Happy GFoL day?!- have you seen any signs?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 4:25 am » by Kerrblur2

dood, why the fuck dont we talk about a real contactee, Alex collier. a man with integrity, a former IRS agent, that knows abouts (which I believe) these others that watch and protect us.

not some bitch that litterally made up this name GFOL. listen to alex collier and these REAL union of Races.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Writer

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 4:35 am » by Thephoenix

saluna wrote:truthsekr76-
You are absolutely right. Unfortunately, we are a mass of drugged up zombie slaves, no doubt. The imagination, creativity, innocence and magic that we knew and believed in was stripped away from us as children from a conditioned left-brained society. It's natural to want to be able to have that other half of brain back- so to speak, since that kind of thinking is "crazy" and "stupid" in this planet (not). We aren't perfect just yet, but be sure that we are on the right path of evolution by first knowing the box, and then stepping out of it, and living out of it.

Tell em again. that's right. So nice to know I'm not the only one feeling like this and I'm not crazy or alone. :flop:

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 4:42 am » by domdabears

kerrblur2 wrote:dood, why the fuck dont we talk about a real contactee, Alex collier. a man with integrity, a former IRS agent, that knows abouts (which I believe) these others that watch and protect us.

not some bitch that litterally made up this name GFOL. listen to alex collier and these REAL union of Races.

Personaly i like Dr. Steven Greer. All his stuff is very positive and hes also doin a lot to help out the energy crisis. but i will check out alex collier. nerver heard of him though, but i have an open mind for stuff on this matter.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 4:55 am » by Kerrblur2

dood check out his expo he did in may-2008 in hawaii, and his FULL 1994 video interview

Initiate

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 5:05 am » by Bobbyinedmonton

OMFG!!!!11!!11!!11

It's horrible!

I'll never forget October 14th!

The Conservatives (AKA: :evil: ) won again. :scary:

Initiate

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 5:05 am » by Warngen

ok guys..check this out...
this was quoted from

http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/

11.OK, You know how I shy away from questions, but there is this big one regarding time zones in different countries, which then puts OCT 14th on different days, if you know what I mean? Are you able to enlighten me on this at all?

Dearest Blossom. All that we choose to say to you is to let go of your fears. We WILL do as we say and before the 15th Oct has come to pass in all corners of your globe this event shall have come to fruition for all to glory in. We shall surprise many in how this all comes about. We say this to you people of earth who are in anticipation of the greatest vibration …

So it is not the end of the 14th that we need to wait for it to pass at all corners of the globe, it is actually the 15th of October that we must wait for.

Now I am hoping, I am praying, that we do indeed see something tomorrow's full end. It did hit me pretty hard that nothing transpired today, but I am sucking up all that's left of me and putting my full support into the last day where we can see this incredible experience manifest. I have my fingers crossed!

therefore...we wait unitll the 15 has passed before we discredit anything
It's only information and it is freely given. It doesn't cost you anything and you are under no obligation to believe it or act upon it, or criticize it either. It's just an opinion given in the interest of helping and nothing more.
You come to your own conclusions based on your own experience

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 5:10 am » by skywatcherAB

Please don't be frustrated! There is lots of mystery in our existance, but there is a lot of con artists to "trying to make a buck". Our universe is full of magic, we just dont know how to handle it we are not far enough advanced as a society, a lot of truth has been slowly coming out into main stream knowledge, who we actually are and where we came from, Alex C. is very informative, I would guess he is the most real contactee we have had the honor of hearing.

Check out! "google" Phil Schnieder who worked on the millitary underground bases it will blow your mind. There are many, many secret things that are going on in our world and universe.

Keep the faith! The door is just opening.. But we have to be on the look-out for all the fakes. Because they discredit everything we believe in and they try to make fun of people and their UFO interests.

skywatcherAB ..... Have fun!

By the way, in my opinion-the best UFO book ever written is "The day after Roswell" check it out I think you will like it...
Last edited by skywatcherAB on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 5:27 am » by Mahsooyee

I have read all of the posts on this subject and the majority seemed to want something "extraordinary" to happen because I believe that each one wanted real change in this world and have been let down but remember change begins with the individual first..."I before We". There are items posted on this site which makes one think and perhaps even inspires some to do some research of their own on whatever subject and in the end one will surely learn something about the subject if not about themselves. Just as this one in particular has now become a learning experience...either you will leave this experience with a positive outlook or a negative one dependent upon your personal perspectives. As noted by a previous writer...this has brought many (even beyond here) into a time of focus and a shared experience which evolved into a collective event nonetheless and has some type of merit related to cyberspace if nowhere else and that collectiveness may be applied elsewhere once actually harnessed.
One should hear all things but not necessarily accept all after a final in depth analysis. There are and will always be "charltans" and "deceivers" or rather they just be called mis-guided souls that want to spread their own beliefs or doctrines upon the many for various reasons. One looks at videos posted out of interest rather than curiosity and find that many are fakes to be sure but there will always be the exception and that is what one should hang onto...so it is also with the written or spoken word.
All things happen for a reason whether it is discernable to you or not...If nothing else you have gained wisdom which is immeasureable!!
Last edited by Mahsooyee on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 5:28 am » by Kerrblur2

OKAY people. Alex Collier is a 'contactee' with a race of human looking extraterrestrials from the constellation of Andromeda. He first began to experience extraterrestrial contact during his childhood up to his mid-teens. After the experiences stopped over a period of several years, which included military service as a helicopter pilot in the U.S. Army, the contact experiences resumed in 1985. He met with two Andromedans who became his mentors and took him on board their space vehicles including a large extraterrestrial mother ship where he was exposed to the teachings of the Andromedans over a three month period. The Andromedans gave him information about cosmic spirituality, life in the universe, and Earth’s galactic history.

Here is Alex Colliers 1994 interview - by the look of his expressions He speaks form his heart, its soo insane. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8316692185126189734

After 6 years of taking a rest, Alex Collier is back now to continue spreading the information given by the Andromedans to him. This is a conference that took place in Hawaii at Exopolitics Earth Transformation in May 2008.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/andromeda/esp_andromedacom_19.htm

Initiate

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 5:37 am » by Pauldamo

blossom couldn't you channel again to bring us up to date, a few words would help,there are a lot of lost souls out there that are losing their vibe.

PreviousNext