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 6:39 am » by brillbilly

thanks for the info.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 7:44 am » by Drextin

See guys like him are taking a page from alex jone's book by getting themselves arrested for what they do so they can claim they must be on to something.

They are like rappers who need street cred................if you haven't been arrested you ain't shit.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 7:59 am » by Darrylmckay

drextin wrote:See guys like him are taking a page from alex jone's book by getting themselves arrested for what they do so they can claim they must be on to something.

They are like rappers who need street cred................if you haven't been arrested you ain't shit.

I must have a lot of credability, the amount of times I have been arrested, however I have a sneaking suspision it may have been more to do with what I did than what I know.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 8:14 am » by Drextin

darrylmckay wrote:
drextin wrote:See guys like him are taking a page from alex jone's book by getting themselves arrested for what they do so they can claim they must be on to something.

I must have a lot of credability, the amount of times I have been arrested, however I have a sneaking suspision it may have been more to do with what I did than what I know.

But see if it happens again you can point those who are giving you shit for it to this forum and tell them its what you are doing here that is causing all the trouble. So now you have an excuse. Fight The Powers that Be!
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 8:22 am » by Darrylmckay

If it happens again or when it happens again.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Writer

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 8:39 am » by Sw33tlou

It is a scary time to not be on the side of the Federal Government. Their scare tactics are really starting to work. I know I won't be speaking out about anything at all now that they are locking people up for not even doing anything. So this guy said something about killing Federal Judges...is it on his blog? Where is the evidence? Besides that did he name names? Saying you'd like to kill Federal Judges could mean anything. I am sure alot of people out there disagree enough with them to make an off the cuff remark about being so upset that they wished they were dead. I could be wrong but I think 2009 might be the year the 1st Amendment dies.
I no longer "WANT TO BELIEVE"
I know. It is now time to decide what we do with this knowledge.

Next