Hamas leader: "We fight the occupiers"

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 3:35 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Jul 27, 2014

Hamas' leader, Khaled Meshaal, told "CBS This Morning" co-host Charlie Rose that his group's war with Israel is not based on ethnicity, but rather on Israeli occupation of Palestinian land.

Upload to Disclose.tv

His facial expressions answer the questions his lips would not.

Sorry, only US and Canadian citizens may apply.

http://freebiemoneyprinter.com/cp6.php?user=willease

Writer

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 4:34 am » by TheAlchem1zt

His facial expressions? Wtf are you talking about? Let me guess......you back the state of Israel and believe that Palestinian women and children deserve death and destruction. Looking at previous posts, it appears so.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 4:36 pm » by compassion

you want an actual undefended holocaust of the Palestinian people and you don't want that defended. They are supposed to be shipped from THEIR homes illegally and to just sit in their concentration camps and die. And because they are not, you call then terrorist.

So what is the Israeli zionist government then?? are they the victims of people who are trying to stop them abusing a nation of people and steeling their land?? Poor them, it must be so hard !!!!

"Enlightenment is not imagining figures of light but making the darkness conscious.” Carl Jung

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 5:55 pm » by Noentry

Hamas' leader, Khaled Meshaal, told "CBS This Morning" co-host Charlie Rose that his group's war with Israel is not based on ethnicity, but rather on Israeli occupation of Palestinian land.

This is the reason for Palestinian resistance, and not the msm fed :bullshit: too destroy Israel.

An occupation is an evil anyway you look at it.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 6:19 pm » by Trip

I don't condone violence, but the bible says Israel belongs to the Jews. Israel is named after the angel Israel and is no place for a muslim alough its not there fault, the muslims have been tricked by the vatican who created islam, maybe the Israelites should have a word with the vatican, I mean someone just tell the muslims theve all been conned for goodness sake.
http://www.disclose.tv/user/trip/

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 6:29 pm » by Akashicrebel

Trip wrote:I don't condone violence, but the bible says Israel belongs to the Jews. Israel is named after the angel Israel and is no place for a muslim alough its not there fault, the muslims have been tricked by the vatican who created islam, maybe the Israelites should have a word with the vatican, I mean someone just tell the muslims theve all been conned for goodness sake.

WTF R U talking abut ??? Israel is the second name of Jacob, not a frigging angel , and god promise the land to ABRAHAM( the grandpa of Jakob) and ALL his seed, including Ishmael father of the Arabs. It's obvious you know shit.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Writer

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 6:53 pm » by PaoQue

Arabs comes from arabia,ishmael was the son of hagar and abraham,hagar was an egyptian women

Initiate

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 7:17 pm » by Trip

Akashicrebel wrote:
Trip wrote:I don't condone violence, but the bible says Israel belongs to the Jews. Israel is named after the angel Israel and is no place for a muslim alough its not there fault, the muslims have been tricked by the vatican who created islam, maybe the Israelites should have a word with the vatican, I mean someone just tell the muslims theve all been conned for goodness sake.

WTF R U talking abut ??? Israel is the second name of Jacob, not a frigging angel , and god promise the land to ABRAHAM( the grandpa of Jakob) and ALL his seed, including Ishmael father of the Arabs. It's obvious you know shit.

Yes it was the second name given to Jacob according to the bible. Israel means "Triumphant with God", or "who prevails with God" God being the word, its the EL part of Israel its in all the genuine angel names including Ishmael which means "God has hearkened" the EL bit which looks like this in Hebrew אֵל , means God in Hebrew. Its in the arch angel Michael's name to which means "Who is like God"

Ishmael may have been father to the Arabs but has nothing to do with islam which came about much later, or though like many angels is referenced in islam, which was created by the vatican.

If some one finds out there the seed of Ishmael then they should not really be a muslim no? Surly one would ask questions, im a son of David so went looking for answers. In my eyes its still no place for musilms seed of Ishmael or not, due to there doctrine which wholly goes against Jewish scripture, surly they cant be his seed and a true muslim anyway. Not that there such a thing but people who follow it, ah thats just my personal thoughts. Im no rabbi

Its the dam romans that messed everything up if you ask me, dam the vatican!

Im just learning and going on what the bible says although bits have been changed and there is a lot more from the same sources, please correct me if im wrong, im just trying to get to the truth and love to learn, im not always right im only human. Saying I know shit though, cor, Israel is an angels name though man! trust!

http://www.disclose.tv/user/trip/

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 7:33 pm » by Akashicrebel

^^^
My apologies trip, I shouldn't use that language :pray:

ISRAEL = ישראל
ישר = straight, honest , neve lie
אל =god

Israel = the honest god

sorry again, seriously :pray:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 7:50 pm » by Reinaul

come on, that guy is a joke
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Next