Hamas Minister:"Palestinians Are Half Egyptians Half Saudis"

Initiate

PostWed Apr 04, 2012 4:07 am » by Tgwusauk

Anyone else notice how Abdul has disappeared since page 1, seems Ironlikealion cannot operate two user names at once.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 04, 2012 8:45 am » by Akashicrebel

ironlikealion wrote:Oh i see the propaganda squad are here to tell us again that it's all the Joos fault....

wrong again.
i was born in south africa, my father is jewish. my mother is half japanese and half coloured capetown tribe.
my mother father is a hardass gangster with this kind of look in his eyes and almost the same face:
and my mothers mother , japanese girl fell in love with him :headscratch:
i speak hebrew since i remember myself, when i was 15 my father took us all to israel for few monthes, to meet his rest of family. i decided to stay. 7 years. i served in the israeli army for 3 years (gdud hamishim). i lost 6 close friends 4 in lebanon on the shamis 2 in hanyunes.
my best friends are israelis. i love israel. i have all the experiance you think i dont have.
:dunno:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 04, 2012 1:42 pm » by Flecktarn

akashicrebel wrote:
ironlikealion wrote:Oh i see the propaganda squad are here to tell us again that it's all the Joos fault....

wrong again.
i was born in south africa, my father is jewish. my mother is half japanese and half coloured capetown tribe.
my mother father is a hardass gangster with this kind of look in his eyes and almost the same face:
i speak hebrew since i remember myself, when i was 15 my father took us all to israel for few monthes, to meet his rest of family. i decided to stay. 7 years. i served in the israeli army for 3 years (gdud hamishim). i lost 6 close friends 4 in lebanon on the shamis 2 in hanyunes.
my best friends are israelis. i love israel. i have all the experiance you think i dont have.

iron and abdull always think that people have no experience about what they are talking about ,and most of the time they are wrong
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 04, 2012 1:56 pm » by Flecktarn

ironlikealion wrote:Funny , but anyway regarding your B'Tselem question .

Nope , Another biased NGO that gets it's funding from Europe .
the more noise and provocation they make , the more
disinfo they spread, the more money they get paid , got nothing to do
with truth .

B'Tselem heads the list of Israeli NGOs receiving funding from European governments.
16 Israeli NGOs received a total of NIS 31.5 million in European funding between the years 2006 and 2009. B'Tselem, HaMoked and Yesh Din each received at least NIS 8.5m. in European funding,lead by B'Tselem, which received over NIS 12m.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=162011

sincerely yourself and abdull i like but i do find your post one dimensional always the same topic ,why not engage more in other topics ,as you both come across a politically motivated ,,and relay at the end of the day you both are no different to any of us on here ,and would probably enjoy a drink together with most of the users here ,, most people today are world wise and know the situation is caused by idiots on either side and the ongoing manipulation of the media for sympathy ,,but why keep flogging a dead horse ,,both side in the conflict lack judgement and consideration for anyone else but there own goal ,,and as you know i served most of my life and fighting solves nothing ,,politics is profitable for both parties involved ,,but your posts come strongly across as bordering on politically racist and that's why people respond the way they do ,,,like i have said i have no issue with you or zin and im sure most dtv users feel the same and if you were in need would help you the best we could ,but everyone has a right to a safe ,free from oppression and fear life and to see there children grow up ,,,,,not much to ask from life ,the palistine/israel thread is always a shit storm and ends up in a slanging match ,,so is it worth it :cheers:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 04, 2012 1:59 pm » by Ironlikealion

akashicrebel wrote:

wrong again.

I see , and do you speak on behalf of the whole propaganda squad or just for yourself ?

akashicrebel wrote:i was born in south africa, my father is jewish. my mother is half japanese and half coloured capetown tribe.
my mother father is a hardass gangster with this kind of look in his eyes

Oh really .... funny that you didn't mentioned it before ,especially when you posted this
few months ago :

akashicrebel wrote:i just showed my israeli friend this thread and this is what he said:
we israeli born soldiers, the 99% of us, and we serve our coutry for free any time. its not a valid point!!!

Interesting... so now you became an ex Israeli soldier yourself...hmmm
but few months ago you had to ask for your "Israeli friend" opinion .

And if it was true (which i seriously doubt) then it's even sadder ,
guess that would've put you in the mental illness/self hatred department .

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 04, 2012 2:08 pm » by Noentry

noentry wrote:
ironlikealion wrote:
noentry wrote:Glad it made sense

[sarcasm]Well, aren't you the perfect example of maturity and objectivity...[/sarcasm]

I'm chillaxed bro , maybe you should tell your racist friends that I'm apparently
"insulting" to chillax for a change ?

middleman wrote:Thankyou for proving my point so well.

On the contrary ,thank you for proving my point so well ,hypocrite .

Who's racist?
No need to be so defensive.

chillaxed bro :flop:

ironlikealion wrote:
noentry wrote:Who's racist?

Can you find a connection between your "innocent"question and this article ?

Silence in face of hate

Swedish blogger says European society becoming blind to Jew hate, must wake up .

To me, there is no doubt that burning an Israeli flag under any circumstances, killing Jews and Israeli citizens are all signs of racism and of a society in decline.

noentry wrote:
ironlikealion wrote:
noentry wrote:but are (you :flop:) hiding behind the colour of your skin. :headscratch:

I'm sorry, that doesn't make any sense , can you rephrase that ?

:flop:

Dont you get it ironlikealion?
You are a smart Zionist you must see it.
You are a bad Jew yes but a smart Zionist none the less
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 04, 2012 2:19 pm » by Ironlikealion

Oh i get it all right but it still doesn't makes sense ...

let me use a quote from the article you ignored ,which IMO accurately explain what
you are trying to do here :

"And so, one who defends Jews and Israel has been labeled as a racist and hater, when in fact it is completely the other way around."

man that Swedish guy just nailed it .

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 04, 2012 3:13 pm » by Noentry

ironlikealion wrote:Oh i get it all right but it still doesn't makes sense ...

let me use a quote from the article you ignored ,which IMO accurately explain what

"And so, one who defends Jews and Israel has been labeled as a racist and hater, when in fact it is completely the other way around."

It dont make no sense to a racist.
I hate racist whom ever they are.
You need to reflect on your racism too ironlikealion.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 04, 2012 3:16 pm » by Akashicrebel

ironlikealion wrote:
akashicrebel wrote:

wrong again.

I see , and do you speak on behalf of the whole propaganda squad or just for yourself ?

akashicrebel wrote:i was born in south africa, my father is jewish. my mother is half japanese and half coloured capetown tribe.
my mother father is a hardass gangster with this kind of look in his eyes

Oh really .... funny that you didn't mentioned it before ,especially when you posted this
few months ago :

akashicrebel wrote:i just showed my israeli friend this thread and this is what he said:
we israeli born soldiers, the 99% of us, and we serve our coutry for free any time. its not a valid point!!!

Interesting... so now you became an ex Israeli soldier yourself...hmmm
but few months ago you had to ask for your "Israeli friend" opinion .

And if it was true (which i seriously doubt) then it's even sadder ,
guess that would've put you in the mental illness/self hatred department .

im not israeli.
my passport is south african. i havent seen israel since 1992. and i consider my israeli friends that live in israel to be very reliable and "maimstream thinking" kind of people.
any other questions? do you want to now what was my "pakal?" or maby you ask me what is "karnaf"?Lockheed-Martin C- 130 Hercules "Karnaf" parachutes...
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 04, 2012 3:20 pm » by Noentry

noentry wrote:
ironlikealion wrote:Oh i get it all right but it still doesn't makes sense ...

It dont make no sense to a racist in denial
I hate racist whom ever they are.
You need to reflect on your racism too ironlikealion.
A. A. Milne

PreviousNext