Hamas Minister:"Palestinians Are Half Egyptians Half Saudis"

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 8:37 pm » by Noentry

ironlikealion wrote:
noentry wrote:So your point is Palestinians have no claim to Israel.
is that it ?

Doh ,you got it genius...

The world has changed.
Jews now have a homeland, that is the way it will stay.
I have no desire to see another genocide on Jews or anyone else for that matter.
This post should of ended 12 pages ago, but because you started attacking members you ruined this post.
I hope you can understand this.
You fucked this thread dumblikeadonkey.
Instead of attacking you should of been debating.
You made your self look like a jackass.
This person is racist that person is a hater.
I told you man dont hide behind the colour of your skin. It alienates people, weakens you position makes you a target.

You must admit the British gave Israel to the Jews at a cost of Jewish lives.
They put Israel there to make you their pawns in a global agenda of disruption and domination.
Do you think the Arabs would take it lying down?
Before Israel it was Arab land and many Arabs resent this.
And many dispossessed Arabs who lived there before the Jews arrived still hold a grudge.
Arabs must also admit that to take back Israel they must commit genocide.
Israel has been in existence for 60 odd years. End of story. Nothing is gonna change this

The question of claim as in past tense is very loose to say the least.
Jews have no claim(past tense) to Israel except in religious books. For me that means no claim at all.
In this context it is the Arabs who have the only claim(past tense) to the land known as Israel

But the reality is;
The only people who have a real claim is those that live there today.

If Israel was not so inhuman in the way they treat their Palestinian neighbors the world would be more supportive of Israel.
But in saying this I must also say that Palestinians have not helped themselves either by firing rockets into civilian populations.

So this point of claim is really just a defensive posture.
And to try to use Hamas Minister:"Palestinians Are Half Egyptians Half Saudi" as justification for a claim is dumblikeadonkey
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 11:18 pm » by Domeika

noentry wrote:
ironlikealion wrote:
noentry wrote:This post should of ended 12 pages ago, but because you started attacking members you ruined this post.
I hope you can understand this.
You fucked this thread dumblikeadonkey.
Instead of attacking you should of been debating.
You made your self look like a jackass.
This person is racist that person is a hater.
I told you man dont hide behind the colour of your skin. It alienates people, weakens you position makes you a target.

As if getting bitch-slapped around half the day wasn't enough, your masochistic tendencies just force you to have at it again. Okay, I'm game. To me, this is like playing with my food.

You didn't like the term "filthy animals", and decided to pick a fight. You lost skippy, or better yet, from now on, your name is Suzy. Yes, that will work. Ok Suzy? (that dress looks fab on you BTW)

Anywho Suzy, they act like animals, and if the term "filthy" is taken at face value, I would be wrong in painting them all with such a broad brush in strictly hygenic terms. However, it is safe to say that corruption is rife with them and quite commonplace. That would mean they have a problem with maintaining integrity or practicing it in any sense of the word. Corrupt means just that.....corrupted, non-pristene, dirty, or to use another term....filthy.

Saying that Israel treats the "palestinians" inhumanley is flat out wrong. The Israelis have given them every chance to actually act like humans and at every turn have been rebuked with viciousness. It is the truth, and no amount of media agitprop can change that. It all depends on whether the head of the listener or viewer is soft enough to soak it up and run with it (i.e. a useful-idiot tool).

So what are the people, the Israelis, to do about it? Well, they would start with giving any "palestinian" the hairy-eyeball and let them know they are being watched (they did that). But even with that, some still are bent on blowing themselves up. So what should Israel do? Or more importantly, what would YOU do if members of a known faction were walking around YOUR neighborhood and they could blast themselves to bits taking YOUR children with them?

Diffrent story eh? I thought so.

What Israel is doing to protect it's people is right. Anyone against that is for the murder of innocents plain and simple. Somehow, the term "profiling" got a bad rap, as if identifying those that want to kill you is a bad thing. If it walks and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. And that same tried and true saying works just as well if you take out duck and replace it with terrorist, and has been true since the first bad guys came marauding over the hill armed with sticks and bad intentions.

The "palestinians" are treated exactly how they should be, they earned it. They refuse to police their own, and quite the opposite laud acts of murder and teach their children hatred from day 1, and that, is an un-denaible truth.

Got that Suzy?

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 11:26 pm » by Noentry

domeika wrote:As if getting bitch-slapped around half the day wasn't enough, your masochistic tendencies just force you to have at it again. Okay, I'm game. To me, this is like playing with my food.

You didn't like the term "filthy animals", and decided to pick a fight. You lost skippy, or better yet, from now on, your name is Suzy. Yes, that will work. Ok Suzy? (that dress looks fab on you BTW)

Anywho Suzy, they act like animals, and if the term "filthy" is taken at face value, I would be wrong in painting them all with such a broad brush in strictly hygenic terms. However, it is safe to say that corruption is rife with them and quite commonplace. That would mean they have a problem with maintaining integrity or practicing it in any sense of the word. Corrupt means just that.....corrupted, non-pristene, dirty, or to use another term....filthy.

Saying that Israel treats the "palestinians" inhumanley is flat out wrong. The Israelis have given them every chance to actually act like humans and at every turn have been rebuked with viciousness. It is the truth, and no amount of media agitprop can change that. It all depends on whether the head of the listener or viewer is soft enough to soak it up and run with it (i.e. a useful-idiot tool).

So what are the people, the Israelis, to do about it? Well, they would start with giving any "palestinian" the hairy-eyeball and let them know they are being watched (they did that). But even with that, some still are bent on blowing themselves up. So what should Israel do? Or more importantly, what would YOU do if members of a known faction were walking around YOUR neighborhood and they could blast themselves to bits taking YOUR children with them?

Diffrent story eh? I thought so.

What Israel is doing to protect it's people is right. Anyone against that is for the murder of innocents plain and simple. Somehow, the term "profiling" got a bad rap, as if identifying those that want to kill you is a bad thing. If it walks and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. And that same tried and true saying works just as well if you take out duck and replace it with terrorist, and has been true since the first bad guys came marauding over the hill armed with sticks and bad intentions.

The "palestinians" are treated exactly how they should be, they earned it. They refuse to police their own, and quite the opposite laud acts of murder and teach their children hatred from day 1, and that, is an un-denaible truth.

Got that Suzy?

hahahaha you are just a little boy .
"bitch slapped" hahahahah
"suzy" hahahahah
You are a fucking moron and a fucking bullshitter.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 11:33 pm » by Domeika

You fucking moron and a fucking bullshitter.

Yeah, that's about exactly what I thought you'd come back with Suzy.
Let's see....
Include term "bullshitter" ---- check
Include term "moron" (or similar) ----check
And also allude to laghter ---- check

Damn, I kinda nailed it. Simple minds are pretty simple to predict. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of the mosque. Ok Suzy?

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 pm » by Flecktarn

jews and Muslims are so alike ,,nodding or rocking when praying ,, don't eat pork ,argue the toss over land ,, that's why there's trouble,, your so alike ,,
ImageImage

Initiate

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 11:45 pm » by Domeika

flecktarn wrote:jews and Muslims are so alike ,,nodding or rocking when praying ,, don't eat pork ,argue the toss over land ,, that's why there's trouble,, your so alike ,,

Glad I'm not in either group.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 12:47 am » by Noentry

domeika wrote:
You fucking moron and a fucking bullshitter.

Yeah, that's about exactly what I thought you'd come back with Suzy.
Let's see....
Include term "bullshitter" ---- check
Include term "moron" (or similar) ----check
And also allude to laghter ---- check

Damn, I kinda nailed it. Simple minds are pretty simple to predict. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of the mosque. Ok Suzy?

That ok with me bullshit
I am glad you got all that of your chest.
"filthy animals"
"dirty, or to use another term....filthy."
"murder of innocents plain and simple.
Perhaps you should look at this post"
this-post-is-about-the-children-of-palestine-and-israel-t61544.html?hilit=numbers

Hey bullshit aint you Jewish?
Last edited by Noentry on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 12:58 am » by Flecktarn

i deploy to this thread

because

and any religion or person that don't like it is wrong
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 12:59 am » by Perronick

Equidistance is not the answer. Please, do not pretend they are alike, because they're not. There are huge differences. You all know that.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 2:48 am » by Noentry

Hey bullshit I thought while I was here I would have a look at some of your other post.
See if you have ever spoke about Palestinians in this way before.
I can confirm you are not Jewish.

domeika wrote:
abdullha14 wrote:he proved he is clueless by comparing ira with islam...thats a no brainer right there

Others may tire, I don't. Bring it rag head.
Your excuse for a god was invented in 750 AD, and that would be by the gregorian christian calendar, to stop your tribesman from flocking to Christianity.

Go figure, beheadings, stonings, mutilations or the the forgiving light of Christ. What a question?

Your imp, that souless and ridiculous excuse for a prophet was invented in 750 AD. He is not a God, but if you persist in him being so, the closest he would be is a slave girl of Yaweh. He is a little and lesser imp not even the size of the toe of the most high.
The time will come when you die, and at that time you will understand what being dragged to hell means. I'll pray for you, heathen that you are, but all the clawing and scratching you might muster won't keep you from the inevitable appointment you have with the flesh tearing minions your religion deserves.
You thought it was ok to hurt children....it was not.
You thought it was ok to hurt innocents...it was not.
You thought it was ok to put hate in the heart of your son....it was not.
If your hate is what you sow for your family and the world, your seed will not be missed.

Jesus is not going to judge you. I am, as are the goodly minded people of children, property, and liberty.

I see a pattern in your post's.
You like to have fights with other members,"bring it on", but not any members just ones you deem are over stepping the mark so to speak. And you do swear and call people names.(why change how you write for me, did you think it would bring you some tactical advantage)
But you have never attacked Palestinians in this way before.
You have never shown any tendancy to post in these Jewish/Muslim threads.
Aside from the one above and from what I can see maybe one other post of this nature, which has the same theme of 750 AD. You only posted in them to have a go at some one who has pissed you off.

So why so much venom now :think:
You came looking for me didn't you bullshit.
You said all that just to provoke me into a response.
You dont believe none of what you said. That was all bullshit. lol the name fits you like a glove.
Anyway I figured out you have multiple accounts and by your aggressive stance and your excellent vocabulary, not to mention one or two post about another member. I know who you are bullshit.
It dont bother me, just good to know who I am dealing with thats all.

So yeah go ahead deny what I am saying is the truth,
but you and I know, you are bullshit
A. A. Milne

PreviousNext