Happy GFoL day?!- have you seen any signs?

Writer

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 5:44 am » by Fairytree

nothing from the beautiful southwest of England Glastonbury/Clevedon.
We also have very clouded weather. However I do think the whole thing is inspirational like i said on my viedo clip..

Writer

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 5:57 am » by Mrknowitall

I wonder if anyone feels like Linus, sitting in the pumpkin patch.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 6:02 am » by 7hidden7agenda7

skywatcherAB wrote:Our universe is full of magic, we just dont know how to handle it.

Speak for yourself ;)

mahsooyee wrote:All things happen for a reason whether it is discernable to you or not...If nothing else you have gained wisdom which is immeasureable!!

I see you understand

As for the GFoL.. Even though it didn't happen, the effect it has had on people was necessary. Maybe for the first time, people held a hope for change beyond anything we can imagine creating of our own will. The hope that I'm sure we all felt was real.
Each individuals experience of reality is unique, but collectively we create the society we live in. Maybe, when the time is right, people will look upon the hope they felt as an inner strength. Maybe they will say to themselves "I still want that! & if aliens won't come and save us then I fkn well will!!". After all just because we can't imagine it, doesn't mean we can't achieve it!

Ahh well, the entertainment value was well worth the admission fee at least :flop:
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 6:25 am » by Enoch

Western Canada...9:15 pm. Amazingingly clear full moon. Vapour trails criss cross the starry sky. No foo-fighters though.

Curious, if an earthquake is to preceed this event, why would GFOL want to reveal themselves at the precise moment when we are the most vulnerable and most fearful? Don't we first need to prove ourselves as a race that we can solve our own problems i.e. stop killing each other, not destroy our only planet, etc... ? Don't we have to overcome our own fears?

I know that we are not exactly doing a stellar job as human beings, but isn't it best for us to use our own human ingenuity and character to get us out of our own mess? If someone has to do it for us, my opinion is that we have learned nothing, and we have not grown and evolved.

If we can't solve our own problems on earth, what makes us worthy to be privy to the mysteries outside our earth?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 7:49 am » by Clawspiracy

I had such a wonderful evening last night. I worked in my studio, was tinkering with sounds, and after some really good soup... Walked outside to check the skies and came back to report to you guys / gals. I had seemingly just escaped the mundane existence that sometimes dominates our lives.

And yes, nothing happened today, and my heart sank just a bit. And yes, the Dow came back up. I'm not trying to find out what happens when the world goes crazy and we wait on soup lines for food. I'm not wanting to be proven right when I'm standing behind a fence in a FEMA camp, and who the hell will I be screaming at then? The sheeple who didn't know?
I don't want to see how the NWO overtakes us and turns us into slaves. I don't want to believe in false hopes for aliens to come and shake things up....

However, what I did see last night was a hope that is rarely seen, as if we were all kids waiting for Christmas morning to come and the presents would be waiting under the tree. It was a great feeling in fact. The anticipation merely shows that when we believe in positive possibilities the world is a great place...

And it is. Which is why I will always fight for a truth. This is our playground. Play, people! Forget the little disappointments and find that magic. It's still in there. I saw it last night.

And it isn't quite over yet. A fervor to know more has come of it, and we have this little site to keep us company on our searches for truth. So in effect, it's not so bad.

Keep your chin up, all of you. There are secrets about still.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Writer

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:22 am » by ANDNOW2012

I think that there is still hope. I feel bad that nothing happened and it makes me question the symbolism in dreams. I dont understand if they didn't come, then whydid my gf dream about meeting with an ET and had "Tuesday" written on her fathers forehead. Was my mind so concentrated on it that it secreted into her mind while we were sleeping next to one another.

Im left with more questions now and not about out of this world questions but now questions that relate to our minds and our dreams. Im sad. However, I was ready for let down and joyfulness. I wonder how blossoms feels.

Then on the other hand its only 11 30 here in cali. I remember waking up in the morning to the travistiies of 9-11. Im hoping that I will wake up to seeing marhsall law introduced to the american culture because a huge UFO is over the USA, that would be nice.

Writer

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:51 am » by emilelsan

WAKE UP PEOPLE !!!
when you will finally get tired of those crooks and liars that hope to gain any amount of money by selling some materials to the poor, hopeless lost souls? !!!

If there will be an intervention of some kind it will not be announced by some unknown 3rd party peoples or like this threadshit.

again WAKE up! A fool can be fooled once!
This happened so many times before.

Take care of your life. Discover the beauty within you.

Peace.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 9:36 am » by Becks

mahsooyee wrote:I have read all of the posts on this subject and the majority seemed to want something "extraordinary" to happen because I believe that each one wanted real change in this world and have been let down but remember change begins with the individual first..."I before We". There are items posted on this site which makes one think and perhaps even inspires some to do some research of their own on whatever subject and in the end one will surely learn something about the subject if not about themselves. Just as this one in particular has now become a learning experience...either you will leave this experience with a positive outlook or a negative one dependent upon your personal perspectives. As noted by a previous writer...this has brought many (even beyond here) into a time of focus and a shared experience which evolved into a collective event nonetheless and has some type of merit related to cyberspace if nowhere else and that collectiveness may be applied elsewhere once actually harnessed.
One should hear all things but not necessarily accept all after a final in depth analysis. There are and will always be "charltans" and "deceivers" or rather they just be called mis-guided souls that want to spread their own beliefs or doctrines upon the many for various reasons. One looks at videos posted out of interest rather than curiosity and find that many are fakes to be sure but there will always be the exception and that is what one should hang onto...so it is also with the written or spoken word.
All things happen for a reason whether it is discernible to you or not...If nothing else you have gained wisdom which is immeasurable!!

totally agree... :flop:

Writer

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 9:52 am » by Supermouse

Told you so!! ;)

As usual.....NOTHING HAPPEND!
WAKE UP!!!!
OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!
USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!!

Maybe it will happend som day? But I think it will happend when we all least expect it and for a special reason such as preventing us from nuke our selves.

There are so many lost souls out there that really belive they have contact with aliens or contact with ghosts and so on.... It´s all just BS! Many of them should see a shrink instead and many of them are just telling lies to us. Don´t belive them - use your common sense! Listen too your heart and mind instead.

Sure...maybe one day we all see a gigantic spacecraft in the sky? Or perhabs not... :roll:
The reasons and explanation for the aliens not too show themselves this time are BS and a joke.

I do belive they exist and I hope too see one soon.

Same thing about oct 7 - NOTHING happend! I´m beginning to belive nothing will happend on dec 21 2012 as well.

PEACE! :alien:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 10:08 am » by Becks

Supermouse wrote:Told you so!! ;)

As usual.....NOTHING HAPPEND!
WAKE UP!!!!
OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!
USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!!

Maybe it will happend som day? But I think it will happend when we all least expect it and for a special reason such as preventing us from nuke our selves.

There are so many lost souls out there that really belive they have contact with aliens or contact with ghosts and so on.... It´s all just BS! Many of them should see a shrink instead and many of them are just telling lies to us. Don´t belive them - use your common sense! Listen too your heart and mind instead.

Sure...maybe one day we all see a gigantic spacecraft in the sky? Or perhabs not... :roll:
The reasons and explanation for the aliens not too show themselves this time are BS and a joke.

I do belive they exist and I hope too see one soon.

Same thing about oct 7 - NOTHING happend! I´m beginning to belive nothing will happend on dec 21 2012 as well.

PEACE! :alien:

well why not cancel all the worlds religious holidays as we are in a skeptical mood...
no tooth fairy Easter bunny. and Christmas...and take all the fun out of the world..,

do you celebrate Christmas, or say no I will work cause its a joke...get a grip.

Im not even religious and I enjoy the good will to all...I just go with the flow of happiness and excitement...not wait till Boxing day and insult everyone from the day before for being retards..
This kept you amused, but you have nothing positive to say and in my book..keep it to yourself. The world will be better for it.

PreviousNext