Hamas Minister:"Palestinians Are Half Egyptians Half Saudis"

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 696
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:36 pm

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 3:58 am » by Domeika


noentry wrote:Hey bullshit I thought while I was here I would have a look at some of your other post.
See if you have ever spoke about Palestinians in this way before.
I can confirm you are not Jewish.

domeika wrote:
abdullha14 wrote:he proved he is clueless by comparing ira with islam...thats a no brainer right there


Others may tire, I don't. Bring it rag head.
Your excuse for a god was invented in 750 AD, and that would be by the gregorian christian calendar, to stop your tribesman from flocking to Christianity.

Go figure, beheadings, stonings, mutilations or the the forgiving light of Christ. What a question?

Your imp, that souless and ridiculous excuse for a prophet was invented in 750 AD. He is not a God, but if you persist in him being so, the closest he would be is a slave girl of Yaweh. He is a little and lesser imp not even the size of the toe of the most high.
The time will come when you die, and at that time you will understand what being dragged to hell means. I'll pray for you, heathen that you are, but all the clawing and scratching you might muster won't keep you from the inevitable appointment you have with the flesh tearing minions your religion deserves.
You thought it was ok to hurt children....it was not.
You thought it was ok to hurt innocents...it was not.
You thought it was ok to put hate in the heart of your son....it was not.
If your hate is what you sow for your family and the world, your seed will not be missed.

Jesus is not going to judge you. I am, as are the goodly minded people of children, property, and liberty.



I see a pattern in your post's.
You like to have fights with other members,"bring it on", but not any members just ones you deem are over stepping the mark so to speak. And you do swear and call people names.(why change how you write for me, did you think it would bring you some tactical advantage)
But you have never attacked Palestinians in this way before.
You have never shown any tendancy to post in these Jewish/Muslim threads.
Aside from the one above and from what I can see maybe one other post of this nature, which has the same theme of 750 AD. You only posted in them to have a go at some one who has pissed you off.


So why so much venom now :think:
You came looking for me didn't you bullshit.
You said all that just to provoke me into a response.
You dont believe none of what you said. That was all bullshit. lol the name fits you like a glove.
Anyway I figured out you have multiple accounts and by your aggressive stance and your excellent vocabulary, not to mention one or two post about another member. I know who you are bullshit.
It dont bother me, just good to know who I am dealing with thats all.

So yeah go ahead deny what I am saying is the truth,
but you and I know, you are bullshit

....crickets....Did I hear a fool?.....nope, crickets, or my bitch Suzy squealing...like I have to even account for previous posts, since they are my views and remain correct and unchanged. Don't worry Suzy, I'll just put the head in. It won't hurt much.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8122
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 4:01 am » by Noentry


domeika wrote:
noentry wrote:Hey bullshit I thought while I was here I would have a look at some of your other post.
See if you have ever spoke about Palestinians in this way before.
I can confirm you are not Jewish.

domeika wrote:
Others may tire, I don't. Bring it rag head.
Your excuse for a god was invented in 750 AD, and that would be by the gregorian christian calendar, to stop your tribesman from flocking to Christianity.

Go figure, beheadings, stonings, mutilations or the the forgiving light of Christ. What a question?

Your imp, that souless and ridiculous excuse for a prophet was invented in 750 AD. He is not a God, but if you persist in him being so, the closest he would be is a slave girl of Yaweh. He is a little and lesser imp not even the size of the toe of the most high.
The time will come when you die, and at that time you will understand what being dragged to hell means. I'll pray for you, heathen that you are, but all the clawing and scratching you might muster won't keep you from the inevitable appointment you have with the flesh tearing minions your religion deserves.
You thought it was ok to hurt children....it was not.
You thought it was ok to hurt innocents...it was not.
You thought it was ok to put hate in the heart of your son....it was not.
If your hate is what you sow for your family and the world, your seed will not be missed.

Jesus is not going to judge you. I am, as are the goodly minded people of children, property, and liberty.



I see a pattern in your post's.
You like to have fights with other members,"bring it on", but not any members just ones you deem are over stepping the mark so to speak. And you do swear and call people names.(why change how you write for me, did you think it would bring you some tactical advantage)
But you have never attacked Palestinians in this way before.
You have never shown any tendancy to post in these Jewish/Muslim threads.
Aside from the one above and from what I can see maybe one other post of this nature, which has the same theme of 750 AD. You only posted in them to have a go at some one who has pissed you off.


So why so much venom now :think:
You came looking for me didn't you bullshit.
You said all that just to provoke me into a response.
You dont believe none of what you said. That was all bullshit. lol the name fits you like a glove.
Anyway I figured out you have multiple accounts and by your aggressive stance and your excellent vocabulary, not to mention one or two post about another member. I know who you are bullshit.
It dont bother me, just good to know who I am dealing with thats all.

So yeah go ahead deny what I am saying is the truth,
but you and I know, you are bullshit

....crickets....Did I hear a fool?.....nope, crickets, or my bitch Suzy squealing...like I have to even account for previous posts, since they are my views and remain correct and unchanged. Don't worry Suzy, I'll just put the head in. It won't hurt much.


Bullshit I thought you were never gonna speak to me again.
Looks like bullshitting is a full time job for you. :flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 696
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:36 pm

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 4:03 am » by Domeika


BTW Suzy, the damage is done. You are now Suzy from now on, and every time you hear it, you'll painfully think of me.

G'by asshole.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8122
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 4:15 am » by Noentry


domeika wrote:BTW Suzy, the damage is done. You are now Suzy from now on, and every time you hear it, you'll painfully think of me.

G'by asshole.


ok bullshit .
This all proves I got your number.
Meanwhile, I'll get back to my $100k+ career as I work from home on 4 beautiful acres.....(Yeah, I got that by being "stupid").

Who says that to justify how good they are? I never heard anyone say this before. :clapper: on a conspiracy forum


Yeah you are bullshit
and to be honest you are boring to

.like I have to even account

I never asked you to account for your post bullshit.
I just pointed out how obvious you are.
Not as bright as what you would like to believe

And that's all I have to say, and will, with glee, ignore every ridiculous word you ever type from now until the end of time.


bullshit by name bullshit by nature.
and like I said I have no need to have the last word so knock your self out
Be as low as you want bullshit :flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4140
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 4:28 am » by Aragajag


The bacon has been tactfully supplied by Fleck all we need now is the blessing of beer and boobs. I put it to everyone to get a bacon necklace and always have a beer in hand whilst looking for the next best set of tits. Fuck Israel and Islam let them die the horrible death they so very much long for.
Image
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 696
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:36 pm

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 5:09 am » by Domeika


noentry wrote:
domeika wrote:BTW Suzy, the damage is done. You are now Suzy from now on, and every time you hear it, you'll painfully think of me.

G'by asshole.


ok bullshit .
This all proves I got your number.
Meanwhile, I'll get back to my $100k+ career as I work from home on 4 beautiful acres.....(Yeah, I got that by being "stupid").

Who says that to justify how good they are? I never heard anyone say this before. :clapper: on a conspiracy forum


Yeah you are bullshit
and to be honest you are boring to

.like I have to even account

I never asked you to account for your post bullshit.
I just pointed out how obvious you are.
Not as bright as what you would like to believe

And that's all I have to say, and will, with glee, ignore every ridiculous word you ever type from now until the end of time.


bullshit by name bullshit by nature.
and like I said I have no need to have the last word so knock your self out
Be as low as you want bullshit :flop:


crickets.....others have no problem seeing you as the asshole that you are without any help from me. Hey, on the upside, at least now you know how to spell bullshit, even if you don't grasp what it means. I would think that alone is worth something Suzy.

domdabears pulled the thread I posted in your honor and to him I apologize. And to DTV, but not to you Suzy. I plan to have many, many conversations with you if you decide to stick around on this site. You are an idiot of epic proportions and I mean to take you to task on your views. You are the epitomy of what is wrong with the world as we now know it, and someone needs to face off with people of your ilk. I don't mind doing it, and it will be a service to humanity as a whole to routinely expose how the ideas of a diseased socialist mind like yours actually permeate through society.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8122
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 5:16 am » by Noentry


Bullshit you just made yourself look like a cunt.
I bet you do this often.
That was vindictive and it proves I am absolutely right about you.
I got you pegged and the only thing you could do was make a post about me.
No man that you claim to be would stoop to that level of immaturity.
All you have done is prove you are bullshit. Bravo :clapper:

edit .... your a bit late with the name suzy rydher has already called me chester.
So get in line bullshit
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 696
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:36 pm

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 5:43 am » by Domeika


noentry wrote:Bullshit you just made yourself look like a cunt.
I bet you do this often.
That was vindictive and it proves I am absolutely right about you.
I got you pegged and the only thing you could do was make a post about me.
No man that you claim to be would stoop to that level of immaturity.
All you have done is prove you are bullshit. Bravo :clapper:

edit .... your a bit late with the name suzy rydher has already called me chester.
So get in line bullshit


Oh, say it aint so Suzy. Really? Rhyder actully gave you a name that wasn't feminine? Hard to believe. I like Rhyder but he made a serious mistake in judgement there not seeing you as feminine as you clearly and surely are Suzy. I guess since he's a pretty good guy he just gave you the benefit of the doubt Suzy, but next time he's on I'm sure you two can work it out. Like whether he should call you Suzy, or Suzanne (gotta have protocol dontchya know)

God, this is so much fun it's amazing that it's free.

Initiate
Posts: 917
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:26 am
Location: Kissimmee, Florida

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 6:15 am » by Tgwusauk


domeika wrote:
noentry wrote:Bullshit you just made yourself look like a cunt.
I bet you do this often.
That was vindictive and it proves I am absolutely right about you.
I got you pegged and the only thing you could do was make a post about me.
No man that you claim to be would stoop to that level of immaturity.
All you have done is prove you are bullshit. Bravo :clapper:

edit .... your a bit late with the name suzy rydher has already called me chester.
So get in line bullshit


Oh, say it aint so Suzy. Really? Rhyder actully gave you a name that wasn't feminine? Hard to believe. I like Rhyder but he made a serious mistake in judgement there not seeing you as feminine as you clearly and surely are Suzy. I guess since he's a pretty good guy he just gave you the benefit of the doubt Suzy, but next time he's on I'm sure you two can work it out. Like whether he should call you Suzy, or Suzanne (gotta have protocol dontchya know)

God, this is so much fun it's amazing that it's free.


You are a prat of the highest order and need to grow up, the other two Iron and Abdul are both agents who are paid to be stupid, those two or one with 2 usernames have been brainwashed into stupidity and can't help themselves, but at least they get some compensation for acting stupid, you on the other hand do it for free, that makes you a prat.
If you are going to join a post at least make an attempt to debate this issue first before returning to your infantile state of mind, I would kindly suggest you go back to facebook and twitter where the level of your intelligence is more apt.

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:50 am
Location: ALL UP IN YOUR SHIT

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 6:15 am » by Sigmachi


Hey guys. I just looked at the rules. Isn't what you're doing, domeika, against the rules? You guys should chill. Especially you, Domeika. Why do you have so much bitterness against this guy. He seems level headed, and a pretty nice guy. You're treating him as if he's evil. What's up with that?

Not trying to be a jerk, cause I'm new, but sheesh. That much anger isn't good for you, or anyone else. Chill pill time, man. :flop: :cheers:
Fallaces sunt rerum species.

Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook