Hamas 25th anniversary Leader vows to never recognize Israel

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 11:11 pm » by Noentry

Hamas’ 25th anniversary: Leader Meshaal vows to ‘never recognize Israel

Hundreds of thousands of ralliers turned out in Gaza for Hamas' 25th anniversary celebrations. Addressing the crowd, Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal vowed to “never recognize Israel” or cede “an inch” of Palestinian land.

Meshaal gave a fiery speech to a huge number of ralliers who braved the rain to attend.

“We will never recognize Israel’s occupation of legitimate Palestinian lands, and we will not recognize Israel,” the Hamas leader told the cheering crowd.

“Palestine is our land from the Mediterranean Sea to the River Jordan, and we will never give away an inch of it,” he added.

Meshaal spoke from a stage decorated with a replica of a rocket Hamas fired into Israel during last month's conflict in Gaza. As he entered the stage alongside Gaza Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh, the crowd raised their index fingers and chanted:

"We swear by the name of almighty God and his great Prophet to renew our pledge of allegiance and loyalty to Hamas."

Hamas and Palestinian flags waved by the ralliers mixed with Turkish, Indonesian, Algerian and other banners – a sign of the growing international support Hamas began enjoying following the Arab Spring revolts, particularly in Egypt.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://rt.com/news/hamas-celebrations-gaza-meshaal-585/
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 12:24 am » by zangazanga75

WOMEN CELEBRATE MARRIAGE OF MARTYRS TO VIRGINS OF PARADISE

Upload to Disclose.tv

THE SOUND WOMEN ARE MAKING IS CALLED ULULATION WHICH IS MADE EXCLUSIVELY AT WEDDING CELEBRATIONS.
this people are fucking insane......most popular baby names in gaza now days are fajr5 lol

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 12:31 am » by Kerrblur2

as i posted in another thread the people(hamas? representing palastinians?) who want peace are violent. its in their blood. i dont recall another faith with a longer lasting cult of violence. at least a high percentage of christians dont kill anymore. mormons? come on!! buddhism? come on!! Hinduism? not a global thing. Judaism? mostly the governments, not as much the people except defensive purposes mostly.
Shinto? there poster children of peace.

its 2012 and islam is still at it 1000+ years later.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 8:15 am » by Marcydare

Fuck Hamas,Fuck the Brotherhood, Fuck 'em all .

Writer

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 8:47 am » by Yaok

Kerrblur2 wrote:as i posted in another thread the people(hamas? representing palastinians?) who want peace are violent. its in their blood. i dont recall another faith with a longer lasting cult of violence. at least a high percentage of christians dont kill anymore. mormons? come on!! buddhism? come on!! Hinduism? not a global thing. Judaism? mostly the governments, not as much the people except defensive purposes mostly.
Shinto? there poster children of peace.

its 2012 and islam is still at it 1000+ years later.

Government/Democide is the number one killer in the world and you should be more concerned with that then a few arabs. Everyone needs to improve.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 9:42 am » by Slith

Marcydare wrote:Fuck Hamas,Fuck the Brotherhood, Fuck 'em all .

Can you elaborate on your hate? Personal insight maybe?

I'm no fan of what's going on there, but I'm also not so educated in that regards to make a statement like that.

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:37 am » by Marcydare

Slith wrote:

I'm no fan of what's going on there, but I'm also not so educated in that regards to make a statement like that.

It's not hate man, It's called being fed up, Im just sooooooo sick of hearing about this SHIT !
Hate spewing like vomit every day, All day. :vomit: Oh yea, FUCK Israel Too ! :hell:
This shit will never end, :bang; Until the END, and guess what ? Here it fucking comes !

No offence . :cheers:

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 1:16 pm » by Sevens

They all have to pass the judgment at the end, trapped in the snare of the pit in attitude and I know they have faulty information leading to faulty attitude.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 2:11 pm » by Slith

Marcydare wrote:
Slith wrote:

It's not hate man, It's called being fed up, Im just sooooooo sick of hearing about this SHIT !
Hate spewing like vomit every day, All day. :vomit: Oh yea, FUCK Israel Too ! :hell:
This shit will never end, :bang; Until the END, and guess what ? Here it fucking comes !

No offence . :cheers:

None taken :flop:

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 3:16 pm » by zangazanga75

Baby Boom Gaza-Style: Newborn Baby Named Fajr after Missiles Launched at Israel .

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next