Hamas Minister:"Palestinians Are Half Egyptians Half Saudis"

Initiate

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 6:52 am » by Domeika

sigmachi wrote:Hey guys. I just looked at the rules. Isn't what you're doing, domeika, against the rules? You guys should chill. Especially you, Domeika. Why do you have so much bitterness against this guy. He seems level headed, and a pretty nice guy. You're treating him as if he's evil. What's up with that?

Not trying to be a jerk, cause I'm new, but sheesh. That much anger isn't good for you, or anyone else. Chill pill time, man. :flop: :cheers:

Hi sigmachi,

This poster NOENTRY is a troll that came to this site not even a year ago. He's since gotten into a bit of tussle with me and much to his dismay I now own him and call him Suzy. He doesn't like it much, but that's to be expected. After all, it was his own attitude that got the collar on his neck in the first place, now he's just whining. He'll get over it.

Welcome to DTV.
(Down Suzy Down!...Bad dog BAD!)

Initiate

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 7:12 am » by Tgwusauk

domeika wrote:
sigmachi wrote:Hey guys. I just looked at the rules. Isn't what you're doing, domeika, against the rules? You guys should chill. Especially you, Domeika. Why do you have so much bitterness against this guy. He seems level headed, and a pretty nice guy. You're treating him as if he's evil. What's up with that?

Not trying to be a jerk, cause I'm new, but sheesh. That much anger isn't good for you, or anyone else. Chill pill time, man. :flop: :cheers:

Hi sigmachi,

This poster NOENTRY is a troll that came to this site not even a year ago. He's since gotten into a bit of tussle with me and much to his dismay I now own him and call him Suzy. He doesn't like it much, but that's to be expected. After all, it was his own attitude that got the collar on his neck in the first place, now he's just whining. He'll get over it.

Welcome to DTV.
(Down Suzy Down!...Bad dog BAD!)

You are a prat of the highest order and need to grow up, the other two Iron and Abdul are both agents who are paid to be stupid, those two or one with 2 usernames have been brainwashed into stupidity and can't help themselves, but at least they get some compensation for acting stupid, you on the other hand do it for free, that makes you a prat.
If you are going to join a post at least make an attempt to debate this issue first before returning to your infantile state of mind, I would kindly suggest you go back to facebook and twitter where the level of your intelligence is more apt.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 9:03 am » by Opalserpent

ironlikealion wrote:
opalserpent wrote:I'd be willing to let israel come to Australia, I know western Australia was offered as an alternative to palestine. We got great weather here and our deserts are huge ass and
we got awesome fishing and pig hunting.
You can build a new holy wall and we can be mates.
I'd rather make peace then war. Why not just take your printing presses to Australia instead,
enough of your billionaires are moving here. :sunny:

How about you let "palestine" come to Australia instead ?

opalserpent wrote:Mabey we should just call it quits for today. I don't want to argue all day, I think we can respect each other for not going fully out of control.

On that positive note I'll end for today ,good night people .

You make a good point, letting palestine come here, I wouldn't mind but they own land
and have been living there for many generations, I can't expect them to
pack up and leave their land.
Unlike you the palestinians have been living there for generations. What right
do you have to tell them to leave their land?

It's like telling the english that they don't own the fawklands and should
give it back to the argentinians and piss off.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 10:48 am » by Akashicrebel

:hiho: hey there sigmachi, you are totaly on it, and im agree with your post 100%.
and you look to be far from "jerk". dont worry about it. but dont expect the arrogance to get it. waist of energy.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Initiate

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 11:25 am » by Abdul14

Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniya Reaffirms the palestinians Commitment to War and Genocide and Says: We Will Liberate "Palestine" in Its Entirety, from the Mediterranean to the Jordan River

welcome to the palestinian apartheid agenda Judea Free Of Jews allha hu akbar :pray:

Upload to Disclose.tv

When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Previous